Republika Hostel Reviews

Rua Porto das Oficinas, 8944, Ponta Negra, Natal., Natal, Brazil

Comfortable stay, staff friendly and location was 5 minutes from the beach. The kitchen equipment is very lacking We were let down with the walking tours two days in a row as they didn't turn up. We were given great advice on places to visit including the lagoon in Tabatinga.

Cozy hostel, friendly manager and comforting ambiance!

I really liked my stay there in Republika Hostel. The atmosphere is beautiful and very relaxed. Everything was very clean and new and chosen with love. The beds are comfortable and I wasn't feared of a broken bed. The staff was were nice and helped a lot.

• 4th Jan 2014

Very well maintained hostel with a new feel. Really centrally located in Ponta Negra. Staff so helpful! Good breakfast at the communical table. What not to love?

Nice place and Nice people but a little bit noisy and far from the beach.

An awesome hostel! The staff are super friendly, genuinely smiling all the time and happy to help you with anything. The facilities are good and the hammocks in the patio are a great way to while some time away. Nice and small, good atmosphere, The only negative points that I can think of is that the hostel or its street don't seem to be widely known so it can be a bit hard to find in the beginning. And if you're in the lower bed of a 6-person room it can get a bit warm, even with the airco on,

Thank you for your feed back, we will try to improve and we hope to see you soon! :) RPBK team

Great Staff and atmosphere! The breakfast is not the best you'll have, BUT it's good enough. I would just add that a credit/debit card payment possibility would be a up grade. Still I recommend this hostel for everyone who's staying some these in Natal.

Hi, we are arranging the credit card problem, and hope to see you again! Thanks for the review! :) RPBK team

Great hostel! Good staff and perfect location. Good value for money! The room wasnt as clean as we expected and my friend was electrified from the shower - we saggest you to notice your guests about the proper use of the shower when thay check-in.

Hi Israel, How are you? Thank you for your feed back, and we arrange the shower already, so... come baack! :)) RPBK team

Nice hostel! Every bed has its own readinglight and electricity. Big lockers to store your bags. It was quiet when we were there, but the atmosfere seems good, cute bar, nice staff. Defenitle recommended.

Thank you for your great review Iris, we wait for your visit again, to enjoy a nice time with us! :)) RPBK team

This is a VERY good Hostel! The house is exceptionally nice and uncommonly clean, thanks to Vanesca :) The owner is really nice and the staff is helping with everything, even helped searched a portuguese teacher for me. The rooms are nice and every bed has a power outlet and a reading light! But, in some rooms there are not enough lockers. It's close to the bus station and the beach. The breakfast is also nice with fresh fruit jus.

Thank you very much! Vanesca was very happy with your comment, now she's take some vacation! We hope to see you soon! :)) RPBK team

I really enjoyed my stay at Republika hostel. The place is very clean and nice, near the beach and has some very good restaurants in the nearby. The bedrooms are not overloaded and the bathrooms are inside them, which is very comfortable. The staff is very nice and helpfull. Definitely recommend it.

• 14th Feb 2013

Felt like staying at a friends Summer house! Good quality dorms: comfortable beds, with only 2 bunk beds per room with a shower + toilet per room :) Location: 5min walk to the beach but in terms of reaching it at night, buses don't run so often and if u have to reach an early morning bus in the central station, u'll need to take a taxi to make sure you make it on time. Common areas: lovely hammock ground with nice selection of music, and clean kitchen.

I cannott say much since we only stayed for one night.

Very nice place, we regret we stayed just one night.

staying at Republika was an stupendous experience! I really enjoyed there. I`d like to go back.

Republika was great! Anderson and Sofia were really friendly and helpful with everything. The room was clean and had a powerful fan that was comfortable for sleeping. All the facilities seemed new, clean, and there was lots of space in the dorms to keep your stuff. The hostel was really well located in Ponta Negra, close to the beach and in a safe neighborhood where you could walk to lots of restaurants and the artisan market. I had a great time and would totally stay there again if I go back!

I think the most important is a personnel, it was very friendly an helpful. Moreover, hostel was clean and had simple but good fruit breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Very nice hostel and staff! good location, close from the beach, bars, restaurants and a shopping in a very quiet neighborhood! The hostel offered a Halloween party and even bought costumes for guests! I would definitely recommend!

The owners kicked me out of the hostel with aggressiveness and threats because I took a shower after the check-out time in the room I shouldn't have used again. I acknowledged my fault, paid beers to the new customers of my old room and proposed to pay something for the inconvenience, but they didn't care. They insulted me in front of the others customers, and when I tried to argue, the “man” approached and intimidated me to go out of the hostel. They should learn what a CUSTOMER is !

Stay there for just one night, but I could totally spend more days. Great staff and location!

« first « Prev 1 2 3