Reina Madre Hostel Reviews

Tomas Manuel de Anchorena 1118, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I really had a great stay at Reina MAdre Hostel. I stayed 3 nights.The staff that received me was very friendly. Secondly the place is kept clean all the time, the kitchen is cleaned mornigs and evenings. Bathroom are great as well. The kitchen is small but very well furnished and you just need to go when no one is around. The terasse is a must! i enjoyed lovely sunny afternonn there and we made a barbecue at night oin this terasse! A computer with internet access is free to use for everyone.

• 11th Apr 2014

The Good: Three blocks from the Metro at either end; one block from a grocery store; Three levels and a terrace – I am a sucker for levels; Socks, the cat; close to downtown; good security; right next to an albuerge transitorio (look it up) if you are so inclined; Did I already say Socks, the cat?; and very friendly staff. Needs improvement: Quite a few homeless camped out on sidewalk in the front; A/C not really functioning; Can get noisy with late night revelry;

Friendly staff, on Saturday BBQ, nice terras to chill with other guests

I chose a private room because I needed some privacy and sleep, but as my room was located next to the hallway and the open living room, there was no quiteness and hence not a lot of sleep!! You could hear EVERY SOUND ALL NIGHT LONG! People rang the door bell, stamp the stairs, turned the movie volume loud, talked loudly in the hall way all night. So if you are looking for quite night, stay somewhere else!!!

• 13th Mar 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff! A good place to stay in BA.

Nice hostel. Very clean and good facilities. I liked the roof terrace and common room.

Pretty good hostel, only a few blocks from the subway, very basic, the breakfast is very simple- toast, yogurt and cereal. They advertise they speak English but that is definitely not the case. Spansh only.

Замечательный персонал - всегда готовы ответить на любые вопросы, помочь советом и т.д. Неплохое местонахождение. Негативные моменты: моя комната находилась прямо напротив ресепшиона, и ночью слышно когда кто-нибудь звонит в дверь с улицы, или люди разговаривают в коридоре. Завтрак включен, но качество не впечатляет.

the hostel staff were great. I had a wonderful time at Reina Madre.

Very clean, good value for money hostel. Very close to Av Santa Fe, and the subway. We were only there for one night and had no problems with the facilities or the staff. Recommended.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels