Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Reviews

777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, San Francisco, USA

Gute Verbindung zum Airport durch halbstündig fahrenden Shuttelbus sehr gutes Preis Leistungs Verhältnis. Für ein 2 Sterne Hotel hervorragende. Wir würden dort jederzeit wieder einkehren.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I did not actually stay at this hotel, since I was told by the staff on arrival that they had no booking for me. I have an open complaint with Hostelworld about this, ref: 913965 So I have rated as very poor the elements of the hotel I actually experienced, and have put security and cleanliness as poor because that would be my best guess, based on what I saw. The location was undeniably good, but until I am satisfied by the way Hostelworld deal with my complaint, I would not recommend it.

Zunächst: Der Weg zum Hotel war eine Qual! Das kostenlose Shuttle kam auch nach mehreren Telefonaten nicht am Flugahfen an und die in der Bestätigungsmail genannte Adresse war doppeldeutig, sodass wir für 42 $ durch die Gegend fahren mussten :-( Als Entschädigung erhielten wir dann Gutscheine für das Abendessen und ein besseres Zimmer, also im Endeffekt alles gut. Das Hotel ist grundsätzlich aber super. Sauber, 24 Stunden geöffnetes Restaruant und ein kostenloses Shuttle in 10 Min. zum SFO.

• 28th Aug 2014

Stayed overnight for a transit flight. The stay was great! Good value for money! No fuss

It was good to location. very close to airport and there a free shuttle bus frequently,

Hôtel très sympa, excellent rapport qualité prix avec un excellent resto

• 14th Jul 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. My room was nice with minor areas needing cleaning. It wasn't the worst or the best hotel/hostel I've been in. I wouldn't hesitate staying again with the understanding that no matter what the hotel name every area/location will vary in reviews. I stayed near San Francisco airport.

Belle piscine, manque de commerces autour (pharmacies, epiceries...) Tres heureuse du mini frigo et du four a micro-ondes ! : ))

• 28th Jun 2014

Hostel world is a fraud. They took 15$ as booking amount from me for a night stay at the red roof inn. When I reached the booked hotel at the said time, there was no room booked for me. The hotel staff denied the possibilities of returning my money and clearly indicated that hostelworld has been frauding people this way. On calling on the given number, it kept going on voice mail. Please never book a hotel with them.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • India

Fantastic room - clean and modern. Everyone was very friendly, and the 24-hour diner was super convenient. It's impossible to find an affordable hotel IN San Francisco, so finding this airport hotel was a relief.

very good all round for an airport hotel it was excellent and as other people have said the staff were excellent and vey helpful indeed.

• 26th May 2014

Reserve este hotel y mi sorpresa que 24 horas antes de llegar me mandan un correo y me dicen que me han cancelado la reaerva. Es incrwible que un hitel te pueda hacer esto. No me lo creia.

• 17th May 2014
  • Spain

Nice place, clean and newly remodeled.

• 13th Dec 2013

La habitación de tipo medio en otros hoteles americanos: amplia ,para albergar una cama grande y otros muebles. Limpia. El extractor de aire del inodoro era muy ruidoso. Cómodo el lavabo separado de ducha e inodoro. El personal de recepción muy amable.A una distancia de S. Francisco aceptable para acercarse en coche sin grandes atascos. Precio aceptable. Como puntos desfavorables: no incluye desayuno. Hay que hacerlo en una cafetería anexa muy poco atractiva. Tienen Wifi, pero es de pago. Caro

• 16th Sep 2013
  • Spain
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent staff. Hotel well presented, very clean, good facilities, free airport transfer every half hour, good wifi signal. Well reccomended.

We prepaid the deposit to confirm our booking. On the night before our arrival, we called to ask about shuttle service, and realized that our booking was cancelled for no reason!! The staff didn't try to help to figure out what happened. She simply said, all of the rooms were fully booked and not a single room for us. Her attitude was totally unacceptable!!

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Taiwan

Das Zusammenspiel zwischen Hotel und Hostelworld funktioniert nicht. Das betrifft die Endpreisaussage (Steuern Service,Anzahlung) - diese ist nebulös (bewußt???) Ich kenne RedRoof aus meine beruflichen Vergangenheit.Das Hotel ist empfehlenswert ,jedoch nicht über Hostelworld sinnvoll und preiswert zu buchen. Es steht Ärger ins Haus.Die Taxes wurden im nachhinein abgebucht.

• 10th Jun 2013

Hotel commode a proximite de l'aeroport.

Great place to stay if you're taking an early flight or coming in late. Shuttle goes around the clock and the staff are friendly. Nice beds and bath.

View all San Francisco Hotels