Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is where I always stay in SG. You just can't beat the location and even the locals know about their rooftop bar. I highly suggest the seven wonders tour if you only have a short time. My only complaint is that the cleaning ladies are pretty inconsiderate in the morning. I was in the sixteen bed dorm most recently and the cleaning ladies were in there bantering loudly at 8:30am. Check out is noon! So with the late music and the early inconsiderate cleaners, I suggest bringing ear plugs lol.

Great hostel if you're looking to party, the roof top bar is loud until late. Very clean, spacious rooms.

One of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in. The dorms have 'pod' style bunks so you feel like you have your own private room. The hostel is sociable, very clean and has many different facilities. The only downfall is that the wifi does not work as well in some of the smaller dorms.

Massive party hostel - rooftop bar is amazing! Breakfast is simple but nice. The pod beds are unreal - feally comfy beds and the showers are the best! Don't stay here though if you can't sleep through music till 2am!

Second stay at this place. You can find cheaper, but the costs is obvious when you stay here. Great and helpful staff, comfortable beds, towel provided, large lockers (bring own lock), good aircon and wifi, laundry service, adapters and other amenities available. Great tea and coffee in the AM. Communal courtyards, cafe and stair landings to chill. Great location for walking to markets, tourist sites, food and public transit. If you don't party, the music isn't too loud to be bothered by.

I met a lot of great people, and overall my stay was enjoyable. The rooms are dark and smelly, but the rest of the hostel is great! Security is poor, even though they have a lot of doors and key codes to get to the rooms. Everyone knows the codes and the doors to rooms are never locked. A girls wallet and passport was snatched by a non-guest at the rooftop bar. Watch for your belongings! The thief acted like a guest, sat down, and left shortly after. Hostel is loud, but hey... Party hardy.

Definitely a party hostel more for groups. The roof bar is good but pricey for booze, you can smoke a sheisha as well. No kitchen. Not great for solo travellers due to lack of a common area. The cleanliness of the showers is good, love the fact they were all wet rooms. This hostel is definitely in the cool "chic" hostel of the spectrum and you pay for it but sill pretty good value for money. I stayed in a twin all by myself and the air was good and controlled by room, was a quite cold

Clean, tidy and modern hostel. free drinking water is good,showers are amazing and beds are big and comfortable. however it's expensive compared to other places and for what you get it's not great value for money. The continental breakfast is just toast! everything is an add on cost, computers, cinema, entry to the bar... it's ridiculous you have to buy a drink to go into your own hostel bar! you are not allowed to take your own drink into your own room. Overall it's overpriced for what you get

May we remind our guest that you have read, understood and signed the guest registration form upon check in. We don't understand inspite the notice given to you about what the hostel's house rules, breakfast you still complain.

Really easy to find, super great location for using public transit. Also, walking distance to many sites in town. Very clean, great bed and private space in dorms. Can hear music on weekends but they warn you of this clearly - not too loud though anyways. Tons of locker space but bring own lock. Great free coffee in AM. Staff very helpful and welcoming! Had laundry done and turned out nice, have adaptors available and get a clean towel on arrival. Very comfortable!!!

Good place to stay, good staff with great recommandations for sightseeing. Room and showers are ok and quite clean. I was staying at the 4th floors, you can hear some music at night, but it won't make you enable to sleep as some comments can say, I slept well :) . As explained when you arrive the breakfast is basic, but it's still better than nothing. I recommend this place.

Best hostel in KL. Very posh and amazing interiors, it is a huge property. Great staff, location, vibes and people. Every time I go back to KL I stay here. Only negative is the basic breakfast.

This hostel was lovely and I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting KL! We stayed in the main dorm, you had you're own space with all beds having curtains for privacy. Location wise it was pretty spot on, everything worth seeing is accessible by the KLT and most only seemed to be two or three stops away from the nearest station to reggae mansion. Atmosphere was good, nice food and very reasonably priced drinks!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed, and for sure will recommend to other friends. Super attencious and friendly staff, security well done, good location, and of course, the amazing rooftop bar. Wish I could have stayed in KL some more days just to enjoy the hostel a little more!

• 12th Apr 2015

Overall this is a very decent hostel. The facilities are clean and the staff are all friendly and helpful. I was disappointed with their power adapter policy- they request that you go down to the front desk to get a free adapter but every time I asked they didn't have any. The wifi is very poor throughout the hostel. The building is almost too secure. By the time you get to your room you've pressed buttons about 20 times. And when you're drunk it's difficult to remember the codes.

It had been a while since I stayed in a hostel, but friend recommended it and I am glad I went with it. Great place to stay, Ong and the 7 wonders tour was excellent!

• 4th Apr 2015

Great place to stay...music till 3am and super clean and nice.

Staff Is a Little bit unfriendly, especially The Securities. Rooftopbar closes at 2:30 a.m. (Too early). Despite of, it's a great hostel and i will stay there again.

I met some good people here and had a good time. I was staying on the otherside from the bar and slept incredibly well. It's close to the metro and the rooftop bar was good value for money and meeting fellow travellers.

Best hostel I stayed in! Its like An hotel.

It's a pretty well established hostel. Loads of incredible facilities including a proper restaurant, mini-cinema and rooftop bar. Private twinshare room was a disappointment, it was a tiny room with a double bunk bed, aircon was stuffed but they fixed it promptly. Honestly eve though they have gone to a lot of effort with this hostel, they party atmosphere actually made it harder to have intimate conversations with guests, though I still made some friends. VERY drunken nights up on the roof...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7