Rembrandt Park House Reviews

Orteliuskade 57, Amsterdam, Netherlands

little bit far away to central station and museum area. and difficult to find a flat. anotherthing were o.k

It was cozy for 5 us women. They need to check the fridge to make sure there isn't any already used open yogurt or milk. We don't know how long they've been there. Its better to replace with new small milk carton rather than used one sitting there. Mr volmer always prompt with all my request. if I have to complain about something while I am there, I am very sure he will sort it out right away. in overall our stay in the apartment was great. We only need it for a base to sleep. So it is just fine

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

We couldn't have been happier about our stay here. It surpassed our expectations. Thanks to Guillermo and Dirk!

Excellent host, guesthouse was spotless and he left us some welcome food and drinks!

Really good choice to stay and enjoy in Amsterdam! Dirk and Guillermo, people in charge of the house, are charming people and I'm sure you will not have any problem with anything in relation with accomodation. They Also speak spanish.

Nice place to stay next to Rembrandt Park. Quite surroundings and good connection to the city centre via public transport. Decent beds and living room/kitchen but bathroom was a bit small. Breakfast was plenty.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts