• Calle Colina 183, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

8.7
Fabulous 440 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 440 Total Reviews
RedPsycho Llama Eco Hostel Located at Calle Colina 183, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima 018 Calle Colina 183, Miraflores
87% 440
-12.1181784 -77.0284348
    Rooms available

• eveburca7132
  • Slovakia, Female, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel a lot. Staff were very helpful and pleasant. The hostel has a calm atmosphere which suited me just fine. I would recommend this hostel to fellow travellers as it is also in a good location.

5th Sep 2016
8.0

I booked 2 nights and ended up only being able to stay 1. Even though I realized this after checkout time, I only had to pay for 1 night. The staff was also super helpful with directions and organized an airport pickup for what a taxi would have cost. The atmosphere is definitely not party or particularly lively, but it was nice to relax.

3rd Sep 2016

Best staff ever. Helped me when I was sick.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. Definitely a quieter hostel, neither of us minded. We had a private room with ensuite. Clean and fairly comfortable. Staff was great. Location was even better.

• matthew_lambert6666073
  • England, Male, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

They organised an airport pick up for me who was on time, in the right place. The hostel itself was good had the stated facilities, was clean and had excellent wifi. The staff helped when you had questions. The only downside for me was the lack of other guests so definitely not a party hostel!

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

It is the perfect place if you are with friends. As a solo traveller it was boring as there were only 2 other people there and they did not want to socialise.

29th Jul 2016

The hostel was simple in a really great location. Ariquepa is one of the main streets in Lima and you have access to everything through the public transport offered on that street.

Thanks Hope to see you soon! Don’t forget to follow us on our Face.

26th Jul 2016

It was okay overall. The bahroom stall was very small. The breakfast included was good, the cook made me an egg with sautéed veggies without even asking!

Sorry about the inconvenient with the bathroom , this is why, the hostel has others shared bathrooms ,Anyways, thanks for your review. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay and the breakfast! Hope to see you soon!

2nd Jul 2016

Great location in Miraflores and staff was really helpful. Would book again.

12th May 2016
8.0

The hostel was nice but didn't live up to expectations considering the price. Perfect location and friendly staff. Bed frames were solid; pillows and mattress wearing a bit thin. Breakfast was good although it didn't feel like there was enough. Showers had hot water but it was complicated not to scald yourself. Shower areas are shared (neither of us cared), but multiple times people would lock the door and then you couldn't use any of the bathroom. Ok kitchen. Overall good but not great.