Reggae Hostel Reviews

8 Burlington Ave, Kingston 10, St. Andrew, Kingston, Jamaica

Great place with excellent staff. Very secure.

I could not have had a better experience than I had at Reggae Hostel. The staff was wonderful--helpful, caring, friendly, responsive, and genuine. They helped me with phone calls and figuring out other things--they really ensure that the guests are well-taken care of. The property was very clean and spacious and all one needs is available--internet, lockers, bar, kitchen, etc. Kingston was a breath of fresh air and from the North Coast and it exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended!

Staff extremely helpful and always willing to help, however didn't always give the cheapest options for things and always recommended things that were based for tourists and not where most locals would go, hence always ended up paying more for things. The rooms are nice and clean, bathrooms cleaned regularly, a walk to the main area, safe and secure, breakfast basic. They organize activities at night which is great for meeting fellow travelers. Would recommend to others

Very good price,very very friendly personnel,keep going the job,God Bless You !

I loved the hostel, nice people and a positive vibe.

• 20th Jun 2014

Loved my stay here. Stayed for 4 days. Fans in rooms kind of kept the heat away. Very clean. Lovely staff at reception. Security very high. They have a security guard all night. Brekfast not particularly filling. Better than nothing. Love the dinner that they do once a week. Thank you Stacey and Zana! You ladies rock!

Great staff and chilled atmosphere. Large dorm room needs more ventilation and better internet otherwise a solid place to chill!

Great place to stay in Kingston.

This is one of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. The friendly staff is always making sure that everything is clean and everyone is safe. Also, one of my favorite things about this property is that it is gated at all times and the guard makes sure no stray people get into the hostile! There is free breakfast and coffee made daily. The hostile is located in a great place because everything you need is within a walking distance or a short taxi or bus ride. I extended my stay twice.

We loved Reggae Hostel..! Felt really safe there and looked after! Ramon and Stacy - amazingly patient and helpful with our complicated travels plans, thank you! They changed now the reception to the front and the poor staff is running around a lot to fulfill everyone needs for print outs and drinks.. it was more sociable when everything was put together in the back yard. Some more chill out possibilities would be great!

• 24th Apr 2014

Great place with nice and friendly people. I stayed 1 night in the dorm, it was very clean, the open air patio was good, reggae music in the bar. 15 min. walk to the Half Way Tree bus staton. Breakfast was good coffee, toast and jam. I would come back again to this place.

i like that reggae hostel has two cute kittens!!