8.7
Fabulous 79 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 79 Total Reviews
Refúgio Hostel Fortaleza Located at Rua Deputado João Lopes, 31, , Fortaleza.
Brazil
Fortaleza Ceará 60060-130 Rua Deputado João Lopes, 31
87% 79
-3.7257641 -38.5219797
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Stayed here for one night. Staff were very helpful. The private room was excellent, by far the most space we've had in a hostel in Brazil! Also came with a mosquito net and wand which was great. The hostel was quiet but we were there in low season. Would recommend!

27th May 2016

I would stay here again.

13th May 2016

Stayed in the private double, which was a fantastic room, one of the best rooms in a hostel I've ever stayed in. Most of the staff doesn't speak much English, but the owner does and is happy to help. As far as we could tell it was offseason and the hostel was very vacant so have no idea what the atmosphere is like in high season. We enjoyed our short stay here.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
12th May 2016

The staff super helpful. Anything we were interested in , the staff took the time to talk to us. The bed was comfy, the room very clean. Breakfast nice. Initially I had made the mistake of renting their best room(which looked very nice when we got there!), however the room only had a shared bed(queen or double), and my father and I preferred seperate beds. They quickly gave us a junior suite, very nice. They apologized, but really it was my booking error, and refunded me. I would return.

31st Mar 2016
8.0

This hostel is located right in the centre with shops, markets and restaurants in walking-distance. All rooms are clean, beds super comfy, breakfast good, wifi super fast and stable, bathrooms have good showers and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can buy drinks at the reception. Lockers are provided and the front-door always closed. I didn't like Fortaleza. Atmosphere lacked because I was the only person there. But this hostel is definitely a very good place to stay if you come here.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
29th Feb 2016

Very nice place. Super clean, super friendly staff, nice breakfast, great rooms and beds, many places to relax, very spacious. Absolutely recommendable!! Muito obrigada :)

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Jan 2016

tough in only 500 charas, so I'll list my review... As an experienced world traveler, this hostel is in my global top 5. Yes! A true home from home "refuge" from the chaos which comes with traveling Brazil. Fantastic, elegant, tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean, spacious house. Extremely comfortable, chilled vibe, excellent breakfast. Wonderful, wonderful staff, no request is too much. Great central location. Well done Karl and team! 11/10

• Argentina, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Jan 2016

everything you should expect from a normal hostel. clean, friendly staff, quiet, well located

• Italy, Female, 31-40
14th Jan 2016

The hostel is clean, easy to reach and has good atmosphere. It is very good and I definitely recommend it if you travel in Fortaleza. Location: Good. You are between the market near the beach. Also very near to Tobosa street, which is a good area for shopping.Hospitality: Good and helpful. The owner is very polite. He can speak several languages and he is always ready to help you out and give all the info you might need. He also can organize some transfer for you. Good value for money

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2016
8.0

The staff hensured my trip to Jericoacoara was planned and easy. In addition when I I had to return because of a flight delay the staff turned a bad situation into s good by filling my available time with surfing lessons! Great hostel in Fortaleza that will make sure you have a good time all of the time!!