8.8
Fabulous 84 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 84 Total Reviews
Refúgio Hostel Fortaleza Located at Rua Deputado João Lopes, 31, , Fortaleza.
Brazil
Fortaleza Ceará 60060-130 Rua Deputado João Lopes, 31
88% 84
-3.7257641 -38.5219797
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Extremely friendly people, and everything really clean and good organised. It wasn't that busy at the hostel at the time I was there but to be honest still such a good atmosphere. When you are going to visit Fortaleza choose this one!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
7.4

The hostel is located in a small dark street which is not very reassuring however I did not notice anything suspicious. Bathrooms and rooms are very clean and so are the common spaces. Evening staff speaks very little English. Breakfast has a wide variety including fruits. Walking distance to city center +/- 15 min. I used this hostel as a stopping point before heading to Jericoacoara and would recommend it for short stays only

2nd Jul 2016
6.6

Good place, but the location was very unsafe. A cheap option with nicebreakfast, only needed AC to be perfect inside.

• England, Couple, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Stayed here for one night. Staff were very helpful. The private room was excellent, by far the most space we've had in a hostel in Brazil! Also came with a mosquito net and wand which was great. The hostel was quiet but we were there in low season. Would recommend!

27th May 2016

I would stay here again.

13th May 2016

Stayed in the private double, which was a fantastic room, one of the best rooms in a hostel I've ever stayed in. Most of the staff doesn't speak much English, but the owner does and is happy to help. As far as we could tell it was offseason and the hostel was very vacant so have no idea what the atmosphere is like in high season. We enjoyed our short stay here.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
12th May 2016

The staff super helpful. Anything we were interested in , the staff took the time to talk to us. The bed was comfy, the room very clean. Breakfast nice. Initially I had made the mistake of renting their best room(which looked very nice when we got there!), however the room only had a shared bed(queen or double), and my father and I preferred seperate beds. They quickly gave us a junior suite, very nice. They apologized, but really it was my booking error, and refunded me. I would return.

31st Mar 2016
8.0

This hostel is located right in the centre with shops, markets and restaurants in walking-distance. All rooms are clean, beds super comfy, breakfast good, wifi super fast and stable, bathrooms have good showers and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can buy drinks at the reception. Lockers are provided and the front-door always closed. I didn't like Fortaleza. Atmosphere lacked because I was the only person there. But this hostel is definitely a very good place to stay if you come here.