Republika Divanga Reviews

Calle 11 no 3-05 Taganga, Taganga, Colombia

Spent a very average night at Casa Divanga. Very little to comment on. Well stocked kitchen, coffee & water included, friendly staff and big TV. Generally everything does the job. Internet was too patchy to hold a whatsapp conversation, no AC in room and door onto the street is wide open despite staff warning of dodgy streets surrounding.

Casa divanga is a good place to stay while in taganga. Lucie and her staff are really nice and helpful. Kitchen is clean and coffee is free in the morning. There is also a homecinema which I've never seen before in a hostel! Nite that there is a bar next to the hostel, but i slept very well.

Stayed here on March 23rd - 25th 2015 Another great location I stayed in while at Colombia. I might as well call this place home after the way the employees treated me and my buddy that I was travelling with! We’d just left Cartagena and were looking for a more small town vibe so Taganga was the place to go. The hostel is about 400 metres off the beach but close enough that you can get there quick in the morning. You’ll probably want to take a boat from Taganga to Playa Grande or Tayrona Pa