Residence Hotel Frankfurt Reviews

Allerheiligen Strasse 28, Frankfurt, Germany

The hotel is good value for money. It's cheap, well located and clean.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Spain

The first staff member I met didn't explain any of the hotel services such as checking out or what the breakfast arrangements; these were only provided after asking. which I think would be helpfull. A breakfast service provided within the hotel would be better than the cafe. However I would like to add that the other receptionist was very understanding when I complianed about the guests next door letting off fireworks, he assured me that if they did it again they would be removed.My thanks.

• 26th Oct 2013