Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This hostel was lovely and I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting KL! We stayed in the main dorm, you had you're own space with all beds having curtains for privacy. Location wise it was pretty spot on, everything worth seeing is accessible by the KLT and most only seemed to be two or three stops away from the nearest station to reggae mansion. Atmosphere was good, nice food and very reasonably priced drinks!

• 15th Apr 2015

One of the best hostels I ever stayed, and for sure will recommend to other friends. Super attencious and friendly staff, security well done, good location, and of course, the amazing rooftop bar. Wish I could have stayed in KL some more days just to enjoy the hostel a little more!

• 12th Apr 2015

It had been a while since I stayed in a hostel, but friend recommended it and I am glad I went with it. Great place to stay, Ong and the 7 wonders tour was excellent!

• 4th Apr 2015

Great place to stay...music till 3am and super clean and nice.

Staff Is a Little bit unfriendly, especially The Securities. Rooftopbar closes at 2:30 a.m. (Too early). Despite of, it's a great hostel and i will stay there again.

I met some good people here and had a good time. I was staying on the otherside from the bar and slept incredibly well. It's close to the metro and the rooftop bar was good value for money and meeting fellow travellers.

Best hostel I stayed in! Its like An hotel.

This time is my 2nd stay here. Overall still good. Just they were running out of towel when i checked in and told me to ask them again in next morning. I did but they still have no towel left. Thats it. :)

Party hostel, very hard to get any sleep. Room party goes onto 5am almost every night

Great hostel in a very convenient location in KL. The bunks are spacious and comfortable, with enormous lockers and cold-blowing A/C. Bathrooms are plentiful and clean. The rooftop bar is a great place to end your night (at 4am), or just to chill out, play some pool, or sing your heart out at karaoke.

I stayed here January 2015 for 6 nights and it was awesome so I gave them 100%. I stayed again for 4 nights and things have changed. The breakfast is just now toast and coffee/tea/juice. Basic breakfast usually comes with eggs OR fruit (even just a piece of banana or a slice of pineapple) but here is just plain toast. That was very disappointing!

We would like to remind our guests that upon check in you are informed of what we have for breakfast. That is a BASIC BREAKFAST. In the review above, You agreed with it by signing on the registration form but it is surprising in our part that in spite of you still complain and disappointed.

This place was awesome. Super clean and safe and very friendly staff. The rooftop bar is a great place to meet other travelers and listen to them all try to sing karaoke. The hostel is very close to Chinatown and a subway stop that can get you anywhere in the city. They also offer a reasonable sightseeing tour. If your going to KL definitely stay here for a couple nights.

Not as good as it was when I stayed last January 2015!

It is a party hostel, which means it is loud in the night. I signed a contract which says I that they can delete my comment for the noise. I just inform you, It is a party hostel, you can see it positive: You are allowed to make noise!!

Cool fun place.. Rooftop amazing but expensive.. Only good for 1 -2 the most for KUL.. I highly recommend their tour . Super fun! And awesome tour guide ...

Awesome, keep the party going. Cleanliness is very good.

It's the best hostel! Great staff , good location. The 24 beds dorm room is good for meeting fellow backpackers. The bed is so comfortable and the hostel is super clean. I arrive the hostel so early . It was 4 am. so I can't do the check-in but the staff let me stay at the lobby while I can waiting to check-in at 10 am, that was so awesome. The roof top bar is really good , easy to meet people. I definitely stay there again if I go to KL. RECOMMENDED!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Quite nice hostel, bit pricy

The hotel was ok. The only problem we had was with the staff of the roof bar. They tried to stole our money, bringin drinks to the table we didn t order and trying to get away with the exchange rate, and other things. If it werent for this i would have given an excelent calification, but the truth is that the People of the bar are theef.

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. A bit more costly compared to the average but very quiet and clean. Easy to meet nice people at roof top bar.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7