Regent Hostel Reviews

37 Boulevard Rochechouart, Paris, France

Although the room was cleaned well, we did feel that the carpet was very stained and shabby. The first night we were kept awake by some very noisy women in the next room - music, hair driers, loud voices at 2-3am. Otherwise we were happy with our stay.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Bonjour, Thank you for the time taken for the comment, we are sorry about some guests who doesn't respect the others, the carpets of all rooms have been cleaned last week and we are doing some changes on the hostel to make better your staying. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you at another time. Best regards, Valentin from the staff.

Wifi was very weak. Unable to receive in the rooms. Wifi only last 24 hours or so on. Have numerous problems connecting to the wifi. Staff friendliness and service standards dependent on who the staff is.

Bonjour, Thank you for your comment, Our wifi works perfectly on the ground floor and it depends of the room to can have wifi or not. All our staff were happy to welcome you and we hope to do it again. Best regards, Valentin from the staff

Located in Montmartre district. Sacre coeur chapel seen directly across the street on the hill. Busy place . pretty good stay overall.

good location. friendly staff. wifi and free breakfast. the only weird thing was that the walls of the bathroom were covered in mold.

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are sorry to hear about the moldy wall, we clean every day the rooms and bathrooms and now we are doing some changes at the hostel so next time you'll be here won't have that kind of problems. Best regards, Carlos from the staff

Good place to stay in the Montemarte neighborhood. Metro stop is right down the street with easy access to train stations, airport, etc. Rooms are kept pretty clean. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm but didn't find it particularly easy to connect with travelers outside my room.

Everything was perfect! Great location, great prices, lovely staff and great rooms. Toilet occasionally smelled a bit like a hangover (expected from the age group) but generally it was a really pleasant stay.

• 25th Mar 2014

Personally, I find this hostel as perfect! Clean, tidy, equipped with all accessories, free wifi, on a convenient location...I really enjoyed my time there. My recommendation to all visitors!l!

The staff were friendly enough, you get free breakfast, really close to Gare du Nord and other metro stops, I didn't think it was located in the best area especially at night, and not a great place for solo travelers. Wasn't bad but wasn't the greatest hostel I've stayed in either.

Great hostel! Very clean, comfy beds and friendly staff (which is difficult to find in Paris). I loved the location which allowed me to walk to Louvre crossing the 9th Arrondissement which is a very pleasant walk down the hill in a charming area of the city. The atmosphere is average but I guess prices would rise if living areas were refurbished. I recommend it!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »