Reimersholme Hotel Reviews

Reimersholmsgatan 5, Stockholm, Sweden

Nowhere else in Sweden will you get your own private room for around $60 a night, so you can't exactly expect 5-star accommodation. But what you will get are decently clean accommodation and facilities, polite staff, and a reasonably convenient location from which you can explore stockholm. I especially enjoyed the common dining area where I could have a cheap breakfast everyday and meet fellow travelers. In terms of overall experience, I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• 14th May 2014

I spent 5 nights at Reimersholme Hotel a few weeks ago. I went into the situation with no expectations & left feeling more alive than I have in years. The receptionist, Charlene, especially delighted me. She is the charming, funny, and professional type of woman you want to bring home to your parents. She was a sweetheart. I would sit in the lobby for hours listening to her speak Swedish on the phone & with other hotel guests simply because she was so adorably accommodating.

• 27th Mar 2014