Red Roof Inn Flushing Reviews

36-31 Prince St, New York, USA

when First time I stayed here on 2010 that time I got a big double room with kitchen n all faciIities I really very immpressed but this time they gave me single room for four persons without kitchen n no facility available.

thanks, we like this hotel, around location of hotel is safe, near to subway station, public transportation to china town, queens public library, cheap price restaurants start us$ 4,50 for 4 dishes + rice just 150 meters from hotel

• 20th Jun 2013
  • Indonesia
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel is very far away from Manhattan downtown which took us about 40 minutes to travel from the hostel to downtown by Metro.

They lost my booking, they said that this happens alot when people book though hostel world. :( I almost got strandard because they didn't have any rooms, they had a no show so I got that persons room. The facilities were ok. But I expected it to be nicer for what I paid for it.

I think that sometime if you guys can fix the things in time it could be better.

• 19th Sep 2012
  • China

when I booking this hotel Hostelworld.com said me This Hotel is full. But ı could not see another customer in hotel. When I arriving two unfriendly staff meet us. they didn't strive to help us. Not value for money

Other than a strong smell of Cigarettes in the separate bedroom, everything was clean and tidy. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Maybe some cooking utensils would have improved our stay. Nice area, not too far away from the metro. Would recommend to others.

• 29th Aug 2012

The hotel was very clean and the staff nice and helpfull. However, the hotel is really far away from Manhattan and the breakfast (included) was of low quality.

• 21st Aug 2012

the wifi is very bad.

• 16th Aug 2012
  • China

We are suprised about the additional Tax, which normally is included in the bookingprice. the breakfastroom need more tables (especially at the first day it was overbooked)

A good place for asian travellers to choose, 4 advantages for u to choose. 1, The hotel is surrounded by a lot Asian foods. 2ed, we reserved a private 6 persons room, the house is very large; 3rd, Hotel location is very near with the start location of line 7 subway. 4th, the price is low.

This was a typical hotel. It had no features of a hostel. It cost over $200 for one person for one night. It should not be on your web site.

• 10th Sep 2011

The room was clean but the hotel was located in Korea town. The only place to eat anywhere within walking distance was Asian food. The hotel was close to the subway (which was a plus) but it was also very close to Laguardia airport. The planes were very low and very noisy.