Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is very good place to stay in, it has a kitchen of you ever need to do any cooking, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. The location was very good, as it was close to restaurants and bars, only thing I would say that this wouldn't be a "party" hostel, but if you want somewhere were you can bunk down easily, this is it, also, the staff were more than helpful too.

Very Well located. A little bit noisy with a great staff.

Highly recommended.

Friendly staff and good location !

Nice staff, very helpful. Location right in the middle of everything. Common room is there, but it may be hit and miss with the type of crowd that's coming through. One shower for 3 dorm rooms seemed insufficient at times.

This is a really nice hostel. The lady that runs it is really sweet. We had a nice room with AC and they have a big kitchen and common area. They do a tour that we wished we could have gone on but it the day we were there they weren't clear if they were doing the tour or not (the time kept changing of when it was leaving). Overall a good stay and I would stay here again.

Friendly and very helpful staff. Great atmosphere, safe, clean, fantastic location. Very happy with my stay here!

• 15th Aug 2014

Good hostel but noisy at night.

Absolutely loved this place. The family that runs it are incredibly helpful and clearly want to make sure you enjoy your stay. They really are constantly cleaning. We also lucked out and ended up with a private bathroom, so overall it was a great deal. It's right in the center of old town and almost everything everything is within a few minutes' walk. This includes several bars, however, so some nights were loud. Just something to think about if you're a light sleeper. Otherwise, A+.

one of the cleanest hostels i've ever stayed. seriously recommended.

It's a good place to stay, especially if you want to be right in the thick of things. The hostel is located right in the main bar/entertainment area of Sarajevo. Only complains I have is the AC was not working while I was there and at times you have to wait a long time to use the showers. There's 2 bathrooms per floor, but only 1 shower. Staff was great though

Great location right in the heart of Sarajevo. Very friendly staff helped us organise a transfer to Belgrade. Highly recommended

Very friendly staff and always making sure you're getting the most out of your stay.

We can't say enough good things about our stay here! We stayed in a private room with very comfortable beds. The Residence is an old building full of character and the staff keeps it very, very clean. Staff were warm, friendly and helpful and always on-hand. One of the hi-lights of our trip to Sarajevo was the Residence tour of the city - the abandoned bobsled course was breathtaking. The staff recommendations for food and activities were also spot on. Go to Sarajevo and stay at Residence!

The hostel has a great location, helpful staff, and a friendly atmosphere - it's run by a family, and they really make the guests feel welcome. They also offer breakfast for free, which is unusual at a hostel. The only problem was that my room was above a street of bars, so it was noisy at night.

Very nice hostel, very hospitable family working there, highly recommended

• 29th Jul 2014

This hostel is beautiful. It felt almost too lovely to stay there as a backpacker! Shout out to the lady who owns the place (I never caught your name, I'm sorry!) Who helped me get back my passport after I left it on a bus (idiot). Your helpfulness basically saved my life and you and your family's warmth and kindness has not been forgotten. Thank you so much for everything x

This is simply the perfect hostel!

Very helpful and reliable staff. Helped us in everything. Really good breakfast.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! A very friendly and familiar environment, with a very cozy common room where people make friends and plan things together. The owners are very careful with their guests... It is unbelievable in a hostel, I know, bit they even make your bed and change your towels everyday! It is a home away home. i love it!