8.7
Fabulous 368 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 368 Total Reviews
Reggae Hostel Located at 8 Burlington Ave, Kingston 10, St. Andrew, Kingston.
Jamaica
Kingston 8 Burlington Ave, Kingston 10, St. Andrew
87% 368
18.0155487 -76.8037033
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
7.7

Solid option, great staff.

Thanks for taking time to give us a review..we greatly appreciate it!

18th Jul 2016

This hostel is a must see in kingston! You just have to be careful about your stuff because a friend of mine lost his phone but the hostel is really good and there are always a lot of people!

Thanks for taking time to review our hostel. Thanks for staying and we hope to see you again soon!

8th Jul 2016

If you reserve directly on their website, it's half the price of hostel world! So I was a bit annoyed about that, because I initially paid $20 a night for a room and it changed to $13. But the staff is really great and wifi is strong. It's not far from the bus station. Good place to meet people. You can also volunteer for free room and board.

Thanks for taking time out to provide a review! The rates do fluctuate and that's probably the reason for the misunderstanding. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again!

10th Jun 2016

Great hostel with even greater staff! The staff were super friendly and helpfull. The hostel was kind of away from a lot of things but kingston is a big city haha. The hostel is very clean and gives you a sense of home. There is ac in the dorms too. I enjoyed my stay at this hostel!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We do look forward to seeing you again!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016

Reggae Hostel in Kingston was a perfect place to stay when I first arrived in Jamaica. The staff was helpful and the atmosphere was relaxed. There's lot of common area to hang out and to get to know the other travelers. The only negative side was that some of the lockers in my room were broken so I didn't have one of my own at first (I put my passport etc. in a locker of another traveler I met in the hostel). They organize a ride to the Sunday's Dub club in the mountains!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the social aspect as that is one of our strengths. We look forward to seeing you again! Bless!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016

Amazing staff, feels like home in Jamaica. Stayed here 3 times over our trip, enjoyed it every time. Great location & free dinner on Sunday. Lots of help when you need it & good atmosphere with other guests

Thanks for the review, we greatly appreciate it!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016

Great place to stay! the staff is very friendly and helpful: ideas of places to go and meals cooked for affordable price. Very clean, there is someone cleaning basically 24/7. I would definitely recommend and/or go back!!!

Thanks for staying we hope to see you again soon!

• Ecuador, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

It was very nice!! Big enough, clean and with offer to party at night They try to help you in every single question or doubt that you can have..

Thanks for taking time to review the hostel. We hope to see you again soon!

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016

+ Nice place, the staff at the reception, bar and the security as well the cleaning ladies are very friendly. Good vibes and a lot of space. - The kitchenware is very little and the matressess are very very bad - Tourdesk: tours are only organised when there are enough people to join (however, the staff is very helpful to help to organise your own tour) Overall, the great staff and place makes it a very nice hostel!

Thanks for the review, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

I found the location very central to everywhere I wanted to go, staff were helpful and friendly and I was impressed by how clean the place was. Would definitely stay here again!

Thanks greatly for your review, we hope to see you again soon!