Regent Hostel Reviews

37 Boulevard Rochechouart, Paris, France

I really enjoyed that there is a kitchen in the hostel. However, with so many users it does become kinda dirty. So, I would really encourage the hostel dwellers to clean up after themselves. Free breakfast was a nice gesture, but it was mainly carbs, except for coffee and tea. The rooms were nice and clean. Small, but liveable. For all I can say, if you are staying at Monmatre, then be extra careful with your money and don't talk to strangers outside the hostel much. I had a great time!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Russia

Great great hostel! Very open-minded and relaxed!

• 23rd Feb 2014

It's a nice hostel and breakfast is a great plus for the money. But its not the most comfy or cleanest. The beds are very tiny, but if you're planning to come late and very tired like me it's not a problem. Shower was nice. It's very close to Anvers metro station and in walking distance to Sacre Coure. The staff were allright.

No salt, pepper and oil offered whereas other hostels have offered both. Right next to the Sacre Coeur!

The shower was really nasty with mold everywhere, but it was a hostel so what did I expect? I thought the beds were nice (I slept really comfortably) and the sheets were fine. I also liked that they had a locker in the room to lock up your stuff at night (you just have to bring your own lock!!!). I thought the staff could have been friendlier, but in general we weren't at the hostel much so it didn't really matter. Overall, it was fine!

• 14th Feb 2014

Good hostel with clean facilities & very lovely staff. Hostel slightly far out of central attractions although very close to the metro which is very handy. Small breakfast but enough, overall a nice stay!

Great hostel. I don't see any negative points. Breakfast is great and staff is very nice.

Bonjour, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are please to see that you enjoyed your stay with our staff and had fun. We look forward to welcome you back very soon in our hostel. Best Regards, Laëtitia

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »