Rent Room Palermo Centro Reviews

Vicolo Marotta, 13, Palermo, Italy

Everything was good but there was miscommunication on the payment in which I thought I had already paid with my card but that was only the deposit and I had to pay the remainder in cash when the only bank I can use was a bit of a walk. And the fact that there was a meeting location when the place I had to stay was somewhere else seemed shady. But Salvo was cool and his friend Mario was awesome. But I found other hostels that were cheaper and had more chance to meet foreigners.

• 27th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

The location is perfect, right in the centrum. The place itself is ok for couple of nights, well, don't except much for that money. The room I stayed in had very noisy water pressure in the bathroom, that was very annoying.

The Owner was great but I didn't like the guy who was caring about me. Bcs He didn't give me confidence.

• 25th Jul 2015