Reggae Guest House Reviews

156 Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, 1st Floor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed here twice in 2012, so this was my third stay. It didn't seem like the bathrooms had been maintained much since 2012. One of two women's bathrooms had a broken toilet, the other a broken sink. The big rain showerhead fell off, shot across the room, and narrowly avoided hitting me in the face when I turned it on. Overall, it's a good value for your money if you're not too picky and just want a comfortable place to sleep in a good location. I'd stay there again.

Decent hostel

I had serious skin problem after staying in mixed dorm.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

This was not what we were expecting and were disappointed. The room was small. The staff weren't helpful at all. After a long trip we were hoping to relax but were surprised to see how poor our facilities were. Maybe we are hard to please. We moved after one night and were happy to pay more for a better room and more facilities ... Eg, a communal bar or area of entertainment. Perhaps if you are looking for a cheap place to stay then this is ok. We wanted to be in a lively spot with a party scen

staff helpfull and excellent location for chinatown

Nice place, clean and friendly staff, next to a great bar for travelling people, nice food in local shops in little India, enjoyed my stay

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels