Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great clean rooms with a good sized provate bed even in the big dorms. Rooftop bar was brilliant for meeting people.

Breakfast could be more :)

Great place, fantastic helpful staff, friendly atmosphere, perfect all round!

• 25th Feb 2015

Brilliant hostel in a central area superclose to Chinatown. Great rooftop bar, free wifi, clean rooms and nice breakfast area. Helpful staff. Went there twice and would go again.

The overall helpfull staff wanted to cheat us while ordering a taxi to the airport. On the street you fan easily find a taxi for 80 ringit, they wanted from me the double price with some stupid explanation. Do not expect too much at breakfast.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Dear Guest, Before you booked the taxi the corresponding prices had been presented to you. How can you say you have been cheated? You are not forced to book taxi with us in the first place. And we would like to remind our guests that we are only serving BASIC BREAKFAST so please do not expect a 10 meter long breakfast buffet for that matter.

This hostel was recommended to me by a friend. The beds are big, the showers are clean, and the staff is very friendly. It is a party hostel, so this is the place for you if you're looking to have fun in KL.

the hostel is very clean and tidy i stayed in the 16beds female dorm i didnt feel crowded ar all! the 'capsule' setting is very private! good location, can walk to the china town and even the mosuqe!

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

Not really a party hostel!!! Don't get me wrong, the rooftop bar is amazing for meeting people. But I met a nice girl there and security did not allow her through even though I had a private room. Yet they allow people from outside the hostel up to the rooftop bar. Moreover if you talk with more than a whisper in the common areas after 11pm security comes running. I also booked a shuttle to the airport through them and was waiting in the lobby chair and once again the security guy kicked me out.

This is one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Breakfast was a bit of a let down cause everything else was such a high standard

We booked a twin room. It was so small and claustrophobic. The bathrooms were not very nice. The staff when we checked in were really nice and helpful but the staff on in the morning when we checked out weren't great. The rooftop bar was cool and it was in a good location - getting around the city was easy.

If you are looking for somewhere to stay and be safe with clean and really nice atmosphere then it's the place to go!!! I really enjoyed to stay there... The staff are really nice and helpful...

• 14th Feb 2015

We stayed at this hostel twice and had two completely different experiences. The first time we had a two person room with a shared bath and got a room on the first floor. The staff was really helpful and we really liked it. Then, between the 13-14, the night staff when was very unhelpful and didn't seem to know what was going on or rude. We had booked the same style room but was put in an awful bunk bed room close to the bar. The party that night went on til 3a and wasn't worth joining.

Awesome beds if you get the bottom bunk, bit of a hike to the top bunks. Really good rooftop bar with views of kl tower and petronas, more like a club then bar it's huge. It's got a cinema but no one really used it. Good showers that were clean. Definitely recommend going here if you go to kl. Close to the mrt for getting round and the free jump on and off bus.

really poor breakfast, not too friendly staff

We would like to remind our guest that we are serving a simple basic breakfast. When you check in the breakfast menu was being explained and given to you. Please don't come and complain about it because it is a complimentary and you have the right not to check in if you don't like our breakfast. Thank you.

Best hostel I've stayed in. Clean, comfy, good facilities, nor far from metro or bus station

Room smelt like a wet rug.

• 9th Feb 2015

Was awesome it's such a good hostel. Has everything you need cleanliness and party atmosphere

• 8th Feb 2015

Nice hostel! Beware that its a party hostel, they also have more quiet rooms (you can ask for it!). I miss a relaxing room (only reception) and the breakfast is very simple (they should add eggs..).. Rooftop bar is cool but expensive food in hostel.

• 8th Feb 2015

rooms were not that nice. Bunk beds are difficult to climb. Bar insanely overpriced. Had to print sensitive data and didnt want to send it to the hostel mail. As a consequence I couldnt print it as the staff refused to let me login and download the file on their computer.

What a cool place!!