Fabulous 194 Total Reviews
Fabulous 194 Total Reviews
Reina Madre Hostel Located at Tomas Manuel de Anchorena 1118, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires Capital Federal 1425 Tomas Manuel de Anchorena 1118
86% 194
-34.5961406 -58.4073007
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016
5.7

What I didn't like about the security is that you had to ring a bell and wait outside until someone answered. This made me anxious especially after getting harassed in the streets by men and walking to the hostel as fast as I could. The last thing I wanted to do was wait outside! Also, the man running the desk accused me of having the room key, which I didn't. He aggressively yelled at me saying that I had it! I felt very uncomfortable the more violent he got. Never going back.

• jasonkirby093364
  • England, Male, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

Really well kept place. Its actually rather quaint. Great spaces to unwind and the terrace is great at night. Great big lockers in room and good bathrooms. I found it abit quiet as it's favoured by a 30+ crowd but was definately relaxed. More plugs in room would be better.

10th Aug 2016

Great hostel, very clean, individual bathrooms nice big kitchen with everything, staff was extremely nice and helpful. Not much of a social place if your looking to meet people, but it's still a great place.