Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Stayed here a couple of times and the rooftop bar is the best place to spend your evenings when in KL. All my best nights were there. Rooms are really good too. Top bunk ladders are a bit hard to get up and down. Showers are good. Unfortunate this time round this wifi wasn't too great but last time I was here it was good. I would have to go up the rooftop bar to use there's so it wasn't too bad. If you are going KL definitely stay here. You won't regret it

Nice rooms, spacious even with lots of people in. Huge lockers in rooms for rucksacks and mirror and power point in every bed. Breakfast is basic but good, the bar on the roof is nice and get busy every night. Close to the China town market and train stations. Would stay here again.

A great hostel in Kuala Lumpur, easy to get to and 5 mins walk from the LRT. Simple breakfast, big comfy beds and the roof bar is awesome overlooking the patronas towers in the distance. A word of warning, it is a party hostel, so if you're a light sleeper, it might not be the one for you...

This place was very security with key codes and individual keys. Also, the beds were incredibly private stacked upon one another and providing curtains. It was as private as a 4-person room could be. Also, the facilities were great, and the rooftop bar was phenomenal.. Great party atmosphere and great for meeting people. This is definitely a party hostel though. I found it to be a little expensive and the staff were very abrupt and a little rude. Location was good on the metro line.

The top bunks are actually very dangerous and to get up and down from. I couldnt sleep because of the disco noise and vibrations. It has to be the worst hostel experience I have ever had.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Rooftop bar is the highlight of this hostel. Large dorm room was clean and had a good atmosphere however staff were not the friendliest and the location was not the best as on a street with a large population of rats

• 12th Aug 2015

I thought the hostel was staff was just okay. The tour guide was funny, knowledgeable and engaging. One the ladies at the first desk was very helpful. The rest of the staff just seemed blase. A hostel policy was enforced for my friend but that same policy was not enforced for other guest.

Lush hostel with great communal areas and there's even a cinema! It is very loud though till about 3-4 in the morning. But it's sleep able and the roof top bar is great!

In terms of facilities, the best hostel I have ever stayed. The top beds are an adventure but you get used with it lol

I had a great stay. The ladder of the bunk bed is steep as mentioned by other travellers. I also felt annoyed and insecure by the frequent comings of hostel's staffs into the room. Nevertheless it was a great stay with a good breakfast and a nice private space once you're on your bed.

It is a really nice place, but i found it to crowded and noisy

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Very clean, great interior, pod beds are awesome and give you some privacy. Very social hostel, I met lots of great people. The bar upstairs in the best bar in KL with great views. The 7 wonders tour is really good and the guide is hilarious!

Best Hostel in KL

Had a very pleasant stay! clean, easy to access from central train station connecting to the airport (by taxi), very lively rooftop bar open till 4-ish. View of the petronas towers! pod-style beds are very nice indeed. great for single travellers. would come again!

• 6th Aug 2015

Nice Hostel with a rooftopbar :) But the staff wasn´t very friendly and the atmosphere is not good as in other hostels.

Seems very overrated to me, the blanket smelled like urine, staff never seemed happy to help with any concerns or questions and the included breakfast was only toast. The only real plus I would give this place is the rooftop bar but you don't even have to be a guest to access it for an OK night on the town. Not that I usually complain about it but the WiFi was also terrible but should be better for the price you pay for a hostel like this.

Its cheap and can be party all night long, cannot find any to complain, lol I love it

It is really nice place ~but I found the staff are not really friendly..bit cold

The location is good. Apart from the rooftop + bar which is really awesome, the hostel is OK, not great. However, this is a place you want to go if you are in a "party" mood and are looking for getting trashed with college guys. Everything in this hostel tells you you've come here to drink, starting from the reception.

hi I've been there with my three other Korean female friends. we all enjoyed so much staying at reggae mention. we expected to join your night party but were there during week days so just missed it. we still had great time on the roof top bar whose atmosphere was really good though. we WILL definitely come stay again to enjoy a party and more. thanks

• 2nd Aug 2015