Fabulous 146 Total Reviews
Fabulous 146 Total Reviews
Reñaca Beach Hostel Located at Emiliano Figueroa 15019, Reñaca, Vina del Mar, Vina del Mar.
Chile
Vina del Mar Valparaiso 2540042 Emiliano Figueroa 15019, Reñaca, Vina del Mar
89% 146
-32.9680953 -71.5449428
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2016
7.4

Beautiful location with a bar over-looking the ocean. I had a great time here because of the random friends I made in my room, but felt completely unwelcome by staff on my arrival (so much so that I almost left). I was travelling alone and on arrival I was barely asked my name, let alone where I was from. I was then left waiting over an hour before I could go to my room (which was empty during that whole wait). Clicky staff - this may not bother a group but be aware if travelling alone.