Refill Now Reviews

191 Soi Pridi Bhanomyong 42, Sukhumvit 71, Bangkok, Thailand

Refill Now is an oasis in Bangkok. The trade off is the location. If you want a beautiful hostel that's more like a hotel in a quiet neighbourhood than this is the place to stay. But it's not close to the BTS so getting around is a bit difficult. Everything else about this place is awesome though!

In quieter area of Bangkok which we enjoyed! The dorm rooms are very clean and the beds have screens between them to allow for privacy. The staff was very helpful and attentive and even waited up late for us when our flight didn't get in until late. It is about 3km from a BTS station so we were able to get around easily and didn't have to stay in the busier areas of bangkok. Food is a bit pricey. Very nice pool and lobby area.

Staff were great, hostel was really cool with the downstairs seating area almost hotelish. Location isn't perfect for someone wanting to explore bangkok.

• 14th May 2014

Brlliant Hostel.!!! Refillnow is the Best Hostel in Bangkok., Very Cool Place, Good atmosphere, I love The Garden & the relaxing pool. Excellent service & near also at Airport rail Link. Thankyou Refillnow Staff For your Kind & excellent Service. Surely I will Come back again. & I will tell to all my Friends to stay here.. REFILLNOW!

• 9th May 2014
  • Thailand

I love to stay here in Refillnow .Amazing hostel in bangkok. Now i know they called Refillnow.. Cool place and Affordable price.. The room is Clean & comfy.. I will comeback again here.. Thankyou Refill now Staff for good service. I love the Pool & Food also.. i will reccommend this place.

• 9th May 2014
  • Thailand

The whole place was very clean. And the Lobby and the bar/cafe had comfortable couches. Wifi was fast. The staffs were very helpful giving suggestions around. It's a bit far from the stations if you want to walk but rather quiet away from the noizy street. I'd like to stay again when I go to Bangkok next time.