Reina Madre Hostel Reviews

Tomas Manuel de Anchorena 1118, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I really enjoyed reina madre!

• 2nd Aug 2015

I just moved to Buenos Aires to live and work and was looking for a more laid back hostel while I found a more permanent place to live - and this was it! Alberto was wonderful and so helpful during my stay. And of course very informative about the city and its history. I will definitely keep in touch with him while I continue to live here. I love party hostels and that atmosphere, but Reina Madre is for the more viajero tranquilo and is equally as rewarding.

• 31st Jul 2015

We had a great time at Reina Madre hostel. The owner and his family were very helpful in helping us plan our stay in Buenos Aires. They recommended restaurants, tours and dance classes which we will definitely continue. We got the Tango bug! The hostel was very well equipped with excellent WiFi and hot shower facilitates. The rooms were cosy at night and we each had individual lockers. My only con would be that breakfast could be more varied. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

This is one of my favorite hostels. They get a lot of things very right here. Quiet hostel with great facilities (roof top covered grill, kitchen and lounge! Good wifi. Predominantly Spanish speaking if that matters.

Highly recommended hostel. Alberto, is a legend. It feels more like a B&B: laid back and easy, with action if you want it, rather than a non-stop party hostel.

Very clean and organised. Alberto and his staff including Nina made everything to make the stay more comfortable. They also had good tips of what to do in Buenos Aires. Besides the work, they usually could be seen talking to the clients. Very helpful with the small needs travelers have like calling a place for information or calling a cab.

I enjoyed my stay immensely. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean. I don't have a negative word to say. Highly recommend.

Really clean hostel at a good location. Staff was helpfull but not very social, as well as the other guests.

Stayed a total of one week. Loved it. The staff are amazing. The hostel is always clean. Great roof top patio to chill on. Nice beds and spacious rooms. There are several different areas to relax in and to socialize with others. Great location. Towels included and changed every few days. The cleaning staff work so hard to keep the place clean they even make the beds every morning. Wifi always worked. Amazing hostel one of the best I have ever stayed in. 4 stars, highly recommend staying here.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels