Reimersholme Hotel Reviews

Reimersholmsgatan 5, Stockholm, Sweden

I spent 5 nights at Reimersholme Hotel a few weeks ago. I went into the situation with no expectations & left feeling more alive than I have in years. The receptionist, Charlene, especially delighted me. She is the charming, funny, and professional type of woman you want to bring home to your parents. She was a sweetheart. I would sit in the lobby for hours listening to her speak Swedish on the phone & with other hotel guests simply because she was so adorably accommodating.

• 27th Mar 2014

All in all it is an excellent option for its price. Staff is great, rooms are clean. But! Walls are thin so if you happen to have noisy neighbors you'll not get to sleep easily. Breakfasts are cheap. After 9 pm when staff is gone there is no access to hot water if you want to have some tea.