Regent Hostel Reviews

37 Boulevard Rochechouart, Paris, France

Nice hostel with great location and helpful staff. Rooms are very noisy(stayed on 1st floor). Could hear music from the lobby until late night. Could (unfortunately) hear people using the toilet next door. Still , a nice hostel :)

• 25th May 2014
  • Norway

We (2) stayed 1 night in 4-bed dorm. It was ensuite. Positive: Clean room/bathroom. Staff is great, very helpful, especially I liked Valentin, he is great. Breakfast is fine. Location is extra great, close to metro and Sacre Cour, even walkable to train stations (Nord/Est). Negative: Although you can leave your luggage in the storage room until check-in, check-in time is late, 4 pm. No soup in ensuite bathroom, bring yourself. The beds were making noise. Lockers in room are a bit small.

constructions were going on during our stay so everything quite unclean, rooms were okay, staff very unfriendly and not hostel style at all though location is excellent, tube station direcly in front of the entrance and a few minutes walk to sacre ceur

• 23rd May 2014

Good location close to the metro to get into the centre, good kitchen to use. Breakfast was nice, not the best place for meeting people, no lounge room just tables to sit at. Enjoyed our stayed overall and would recommend this hostel.

the rooms were decent, and the hostel is close to the trains as well as tons of food places! however if you like to walk instead of taking public transit it's a decent walk from the main attractions

Pretty nice hostel. Love this neighborhood. Good facilities. Atmosphere average.

El hostal no es muy limpio, algunos de los miembros del staff no se ven felices, es la sensación en general que dan los franceses y no hacen la vida muy fácil. Tampoco hay muchas actividades ni lugares de integración en el hostal

The hostel was good. Receptonists were very nice people. They helped us to print something for free.Room was clean and bathroom was excellent. But breatfast must be more. Because it is not enough only one small bread and one croissant.

The district the hostel is located in is not a very safe or pleasant district especially at night. People traveling alone should consider about that.

I stayed here for a week and I'm very glad I chose this hostel! The located was great--about a 30 second walk from the Anvers metro station. The staff was pleasant and I thought the free breakfast was awesome (the crossiants are authentic and fresh). The shower did have mold growing in the corner, but otherwise I thought it was clean and nicely presented.

It is convenience and one min from the Anvers metro. There are many restaurants (both high- and low-end) nearby and supermarket five mins away. The free breakfast is fair but less varieties (only bread and croissant, but no cereal or ham) for choosing, but that is acceptable. The staffs are helpful and able to answer our questions well. However, the space in the room is too small for four of us to move and put our baggages, and the double-desk bed is too low for us to even sit on the bed.

• 15th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff were very fluent in English, very friendly, and helpful with answering any questions. The fresh croissant breakfast was the best every morning. I booked a double bed suite and was expecting a double bed inside the room but there was only one bed when we got to the room during our stay from Wednesday 5/14 and Thursday 5/15, and the same on Saturday 5/17. The room I booked for Friday 5/16 had the 3 beds as I expected. I highly recommend making the room descriptions clearer.

• 14th May 2014

The shower was out of service on my floor and I couldn't find the bathroom!

• 14th May 2014

Cons- The vending machine was broken, without a note, so everyone's money was swallowed with no refund offer. There were spots of mould on the carpet and the bathroom ceiling. Pro's- Good location - Airport accessible Packaged bed sheets (So you know they are clean) Friendly staff Overall I would say the hostel is good if you plan to stay their for less then 5 days, without any lounging at the Hostel. I would say that you get what you pay for, as it's a cheap Hostel in an expensive city.

Location is amazing, just a minute walk to Sacré Cour and there's a subway station right in front of the hostel. Breakfast was included with the room. My roommates were a little messy and the cleaning staff took a little time to clean the room. Overall it was a great experience and when I get back to Paris I'm definitely staying there again.

• 13th May 2014

The staff was helpful and nice, yet it would be nice if the beds where fixed in some way to the wall so you don't feel every movement of the person in the bed below.

Great location, good price, average accommodation. The private bathroom was quite nice and clean, although the hair dryer kept getting knocked over because it was very small. Only offputting thing was the tile being installed and preventing access through the hostel.

Easy access to all the main attraction by the metro. Good location. Staff should be more friendly and welcoming.

The staff was friendly and helpful and it is located between two metro stations and just 10 min from the heart of montmarte. But the room was dirty and smelly and very small to accommodate 6 people and there are no common toilet or shower facilities.The worse is that unfortunately I returned with stricks of bed bug bites on my legs and hands.I found it very expensive for what it actually offers and definitely overestimated.

• 8th May 2014
  • Greece

Bonjour, thank you for taking the time to write your experience in our hostel. I'm pleased to read that you appreciate our friendly staff. About the cleanliness of the room, be sure that we are working on with the housekeeping staff to be the best. So we'll keep working hard. About the bed bugs, did you say anything about it at the reception? For the moment no one came back to us saying that they were bitten, and we didn't see anything. I hope that we'll have the pleasure to welcome you again.

It was great! Location, facilities, security, friendly staff. Perfect for me.