Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios Reviews

19 Main Street, Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Seems to be the best option if you wanna stay central and cheap. It's a good place to meet people and it's clean. Everything you need is in walking distance. The rooms seems to be very different. I had a spacious dorm, but with no lockers. But it was not a big thing as I used a locker in another room. Bed were really comfortable, wifi a bit slow but working. There's free coffee as well, very important in the morning ;-)

U get what you pay for !!! The price was very cheap for the duration of my stay. The rooms were not clean, iron didn't work , and there was no towels or rags, or hot water !Luckily for me I used the hotel to sleep only! The people were friendly I must say. But I wouldn't come back for comfort. If your looking for a place to crash overnight this hotel is recommended! If you want comfort and relaxation this is not the hotel for u!!!

• 28th Jan 2015

Awesome, go go go

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Hostel with a very good wibes! Staff is exellent. Dorm toilet roof was moldy. Overall great!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Finland

Good place to stay!

• 13th Jan 2015

Awesome staff, great place, close to the beach, a great place to stay and meet cool people during your stay in Ochie

All of the staff at Reggae Hostel in Ochi, were very kind, caring, professional and looked after you to make sure you are having a great time. There are many fun organized activities to participate in. Staff go out of their way to help you or answer your questions. The hostel is very safe, but they do play music at night, so sometimes its hard to sleep. My only minor complaint is that there was no soap in the bathroom to wash your hands. Overall,one of the best hostels i've stayed and well worth

• 8th Jan 2015

Need a bigger kitchen

The best thing of Reggae Hostel (apart from its perfect location right on the beach) is its staff. All the guys were super friendly, helpful and a great part of our trip! Would recommend it to anyone!

Reggae hostel staff Chris, Andre and Shelly made my stay a special one. I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights and it was the best experience I ever had. The property is located next to the beach and hostel staff provides you with the pass to access the beach for free. Hostel is very clean and staff is very helpful. Kudos to the staff for that. I was able to make good friends there and Reggae Hostel will always be close to my heart. Keep the good work.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • India

The people are so frindly and helpful Regrads to shelly Hope you win

The staff here were just brilliant. They were both so lovely and helpful and nice to speak to. The room was the best I've ever stayed in - better than some hotels.

Reggae Hostel has an excellent staff, nice rooftop to hang out on, and is in a great location. Would definitely come back when I'm in Jamaica again!

• 10th Dec 2014

Wonderful staff! Eexcept the person who took an item from me. Wonderful location, walking distance to food,bank,market, beach and craft market. Well lite at night for those who love to stroll at night. Tourist security everywhere.

Very noisey hostel with music played til 11pm or later. Chris flirts with the women, especially the Europeans but seems ok. The older security guard offered me a private room for 'free' but I don't believe his intentions were pure. No hot water as it's only on during unsociable hours, and a towel must be hired. small lockers which cant store bags or suitcases. Unsure if I'd stay again had a hard time sleeping with all the noise, but the beach close by is a plus and it's private.