• Calle Colina 183, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

9.0
Superb 452 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 452 Total Reviews
RedPsycho Llama Eco Hostel Located at Calle Colina 183, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima 018 Calle Colina 183, Miraflores
90% 452
-12.1181784 -77.0284348
    Rooms available

14th Nov 2016

A great hostel, friendly staff, a good location, quiet place to recover after a long flight !

30th Oct 2016
7.4

Friendly staff, good breakfast, but cramped rooms.

18th Oct 2016

Had a great one night stay here. The location was good--on a quiet street in walking distance from restaurants in Miraflores. It was very quiet and I had a shared dorm to myself. If you are looking for something calm, clean and laidback, this is the place for you.

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Oct 2016

Nice clean quiet hostel they even made the beds every day. Good wifi and hot showers. I booked the girl only dorm which I didn't need to do in hindsight as there were only 6 of us in the whole hostel. The staff were really helpful and friendly- I had to leave before breakfast (the regular bread and jam) on the last day and they gave me a juice and some biscuits to take with me. Very safe and secure as you had to buzz to get in to the hostel and they had free lockers to put in your valuables

4th Oct 2016

Very clean, exactly as described, great staff. Good for people looking for a quiet hostel

30th Sep 2016

The place to stay in Lima if you want a social hostel but you also want to be able to sleep. Great wifi, great breakfast(something different every day) the 4 bed dorm is on the roof next to the roof Terrace and has a big in suite western bathroom and has great wifi in room. Made lots of friends,would stay again!

• eveburca7132
  • Slovakia, Female, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel a lot. Staff were very helpful and pleasant. The hostel has a calm atmosphere which suited me just fine. I would recommend this hostel to fellow travellers as it is also in a good location.

5th Sep 2016
8.0

I booked 2 nights and ended up only being able to stay 1. Even though I realized this after checkout time, I only had to pay for 1 night. The staff was also super helpful with directions and organized an airport pickup for what a taxi would have cost. The atmosphere is definitely not party or particularly lively, but it was nice to relax.

3rd Sep 2016

Best staff ever. Helped me when I was sick.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. Definitely a quieter hostel, neither of us minded. We had a private room with ensuite. Clean and fairly comfortable. Staff was great. Location was even better.