Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

we felt like we were at home there! location was perfect and the hostel was really clean.breakfast also was superb nice! we really love it! the only problem was that we booked it for 3 nights. then we wanted to travel another city so we wanted to cancel last night reservation (3 days before the day) but they did not accept. they said it is about hostel and hostelworld's policy. I know we should inform hostel 24 hours before but it should be for the next day. not for all days we booked.

Many thanks to the host and staff,especially uncle sead,who's always keep us in a good and nice hospitality,nice hostel,very clean,good environment,close to old town Bascarsija,a home away from home.

Excellent place to stay, perfectly located, clean, rooms well heated (we've been there at the beginning of january). We've spent three nigts there and were very very happy. Naida, the owner of the place, was lovely and took care of us perfectly. Perfect tips ! ;) Thanks a lot ! Ce fut une joie de faire votre connaissance Naida ! Vous êtes la belle rencontre de notre voyage !! Hvala !!!

WiFi signal is weak. All of the extra service charge by them are higher, like booking for transportation. Their page said they can accept credit card, but actually they won't allow you use the card (give you many causes), I think they want to save the bank service charge. Living experience is average, I think I won't stay here again.

This is by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is clean, central, and run by some of the nicest people I have ever met. I had an incredible experience and I would have extended my stay if that had been at all possible. I cannot highly recommend the Residence Rooms enough. If you email them they can also offer you pick-up from the airport which will be cheaper than taking a taxi. Thank you for a great stay!

Visited in low season so there was only about three guests in the whole hostel but there is a large common room and that would be good when it's busier. Rooms are huge and it's right in the centre of the old Turkish town.

best location and best employee very clean Hostel is very secure although we don't have lock wardrobe

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Fix. The. WLAN. It was useless. Doesn't hold connection and won't work in rooms. And no, it was not our equipment. Drainage smell needs a look at too.

• 22nd Oct 2014