Republika Hostel Reviews

Rua Porto das Oficinas, 8944, Ponta Negra, Natal., Natal, Brazil

Great and clean plaxe to stay. Great breakfast and helpfull staff. Enjoy Natal, it is a super nice place!

This hostel is extremely clean and comfortable. Great breakfast ! If you are looking for a comfortable, quiet and relaxing hostel then this is for you, unfortunately during my stay i found the atmosphere dull and a bit awkward.

Staff should consider informing themselves better about the tour options in the city. They gave us some wrong indications about the buggy tour in the dunes and the quad tour that left us a little frustrated. Apart from that, good value for money.

The Hostel dosen't have conditional air. In this case is a problem because the Natal city is hottest all time.

• 2nd Jan 2015

If you want to stay in Ponta Negra, this hotel is very well located, but nothing is happening in Ponta Negra. I would go directly to Pipa next time. Its not a party hostel. If you're looking for exchanging ideas, it's not the right place. There is no "push" from the staff to help the interaction and the comon spaces doesn't help it either. It was pretty clean and safe. The eletric shower wasn't working properly, but in Natal you don't really need a hot shower, unless if you get wet at home

The staff was really kind and helpfull, and the place is great! Not that close to the beach, but just a few steps from the reastaurants and shops. Recommend for sure!

Really nice Place! Good breakfast, friendly and helpfull staff! We liked it, if I'll come back to Natal I'll choose republika hostel again! Recommended

The crew of the hostel was really nice and helpfull. The hostel is very sweet decorated and has the architecture style of Mykonos in Grece. White rounded walls with the blue windows and doors. Everything was extremely clean and the breakfast was just awesome. We really had a good sleep and a good time to chill aswell. Is well located to go by walking to the beach, shops, restaurants or buses going to other beaches. We really had fun in Natal. You have to try the Dunes tour !!! Really recommend!

I didn't stay very long in Republika hostel but strongly recommend it, it is a very nice place and the owners are very nice. I was struggling with my flights and they have so helpful, I very thankful for this! thank you!

I felt like at home! good breakfast , relaxed atmosphere. Its not a party hostel , but also good to meet people. Everything was clean all the time but as a suggestion to the owner they should put more robust toilet seats to avoid blockage with toilet paper.

Staffs very kind and atencious. Very good vibe in the Hostel, i'd love to come back.

I just love it

Clean hostel with a friendly atmosphere, nice kitchen, located near the beach and main bus routes

Really great clean relaxed hostel. Great breakfast and staff. Loved my short stay here. Close to the beach, shops and bus stops. Recommend!!