Relais Florence Reviews

Via della scala 48, Florence, Italy

Very enjoyable stay. Was very pleased overall in particular with the location, shower, comfort of the bed, and the staff were very helpful. Would recommend and stay again.

Dear Thomas, thank you for your review, i hope to see you again,take care, regards Piero Relais Florence

The location was perfect! The staff were so friendly even though they couldn't speak English they were very helpful. Thank you for having us!

Dear Harriet, thank you for your review, i hope to see you again, regards Piero Relais Florence

Everything was wonderful during our stay at Relais Florence! Super clean, comfortable and inviting. Thank you for making our experience all the more enjoyable!

Dear Kaley, thank for your review, i hope to see you again, regards, Piero Relais Florence

My mother and sister stayed here for a couple of days in June 2015 (I'm the one leaving the comment because I am the one who planned their trip). They absolutely RAVE about it. The location was phenomenal, the lady at the front desk (her name escapes me right now) helped them find tours and gave excellent advice. My mother and sister stayed in a private ensuite room and enjoyed it. This was by far their favorite hostel during their stay. 10/10 would book again and highly recommend the place!!!

Dear Terez, thank you for your review, i hope to see you again, kind regards Piero Relais Florence

Great experience, the staff was helpful beyond imagination....great location too. Would come back for sure.

Dear Federico, thank you for your review, i hope to see you again,take care, regards Marcela y Piero Relais Florence

It was a really nice stay in the Relais Florence. Our room was big and there was everything we needed, even a microwave and a refrigerator!

• 14th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Dear Simone, Thank you for your review, I hope to see you again, take care, Marcela y Piero Relais Florence

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts