Reiter Hotel Reviews

Gran Viale S.M.E. 57/b - lido, Venice, Italy

Friendly proprieter, location just what I wanted, room was great, sheets, shower, soap & towels all great - only breakfast for €5 not enough choice but I don't really care about that sort of thing.

• 4th Sep 2014

The perfect location if you visit Venice! The hotel is friendly, clean, nice size rooms. If you are looking for a room just to sleep and bath in and you don't want to spend a lot I certainly recommend the Reiter.

Nice Hotel at Venezia Lido. The Location is not to far from the city center and there is a boat every 5 minutes.(If you under 29 an unlimited ticket costs only 18 euro, if you are older it can get quite expensive!!) The beach is in 3 min. walking distance and it is clean and free. The Hotel is nice and clean but nothing special. In the rooms on the 3rd foor is no air-conditioning, thus in summer it is realy hot in the room.

There was a very nice man in the staff who gave us directions and had a great sense of humor.

Room was not bad. but that had something strange smell....

The bathroom had a really strong smell, probably because of the cleaning products used.

We had a ball Only problem was it wasn't in Venice it was in lido so we had to get a €7 boat ONE WAY everytime we wanted to go over to Venice The hotel itself was lovely comfy beds really clean close to the beach and nice staff they let us check in at 7am for no extra charge if it was in Venice I'd of give it 100%

No elevator. Cobwebs on ceiling. Dingy/cheap room decor. No AC, pitiful fan. Weirdest looking toilet I've ever seen which wouldn't stop running. Takes rustic to a whole new level. Good location, friendly desk man, but not a two star hotel.

It's on Lido island. From the station you can take a water bus here. it takes about 50 minutes. There is no air conditioner , so it's a bit hot when sleeping.

This hotel is in an amazing location - about 5 mins walk from the boats that take you towards St Marks- When we stopped here from June 8th it was around 35 degrees and was an ideal place to stay where you could go to the main part of Venice during the day and then later on take a walk to the beach and chill out at a beach bar. Restaurant in the garden a few doors up also good - around £30.00 E for pizza pasta and wine for a couple. Venice no where near as expensive as told - loved it here

Great location and value! I would definitely stay again. Accommodations are austere and single rooms are very small, but who wants to stay in their hotel when room when Venice is only 15 min away! A wonderful beach area is only a 5 min walk away as well. This is a great option when you are tired of walking around Venice. I think I'd prefer to stay in Lido rather than Venice for just that reason.

You should give a free breakfast, and check out because we found ants in our room... And please be carefull when you employees do the reservation... We didn't got the room we reserve. We got a simple room with an added bed, instead of having a double room. Even if they offered us to get another room for the other days of our stay, it's always nice to receive what we asked at the outset.

You have to take a waterbus ($7 per ride) to get to Lido from Venice and the internet did not work very well for us.

Booked this very last minute. Didn't expect much. It was a bit far out from the main town because it was in Lido (40 mins on the public boat transport). It was a decent place to sleep but not much else to it.

Great place to stay if you don't mind being an expensive boat ride from Venice. We were only there for two days so it worked out, but the price of the boats can get expensive if you need to use them daily. The hotel was great. The staff was great. Showers were small, but water was warm and actually had pressure!! I would stay here again.

nice little place to stay while visiting Venice. Its on the island Lido so it was about 30min taxi boat ride to the trian staion stop on the main island. However it was nice to be able to retreat to a quite place at the end of a long day. There is also a beach about a 5min walk from the hotel which was very nice! The restaurant Roxy right down the street.. i think 2 stores down from the hotel has amazing Food!! overall enjoyed the stay at Reiter

Nice hotel for a low price. Consider the additional cost of the water taxi to get to and fro the main island. Nice places to go for dinner in the area. Friendly service. Internet connection not great.

I liked everything, and if i am in Venice again, I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Russia

Lido is a little far from the main island of Venice where San Marco is, but I personally really liked Lido. It was a quaint town. It was nice to stay in a less touristy/more relaxed area. As for the service, Luigi was helpful and the room was satisfactory. My only complain is that the Wifi wasn't very strong.

The hotel is clean and quiet. It is located at the nice Lido, 10 minutes "vaporetto" away from the San Marc Square. The hotel offers rooms with a nice view for an affordable price. No breakfast included. If you'ld like to have a breakfast you have to pay 5 euro PP more.