Regent Hostel Reviews

37 Boulevard Rochechouart, Paris, France

No salt, pepper and oil offered whereas other hostels have offered both. Right next to the Sacre Coeur!

The shower was really nasty with mold everywhere, but it was a hostel so what did I expect? I thought the beds were nice (I slept really comfortably) and the sheets were fine. I also liked that they had a locker in the room to lock up your stuff at night (you just have to bring your own lock!!!). I thought the staff could have been friendlier, but in general we weren't at the hostel much so it didn't really matter. Overall, it was fine!

• 14th Feb 2014

Good hostel with clean facilities & very lovely staff. Hostel slightly far out of central attractions although very close to the metro which is very handy. Small breakfast but enough, overall a nice stay!

Great hostel. I don't see any negative points. Breakfast is great and staff is very nice.

Bonjour, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are please to see that you enjoyed your stay with our staff and had fun. We look forward to welcome you back very soon in our hostel. Best Regards, Laëtitia

Loved staying here would recommend it to anyone going to Paris

I was actually afraid of picking a hostel during my stay in Paris because I heard so many bad reviews of places. But Regent Hoste? I found it to be great! I'm glad I chose this hostel as its services were good. Everything was good. I really enjoyed my stay there. Just the ventilation of the bathroom and the room is a bit bad.

• 30th Jan 2014