Regent Hostel Reviews

37 Boulevard Rochechouart, Paris, France

The place seems kind of run down, but I imagine there are worse places to stay for the decent price you pay. Paris is typically expensive as it is, so I guess that is expected.

A good, cheap deal for Paris. Not the cleanest hostel, but not bad. Kitchen was a bit sparse, but at least there was a kitchen. Good breakfast, strong WiFi, and lockers in the lobby and the dorms. Not the best atmosphere for meeting people, though. Some staff are super friendly, some seem a bit angry all the time. Right next to the metro, which is super convenient.

The best of the lot!!! Staff where charming, kitchen amazing,and atmosphere jumping! One thing the mattress in out room needed to be replaced. I could feel the springs.

I had a really good time in this hostel! Close to the metro station! Atmosphere really friendly and staff kind!

Locations easy, next to the metro. They need better fans in the bathrooms, ours stank the entire time. And if you stay here I suggest you don't use their kitchen, we saw mice (they live in the chefs cupboard) running around near the dinner plates and pots. Told the staff and all he said is 'we know'... Don't think they care really.

The staff was friendly.

We enjoyed our stay for the first couple nights however woke up one morning to the smell of trash coming through our vent. The staff helped us and have us a new room. The showers had black mold, and you can tell the building is very old. Rooms are fair sized and the location is fantastic if Sacre Couer is on your too see list. There is a metro station right outside the doors - Anvers - which was never explained to us. Would have been nice to know. :)

I really liked this place. For me it seemed expensive, but all hostels in Paris will be the same price or more so I guess I can't complain. The staff were extremely nice and helpful, the hostel was right next to the Sacre Coeur which I think was my favorite sight in Paris (and I had a great view of it from my room!), there are free lockers downstairs, and just in general I thought the place was very nice.

Special thanks to Alice! very welcoming and kind!

• 28th Oct 2013

Everything about Regent Hostel was pretty good; however, even though breakfast was due to start at 7:30am one of the days we needed to leave early it still hadn't started by 7:50am so we missed breakfast that day.

Very kind attention.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Uruguay

Awesome hostel just opposite Sacre Cour and super close to a metro line. It was nice and clean and safe and our group even got upgraded to a smaller room which was amazing. There is a good kitchen and cheapish laundry. But overall the staff are super helpful for everything, directions, eating suggestions and even helping to print tickets. Would stay here again if I visit Paris!

Good location, not bad for the money. Staff could be more kind, the lady in the kitchen was very angry and talking very loudly.

Really close to Metro