Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is a party hostel so if you're one of hose idiots expecting a chill place then you'll be disappointed, if you and to party then his place is awesome. The front desk staff could be friendlier though I give the cleaning staff mad props though, the place is spotless.

We enjoyed our stay at the Reggae Mansion although the staff were not as friendly as was suggested by a friend who went there previously.

• 24th Jun 2015

Pretty cool place, probably the nicest beds I've ever had in a hostel. The rooftop bar is an ideal place to socialise and drinks are reasonably priced for Malaysia. The only issue is the amount of rules in the hostel, it kind of felt like summer camp at times! And the security is a little over the top, you have to go through about 5 doors before you get to your bed. I get the reason, it just seems a little overkill considering all the rooms can be locked and everyone is supplied with a locker.

It feels cool, lots of partying, but it's super commercial, all about money, they try to milk you. It's hard to tell the employees that you don't want to be drunk every day all day.

Absolutely wonderful experience. Nice staff, awesome facilities, best security of any hostel been to so far. The rooftop bar and party was everything!!! Amazing time and going to come back for sure

Too big in my opinion and too many different areas - so it's hard to socialize! Besides that, great location and faculties, just wish it was a bit more intimate

Great hostel, good location, bar upstairs is expensive but fun

This is a social hostel.. too social at times as the music on the rooftop bar is heard below. Noticed as well this is quite a whitewashed place.

The 7 wonder tour by Ong was the highlight of my trip. Ong was very knowledgeable and engaging. The beds can use some extra attention when it comes to cleanliness as i spotted a bedbug on my bed.

Reminder to our guest please try to identify the difference between bed bugs and ants. In the case of the above review, the management had investigated and we found out that it was ants because of the food that was brought inside the room and not bed bugs.

Luggage room often left unlocked

the upper bed is abnormally high that even a young and strong person would find it a bit hard to climb. and the most important thing is the disco music ends at 3am is totally unacceptable. it is ironic that i was provided by staff a pair of earplugs which is hardly filter any noise. i couldnt able to sleep until the music stop. thirdly, well i could finally sleep and the staff began to clean the room at 8am. gosh how could I have a even a decent and normal rest? not recommend this.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Loved my own little pod brilliant for your own space. Tour from hostel highly recommend as great way to meet people and get around cheap. So close to the train station and loads of places to eat.

I loved my stay at the Reggae mansion. The atmosphere was great and the rooftop bar was a really good place to meet people at night and during the day. The beds were huge and the cleaning was the best I've seen it in a hostel. The location is great only 5 mins on foot to Chinatown and central market. Staff were helpful and friendly. My fav hostel so far!

Nicest hostel I have ever stayed at... The beds are really large and you have your own privacy/space. The staff aren't that friendly/interactive and the door codes are sometimes difficult to remember but the added security is a plus! Rooftop bar is nice although the drinks aren't that cheap and you can also smoke hookah. Overall a great place and met awesome people while there, would recommend the 7 wonders tour!

Nicest hostel I've stayed at travelling! Stayed in 24 bed dorm and felt like you have your own private room.

Everything is ok. Great place to meet people but its a horrible choice if you want to sleep early or habe a decent rest because there is every night a lot of noise at the rooftop

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Chile

one issue, you cannot control de temp in the room. Anyway, great hostel, one of the best for me until now!!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Chile

I love the beds.

My first night is on Saturday. I didn't expect the party can last until 4pm and the music (or the dance) made the room shaking. I love party but that night I couldn't really fall asleep until the party was ended. It would be better if the room is soundproofed.

A super hostel! Clean, cool facilities, "designy", got everything, in the middle of everything! So nice! The breakfast could use some work though (more to choose from in the menu and a better toaster). Also not letting locals (but foreigners) up on the roof-top bar is not cool!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7