Rembrandt Hotel Reviews

11 Smardan St, Bucharest, Romania

Firstly contacted hotel re accommodation. Didn't get a reply. Found a room on hostelworld and booked this hotel on hostelworld. Got email confirmation from hostelworld. Then received an email from hotel advising they had rooms available (cheaper rate). I told them I had already booked and asked for a nice room etc. I headed out for eve and then got an email stating card had been declined by hotel and to use alternative payment details. As I was out I couldn't reply tp email (smtp email account).

• 25th Sep 2013

The best hotel in central Bucharest, in my opinion. Cosy and well located, really spent a nice time there.