Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It was really an awsome stay 5* for the staff, really cool bar upstairs sooo many openminded and easygoing guests:) great tour with the 7wonders of KL. Go early for the adapter they were constantly out.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

It's very clean, good facilities, nice breakfast and good location nr China town. The roof top bar is good fun and a great way to meet other travellers.

Best place to stay and hang out in Kuala Lumpur! Best hostel I have ever stayed in!

It was a great stay, i rebooked for a later date when I will be back in KL, i found it that worthwhile!

Great staff, very clean - always cleaning staff around the building. Brilliant shower pressure and temp. We had a private room which was a good decent size, top bunk is quite high though! Wifi connectivity was a bit sketchy at times but that's the only downside - great hostel!

• 3rd Dec 2014

It was awesome building, good security, hot showers, and the beds were amazing! The rooftop bar was a plus met lots of other backpackers, especially when it was BBQ night!

Great hostel to chill out with a beer on the roof at the end of the days exploring the city and super easy to meet other travellers. Decent breakfast in mornings too. Overall a very good hostel. My booking was messed up a bit by them double booking the room but if they can adjust this mistake and give the right rooms to people they book giving excuses of having listings on multiple sites then i have zero complaints and only good words for this hostel.

Love the atmosphere! Clean and secure... no hanky panky!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Unbelievably clean and well maintained hostel. The staff were great and the rooms were brilliant. The loud music from upstairs until 3 is a pain in the ass though. Kinda spoils a great hostel.

Nice room, clean showers wit hot water, nice rooftopbar, very friendly staff. Poor breakfast andere very expensive excursions organised by the hostel. Enjoyed my stay over here! Very comfy beds.

You won't stay in a better hostel. Perfect.

The hotel was lovely, a great place to stay. I would definitely recommend the 7 wonders of KL tour, great day out x

• 17th Nov 2014

It was an extremely pleasant stay. This is a hostel which are in a different league. Well appointed rooms, clean, friendly and helpful staff. Will never stay in another hostel in KL again.

It was pretty dead when I visited but I can see how this would be a rocking place during high season! The rooms and bathrooms were cleaned all the time and the 7 wonders of KL your is awesome!

Party hostel. The dorm rooms were particularly good. With good confortable beds, individual lights and power and a curtain. Almost like a cabin. For some reason the bar refused to serve a glass of water but other than that had a good stay.

My favourite hostel from a 3 month tour of South East Asia. Highly recommend this place, feels more like a hotel than a hostel!

Best Hostel since we came to South East Asia (indonesia, malaysia) 6 weeks ago. I love the extra large bunk beds. The place is clean and very social. There's a rooftop bar on top which is just like any bar outside. You can easily meet other backpackers there. It doesn't feel like you're in a hostel, it's rather like a hotel. Definitely recommended!

This hostel is absolutely what the name suggests - a (beautiful) Mansion! I got lost a few times on those stairs trying to find my room!! My only complaint was shuttle to airport. I booked and paid a day before. But for my surprise none of the staff there knew about it, they quickly got me a taxi to airport tho, and paid me back the diff. - very honest! But unfortunately someone forgot to pass the info ahead, they asked me the time to leave in case I slept in... I'd probably have missed it!!

Good location, close to china town. Really nice terrace bar, open also for other people. They have a super good cinema but they charge for it. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm, the bunk bed was too high, you had to climb up every time. A table or something else in the room to put stuff would be nice.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7