Reef Backpackers Reviews

140 Grafton St, Cairns, Cairns, Australia

Stayed in 4 bed, was good room. Only gripe was the air con didn't work, told the lad on reception but nothing came of it. Internet here is real good. I'd use the upstairs showers too, much nicer than the downstairs. Had a friend staying in the 10 bed, the smell from that room wasn't pleasent haha

• 18th Oct 2014

I was charged a key deposit, they never gave me a key and never gave me back the deposit. When I asked about this they were rude and promised me I would get the $20 back but I am still waiting. The room was uncleaned and smelly. Do not recomend it at all.

Awfull, dont go there! Very dirty!! Weird smell in the room. Fridge was warm too.