8.5
Fabulous 3,443 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 3,443 Total Reviews
Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Located at 49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, , Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur 50000 49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee
85% 3443
3.1482292 101.6972047
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

Great place. The segregation between the beds gives you a small room just for you with good privacy. The roof top bar is great to meet people too.

26th Apr 2016

My stay at Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur was perfect, i spent 4days at the hostel, Is clean, stuff is very friendly and helpful, give you information about eveyrthing, You just as them... Best way to get from the airport to the hostel is to get this from the hostel, is cheap and this way you avoid being ripped off from Taxi drivers. Only one thing i wish Reggae Mnsion to improve is the WI-FI, it should work better in bed-rooms and droms. Overall I highyl recommened stying at this place.

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

We had trouble with the aircon in two rooms but the staff were helpful and they changed us from room until we got one that was working. Really appreciate that.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

One of the best hostels i've stayed in after 5 months travelling. The pod style beds are big, comfortable and private. Dorms are percect temperature. Free dinner isnt bad at all and there are always people partying on the rooftop bar. Great place to meet people and i would make sure to stay in the 24 bed dorm as you cant hear the music from there as you can in the other dorms.

22nd Apr 2016

I had a very pleasant stay at Reggae Mansion, minus the moment when I almost killed myself falling out of my hostel bed. To be fair, it was of no fault to them. I was drunk and thought I was on the bottom bunk and threw myself out of the bed in the middle of the night. Landed pretty hard as the beds are about 2 meters high if not more. They were very nice in letting me switch beds after the incident and were very helpful to every other need I had. Free dinner is nice touch as well as rooftop bar

• sherrymissing
  • China, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

位置便利离地铁近,离清真寺、central market、茨厂街都近,环境干净整洁,有bar cafe,公共空间很大还有电影院~staff很nice,还帮忙拎了箱子~值得来这里~

15th Apr 2016

A very social hostel, good location, cool staff

13th Apr 2016

Great stay! Rooftop bar is amazing and a great night out. Security it too strict (as the guard came into our private room to tell us to turn down our TV). However, the hostel itself is amazing. Great dorm, great cinema, delicious food in the restaurant, and really social people. - An Uber from the airport was $22usd. Take Ubers everywhere. It was about $1 to get anywhere and made navigating through the heat so much easier.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2016
8.0

This is a party hostel, so be prepared for that. The rooftop bar is awesome, but since it is so big, it quickly feels empty and without atmosphere when there are only a few visitors. You can still enjoy yourself though. The beds are the best that I had in Asia and the other facilities were also clean and enjoyable. For instance the indoor cinema. There is a lack of a proper common area. Or at least, no one seems to use these (two small outside areas), or the small lunchroom downstairs.

• Iceland, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

It's a nice place to stay, very clean and the pods are comfortable. The rooftop bar can be a little loud but you can ask reception for earplugs. I can't really recommend the café though. They managed to mess up my food three times. I had to pay for a completely uncooked pancake because I lost my appetite and didn't want another one :( Other than that my stay was nice. I will stay there again when I'm back in KL.