7.8
Very Good 67 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 67 Total Reviews
Rent Room Palermo Centro Located at Vicolo Marotta, 13, , Palermo.
Italy
Palermo 90134 Vicolo Marotta, 13
78% 67
38.1157292 13.3608190
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 25-30
19th Oct 2016
4.6

I dont like it. manager was nice, but a staff was out of order. dirty and disgusting. I got a allergy reaction, by staying over there!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2016
6.6

I did not like this hostel. I had to walk to a place to meet the owner in a location I wasnt staying. After a day of travelling, the last thing I felt like doing. I then backtracked to the place where I was staying. I arrived after 9pm and they were still organising my bed. The place was advertised as having a/c, which is what I look for when booking. No a/c, just a fan resulted in a very hot 2 nights being eaten by mosquitos as we had to leave window open. Owner smoked inside. Only 1 bathroom

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights, ended up extending. Really chilled hostel but very small. Still managed to meet a fair few people. Price for the girls dorm makes it incredible value. Super central which makes it good for seeing all the sights while not being too far from the station. Would definitely recommend.

7th Jul 2016

I was only in Palermo for 1 night so I wanted to see as much as I could quickly, for that reason this was a great option. Salvo was very kind and got me situated quickly. The hostel is in the city center, walking distance from everything including train/bus station, restaurants, bars, historical landmarks. Other then that, no AC and only 1 bathroom which always makes it a bit tough. Older but clean facilities and super friendly staff. Great option for me.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
5th Jul 2016
7.7

Rent room was fine! The staff was nice, it seemed pretty clean; even with shared bathroom facilities! The only thing is that when we arrived in Palermo, our host met us on sort of a side street, which is where the address given is located, and then walked us about 5 minutes away from there. That made us little nervous (especially as first-time travelers) but we were perfectly safe there. There was also no air conditioning for us, but the wifi was good, and so was the espresso they offered us!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Had a lovely stay in this hostel which is more like a clean share house than a hostel. We had breakfast together (which they provide) and dinner sometimes too. I met some other travellers and we went out together in the evenings, be aware that Mario will probably join you too! Salvo and Mario were super lovely and helpful, giving me information on where to go and what buses to catch and always filling me with a sufficient amount of coffee :) 1 negative: only 1 bathroom. Needs a separate toilet.