Residence Kozna Reviews

Kozna 13, Prague, Czech Republic

Simply amazing. This is my second time in Prague and also my second time with Kozna Residences. It is not only the location that does it, it is also the setup and design of apartment. Well done to them. I will recommend this any time and will stay here again and again the more I frequent Prague.

Best location in Prague. The staff picked us up, took us to the Appartment and checked us in very easily. The Appartment is very clean, modern and spacious. It's right in old town square which is perfect for any tourist.

The apartment is very good, the location its excellent; but is just 1 bed (double) and one sofa. The other thing is that I paid for the reservation and the rest "supposedly" at the check in, but they charge on my credit card with not authorization the rest of the money. I found hairs in the bed and bathroom.

• 28th Sep 2014