8.7
Fabulous 3,973 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 3,973 Total Reviews
Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Located at 49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, , Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur 50000 49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee
87% 3973
3.1482292 101.6972047
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Male, 41+
20th Jan 2017

even though i stayed only 1 night here, i really enjoyed the stay.its convenient to visit the nearby areas of interest by walking or cab.the staff at the dining and rooftop were friendly and i got to know them by name in a short time. after so long not visiting kl i thought i will stay at reggae mansion since my relative stayed here before to see the changes in the city. the hostel is very well equipped. i do not remember seeing a notice for guest to return their towels to the reception .

18th Jan 2017

I LOVED this place. Probably the best hostel I've been to in southeast Asia. It's seriously like a mansion. And for the price you pay its such an amazing deal. Also their free dinner is really good. I've never seen anywhere do that, it's always a crappy breakfast. Highly highly recommend this place

16th Jan 2017

Pretty good place. As stated, there is a club on top so music plays until 2am. It didn't bother me and most guest don't mind the music since they are young and wants to party. Top bunk sucks like hell. So do yourself a favor and request bottom bunk. I was on 3 floor and wifi was extremely weak. Unusable at times. Good thing I bought a new sim with data. Don't be fooled buy the dinner. It sucks. It's free for a reason. Just go out and eat. Overall a pretty good place. Not great though.

15th Jan 2017

I wandered around the area a bit and it seemed to be within walking distance of everything. There is a train station close by as well so you can get places and avoid the traffic. The bar is nice, I'm not really sure how the prices compare to other places but it worked for my budget. Free dinner is an added plus!

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Jan 2017

It was amazing. Location, atmosphere the whole 9 yards. Worth the experience. The only thing was climbing up the ladder into my bed was super dangerous. They need to add another bar climbing into the second floor bed.

5.1

I booked a 24 bed dorm, and upon arrival they had checked me into a 6 bed dorm at the same price. Fine. Then, when I went to add an extra night they insisted on charging me full price for the 6 bed dorm that THEY put me in. They told me that the 24 bed was full, even though when I checked on HostelWorld it said it was available. I said I would check out and book online, then check back in. I was promptly told they would not honour the reservation if I did that. Terrible service. Rude staff.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Great hostel to meet fellow travellers. Especially great value for money.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Great place for solo travellers looking to meet others!

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
11th Jan 2017

The booking was cancelled due to some race issue so wasn't able to stay there. And if there is such a thing you guys shall mention it on your website as well so ppl like us are not disturbed.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Great place to stay in KL! Very social atmosphere. The rooms are cleaned daily, and each person gets what is like a pod to themselves so each bed is tucked into the wall for extra privacy. Free dinner daily and lots of patios to relax on. The rooftop patio is insane with a DJ every night.