Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location , cool dorms, awesome vibe , wild rooftop parties

• 25th Jul 2014

Great hostel with loads of activities going on and an amazing bar! Very central location near the markets and train station.

• 23rd Jul 2014

This is the best hostel I have seen. It caters perfectly both solo travelers and small groups. It'll be perfect if there isn't hair on my bed and the male receptionist could look at me when he's talking to me. it's not a big deal.

Very noisy!! So much noise because of the roof top partys until 3-4am that are hosted by the hostel itself.Very unfriendly people working there, arrogant and really not willing to listen to our complains. Wouldn't go there again, and am not that picky usually

• 20th Jul 2014

Great if travelling alone. roof top bar is amazing

Brilliant accomodation. So safe and welcoming. Such a party. Fab staff. Entertaining and Hilarious times had on the rooftop bar. Would go back to KL to stay at this hostel. Defiantly reccomend.

• 17th Jul 2014

reasonable for backpacker

• 14th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Really great hostel! I've stayed in other hostels in KL and this is by far the best. Buzzing atmosphere, very helpful staff, good breakfast, clean rooms and a rooftop bar. Not much more you could ask for!

Good facilities. Nice rooftop bar but no other place to chill out or socialise. Staff are generally helpful but not very warm at all. The room I stayed in had no window and smelt slightly mouldy. Pretty much everything incurs a charge, even for computer use. The vibe is more like a hotel and less like a hostel.

awsome hostel

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Plus it has free breakfast!!

Loved staying here! You might think it's a bit expensive for Malaysia but considering its facility, location and cleanliness, this hostel is awesome. I highly recommend Reggae Mansion. Staff are also very nice.

Mostly everything was great, the only hiccup was with the facilities that I graded average, and this was because the wifi was mostly unavailable. When you´re travelling and relying on keeping in touch and researching, internet is imperative and we were given no valid justification for it´s lack of availability, just not working, end of story.

so good!!!! best hostel i've stayed at in a while

Stayed here near the end of my trip, got really ill but couldn't have been in a better place to recover.. The dorm and bathrooms were spotless, the showers were great and there was water fountains on every level. However the hostel is almost so big that it's unsociable, in saying that I met some great people here who cheered me up when I was ill! You get a pod in the dorm rather than a bunk bed which is good for privacy but being on a top bunk is kinda scary! Rooftop bar is big but expensive!!

We stayed here for one night as we were flying the next day to sumatra. We had heard about this place and thought we should stay here for one night. It is quite expensive but definitely worth it. It's so clean and a really nice place to stay. We spent the evening at the rooftop bar which was really nice and had a good atmosphere with a view of the petronas towers. We enjoyed our short stay.

The hostel is secure and central. It's good that everyone has their own separate "bunker"

Fantastic place, a hidden gem. Couldn't recommend it more highly, the skybar is fantastic, great way to meet people. the rooms are clean and tidy. The drinks are reasonable, staff are friendly and useful. The included breakfast is good, can't wait to go back!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Reggae is easy to get to and a convenient location for sightseeing. The cafe and rooftop bar were great. The staff were very friendly and helped us plan our time in KL. Main complaint is the room - very uncomfortable mattress which was stained and covered with a pretty gross thin sheet and dirty looking blanket; the room was awkwardly designed and it was nearly impossible for me to get up/down safely so I ended up cramming into the bottom bunk with my mate for our stay. Not fun.

Great hostel. 12 bed dorm was absolutely fine, huge room with plenty of space and air con. Big comfy beds with lots of privacy. Great to meet people. Only downsides are the staff, who border on rude. Very abrupt. And the awkward climb down from the top bunk took a day or two to get used to, but that's not a big deal. Upstairs bar was fun, standard backpacker fare but nice view and vibe. The staff there were much better. Fantastic hostel experience overall, highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7