Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The mansion was beautifully designed. Everything there was like a scene from a Korean drama. Personally i loved the place. Toilet is clean with hot water. Room has a locker. Breakfast was provided, Train station is about 5 mins walk away and the station was in the central. Staff there are awesome. However, we were on a budget getaway and this place is more of an Atas environment, to go to the roof you have to buy a drink first. Its a little harder to meet people compared to some other hostel.

Reggae Mansions is the best hostel in KL! Awesome staff who make your stay welcome (shout outs to Jayke), great services/facilities, and the most comfortable mixed dorm I've ever been in. If you get the chance to do the 7 wonders tour, I highly recommend going with Hong, who will make your sightseeing a memorable and hilarious time. Great place to meet others as it's a party/social hostel. I'll be back next time I'm in KL :)

had plans such as BBQ, City Tour etc.. It might have help for my trip planing.

Probably one of the best hostels we stayed at in the whole of Asia. A walk away from Chinatown and close to the station. Good sociable atmosphere, very clean and the staff were friendly- really enjoyed out stay!

The best hostel that I have ever stayed! Kudos to the Filipino staff of hotel - very friendly and helpful!!!!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Great hostel to stay at in KL. Like it states it is a party hostel so if you don't like staying awake at night probably not the best or bring some ear plugs. Staff were great bathrooms clean, great for meeting other travellers. Rooftop bar is the place to be.

The front desk was incredibly helpful. Our flight the next day was super early and they prepared sandwiches for us since we wouldn't make it to breakfast. I thought this was a great service. Rooms are super cool. Very clean and beds are spacious. Private plugs and mirrors in each bunk is a great added touch.

Can't say anything bad about this place. The place is spacious and clean. Wifi is super fast and accessible throughout the building. The breakfast was good and filling. The location is in the heart of the city, no more than a 15 to 30 min walk to most of the attractions - even the Petronas Towers. For me, the best part was the staff, they were nice, welcoming, and informative, some of them even greeted me by my first name. Great place to relax, meet people, and have fun!

Great social hostel with beautiful interiors. Large mixed dorm had a lot of privacy (curtains, big bed, etc.)

The hotel is good with a very helpful, friendly and accomodating staffs. Their food is also delicious and cheap.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! Very spacious and clean, great amenities, helpful staff, right next to the subway/ train station. Plus rooftop bar was sweet!! Has everything you need, would definitely go back! Only critique would be food was just okay, but not a big deal.

Great party hostel. Looking for a quiet place? Not here. Looking for a great party atmosphere, great big beds, a cool building, nice internet, a favorable girl/guy ratio, nice free brekkie, and a rooftop bar with a view of the Petronas Towers? Yeah, this is the place. Very convenient to mass transit, and interesting attractions near walking distance too.

I am loving the place. It's been my favorite hangout. I always feel like at home. Staff are super friendly. Transportation is very accessible. It's very affordable place to stay in for few days or even weeks. Highly recommended to my family and friends.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Best hostel we've stayed in so far. Absolutely loved it. Super clean facilities. The dorms are amazing with a lot of privacy even though there are 23 other beds. Would totally recommend it.

Very secure hostel, close to the train station and easy to find, great atmosphere, good food and rooftop bar. Would definitely stay again,

Good choice if you don't plan on sleeping until 4am. The incredibly loud music on the rooftop terrace makes it impossible not only to sleep in the rooms but on the whole block (I saw customers from surrounding hostels complaining at the desk at around 2am). If you plan to party on the terrace until closing then I guess it's a good choice.

Love this place. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, lots of awesome people staying there. Definitely recommend staying here.

• 3rd Oct 2014

5 mins walk to metro, clean,very secure, good breakfast, huge patio with view, comfy beds with curtains for total black out when other roommates come in. If you want more quiet choose non-party rooms a floor below.

I am very happy with my stay! The hostel was clean, very nice staff and I loved the rooftop bar! The restaurant was very nice and the BBQ served on the rooftop Sunday thru Wednesday was a good deal! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone and will stay there again the time I am in KL.

Party party! Love this place.

Thanks for staying,come back next time for more party!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7