Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This time is my 2nd stay here. Overall still good. Just they were running out of towel when i checked in and told me to ask them again in next morning. I did but they still have no towel left. Thats it. :)

I stayed here January 2015 for 6 nights and it was awesome so I gave them 100%. I stayed again for 4 nights and things have changed. The breakfast is just now toast and coffee/tea/juice. Basic breakfast usually comes with eggs OR fruit (even just a piece of banana or a slice of pineapple) but here is just plain toast. That was very disappointing!

This place was awesome. Super clean and safe and very friendly staff. The rooftop bar is a great place to meet other travelers and listen to them all try to sing karaoke. The hostel is very close to Chinatown and a subway stop that can get you anywhere in the city. They also offer a reasonable sightseeing tour. If your going to KL definitely stay here for a couple nights.

It is a party hostel, which means it is loud in the night. I signed a contract which says I that they can delete my comment for the noise. I just inform you, It is a party hostel, you can see it positive: You are allowed to make noise!!

Awesome, keep the party going. Cleanliness is very good.

It's the best hostel! Great staff , good location. The 24 beds dorm room is good for meeting fellow backpackers. The bed is so comfortable and the hostel is super clean. I arrive the hostel so early . It was 4 am. so I can't do the check-in but the staff let me stay at the lobby while I can waiting to check-in at 10 am, that was so awesome. The roof top bar is really good , easy to meet people. I definitely stay there again if I go to KL. RECOMMENDED!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Quite nice hostel, bit pricy

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. A bit more costly compared to the average but very quiet and clean. Easy to meet nice people at roof top bar.

Great place to stay. Near the metro station. Cool atmosphere, a good place to meet others. Bit noisy, so bring earplugs.

Great clean rooms with a good sized provate bed even in the big dorms. Rooftop bar was brilliant for meeting people.

Breakfast could be more :)

Had a nice stay, the rooftop bar parties are mean! Rooms and showers are clean and the staff is friendly and helpful

Great place, fantastic helpful staff, friendly atmosphere, perfect all round!

• 25th Feb 2015

Nice and helpful staff and a really sweet manager!

• Sweden

Splended room with plenty of space, good bathroom facilities and excellent roof top bar. We ended up not leaving that roof both days of our stay because it was too much fun.

• Norway

Brilliant hostel in a central area superclose to Chinatown. Great rooftop bar, free wifi, clean rooms and nice breakfast area. Helpful staff. Went there twice and would go again.

The overall helpfull staff wanted to cheat us while ordering a taxi to the airport. On the street you fan easily find a taxi for 80 ringit, they wanted from me the double price with some stupid explanation. Do not expect too much at breakfast.

• Poland

Dear Guest, Before you booked the taxi the corresponding prices had been presented to you. How can you say you have been cheated? You are not forced to book taxi with us in the first place. And we would like to remind our guests that we are only serving BASIC BREAKFAST so please do not expect a 10 meter long breakfast buffet for that matter.

Rooms were too noisy.

This hostel was recommended to me by a friend. The beds are big, the showers are clean, and the staff is very friendly. It is a party hostel, so this is the place for you if you're looking to have fun in KL.

Pod beds are amazing, hot showers, free breakfast, and the roof top bar is so much fun. Met a lot of great people here, would definitely stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7