Reina Madre Hostel Reviews

Tomas Manuel de Anchorena 1118, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel!, great stuff, dont count on the breakfest, very nice andpleasent staff.

Very good staff, buena onda is there !

The owner was awesome and had a great sense of humour. It was in a very nice area of the city and restaurants didn't seem to be too far away. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and tidy. Breakfast was simple but enough for me. I'd stay again.

Great hospitality and service.Super clean and tidy The hostel is at a short distance from the metro and in a nice neighborhood but not that close on foot from main places to visit in Buenos Aires or the bus connection to the airport.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in!. The rooms are clean, very good location (Close to the center, in a safe area of the city) and the environment is great. The staff, especially Alberto, will do everything to make your stay pleasent, give you recommendations about stuff to do and share a nice conversation with you. I wish I could have given more than just 10 !! Highly recommended and I will definitely be back !

Excellent hostel. Really enjoyed my time here, can´t fault it. One of the best hostels you´re likely to stay at. Friendly helpful staff, great location, secure, good value for money, what more could you want?

Really enjoyed my stay here, it's a nice hostel and it very clean. Located in a very nice neighborhood. Staff are very friendly. Kitchen is a bit too small.

Just wanted to stay 1-2 days to find a flat for my stay, I loved it that much that I stayed 1 month. The owner and his family are so lovely and very courteous. Its a small hostel, you easily get in contact with the other people. It was always clean and I felt very safe. I often lost my stuff in the house and someone always found it and gave it back to me. Didn't like the breakfast that much, but for the price o.k. All in all I loved my stay and I would love to come back :)

nice hostel, owner is great, rooms were clean and communal areas were nice

Great place in a perfect location for Palermo. Really felt like home to come back to. The staff were friendly, but due to my Spanish being terrible it was difficult to communicate. Super chill roof terrace with loungers and a bbq. Great place to hang out. Great private showers, and plenty for the rooms. Lots of permanent students, not a great atmosphere if you are looking to meet people and hang out in the hostel. Terrible breakfast, but that didn't bother me so much.

Excellent choice to sTay in Buenos Aires.

excellent hostel and good service

Really amazing hostel. Bring eye shades as most rooms don't have curtains

The staff here were absolutely fabulous, helped with any questions I had. Rooms clean generally, only complaint was cold shower.

Very nice place to stay. It's a good location close to the Metro. Owner is really nice and can help you with everything you need. Cleanest shared bathrooms i've ever seen. Felt like they clean it 5 times a day. Nice roof terrace!

Great place, great atmosphere - when I came back at the end of my trip it almost felt like coming home ;)

Hostel seemingly has more rules (a lot of them) than outlets (there were 3 in an 8 bed dorm). Location isn't bad -- not particularly close to anything, but not far either. Staff speak very little English, FYI (didn't factor in my review). There were many long-term residents (students) staying when I was there, so atmosphere wasn't the best.

Lovely hostel

A nice hostel in a very nice and central place. The rooms and the bathrooms are clean and the staff is very friendly.

This hostel has a real family feel to it, the owner and some of the longer term residents gave helpful local advice. On a nice day the rooftop is perfect for having a relaxing cerveza. We stayed in a private double with a shared bathroom; both were cleaned frequently and perfect for a couple.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels