Regent Hostel Reviews

37 Boulevard Rochechouart, Paris, France

With this hostel you get exactly what you pay for. The room was clean and the reception staff were lovely. Although the staff serving breakfast were incredibly rude and breakfast itself was a let down. There were no lockers in the room which was one of the only downsides for me, although there was lockers in the foyer to use before and after check in which was very useful! It is easy enough to get to on a metro from the city center and is very close to the moulin rouge!

All in all it was a nice stay and I do recommend this place. It is convinient for a short stay. The staff are nice and helpful and everything went very smooth during my stay there. Thank you :D

I will come back again, good location..Love this hostel..

The lift is rather small, but sufficient enough. The bathroom became flooded every time someone showered, and my room had a faint smell of poop at all times...other than the weird plumbing issues, my room was good. Outlets and wifi, great view of the Sacred Heart from the window. Very friendly and helpful employees. Wouldn't stay there again, but wouldn't mind if I had no other option.

• 16th Aug 2014

Everything is good only my 3rd last there were some peoples snored so loud made me and other guy couldn't sleep .I have to leave the next day and the other guy have to ask to move to different room,the hostel should state clearly about how to get there ,because the street there don't really have sign to tell people where to go

i had good experience =)

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Pakistan

Amazing hostel; lovely staff, clean, great croissants! Met some lovely people! The beds were quite squeaky but it's a hostel, so not a complaint, but maybe that could be something to update if they choose to do so.

I like this place and atmosphere. especially close to metro and Kitchen facility. This place is worth for money and staffs are friendly and helping nature.

Very helpful and accomodating staff.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Overall I would say regent hostel is pretty average, location is pretty good as its right near a metro station and there are plenty of places nearby to get a bite to eat. They do have a small lift which is handy for luggage. My room had safety deposit boxes and an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom was in pretty bad shape though I must say but hot water works fine! Only 2 power points in the room near the floor. Even with the window open the room was hot as so I hard a hard time sleeping

I really didn't like Paris but this had nothing to do with the hostel. Staff were super friendly and tried their best to help us enjoy Paris and the area the hostel was in was actually my favourite part of Paris as it was quite edgy. The only bad thing I can say about this hostel is that it had a bit of a funny smell, kind of like dampness, circulating constantly. However, none of Paris seemed to smell nice anyway so we got used to it in the end.

We stayed for 3 nights, everything was great, location, the atmosphere, but I would have to complain that there was no A/C or fan in the room and it was very hot! Also my last night a group of italians were trying to pick up some girls and we could hear them shouting and listening to music till 2-3 am (the hostel does give you free earplugs but someone could have quieted them down a bit). Nice place :) a few blocks (2?) from Sacre Couer, but you hace to take the sub for other atractions

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was clean and the atmosphere allowed for meeting people. Great happy hour downstairs and great breakfast as well. Laundry is also a plus.

Enjoyed my stay! Thanks for all the help guys! Special shout out to Stefan Pinheiro.. cheers mate.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • India

The best world I had been.

• 12th Jul 2014

This has much more of a hotel feel then a hostel feel. Being a young female solo backpacker there was no real possibility of meeting other travellers, other then sitting alone in the little kitchen area waiting around. People stick to their rooms. Breakfast is only bread and juice. Located near the moulin rouge but close to gare du nord

Good location and building. Breakfast was simple, but a really nice feature. Not a very social hostel where travelers are interested in meeting one another, but everyone was polite and considerate. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel.

Everything is great, but fix the showers, the water overflows and the shower room is moldy.

The room was serviceable, but as a nonsmoker, being in a room with two smokers was pretty annoying. The breakfast was nothing to speak of, just croissants, rolls, coffee, and juice. Good location less than 50m from the Metro.

Thanks for your feedback, the whole hotel is non-smoker so no one can smoke inside the hotel (rooms, common areas, balconies). The breakfast is typically French (croissants, bread, milk, coffee, juice, jam, etc.). We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you at another time. Kind regards, The Regent Staff

The most secured hostel I've ever stayed in. Best hostel Wi-fi so far. Clean rooms, free breakfast everyday, friendly staff and plenty of areas to relax. If you are a person who's nervous about staying in a Paris hostel, come here and you'll see there is nothing to worry about.

• 3rd Jul 2014