9.2
Superb 700 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 700 Total Reviews
Residence Rooms Located at s.h.muvekita 1, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Sarajevo 71000 s.h.muvekita 1
92% 700
43.8584515 18.4264943
    Rooms available

10th Oct 2016

Great family owned hotel. Everything was great. Only downfall is that around 3pm when I went back to get my luggage for my 6pm flight, I knocked and rang the doorbell for OVER 40 mins and no one opened. Apparently, the receptionist isn't always at the desk.

27th Sep 2016
8.0

Hostel is located conveniently close to all things downtown. The staff are wonderful and will go out of their way to help you. The hostel is not a party hostel, There is a large common area that is nice to hang out in. Word of caution, hostel is located above a club and can be very loud. I had no issue sleeping, but if you are a light sleeper this may be an issue. Every morning there is complementary juice, tea, and nescafe which is nice, but I would not suggest buying the breakfast they offer.

23rd Sep 2016

A great located and ultra clean hostel with very very cheap price. My favourite hostel in the world.

• Mexico, All Female Group, 31-40
10th Sep 2016

Very good location. The place was clean and next to the only pubs that are open until "late". If you mind noise maybe it's not a good idea. They were very helpful with transfers and things to do in Sarajevo. Great money value.

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Sep 2016

This is my 3rd time staying at Residence rooms and I can't fault it. The location is in the middle of the old town and near everything you want to see. We stayed here at the start and end of our trip around BiH and Croatia. The family are extremely hospitable and helpful. We did the city tour with them which is not to be missed. They share the history, sights and their personal experiences of the city. I will definitely back!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Great family run hostel in the middle of town. Rooms were spacious and clean and bathrooms were also large and clean. The only thing I would say is that the activities seem to be on the lighter side - it's a little less social than other hostels I've stayed in. But on this occasion we wanted a quieter place so that suited us.

8th Sep 2016

Great location, friendly staff and clean spaces. It was wonderful, hope to stay there again.

2nd Sep 2016

Great location in the old town with plenty to do all around. The hosts are friendly and helpful, they give you a map and answer any questions and there's plenty of information for onward travel. The room was big and clean. I had a private room which had a shower and sink, and then there was a shared toilet just outside my room. Wifi worked great. I was there over the weekend and so there was noise coming from the bars and restaurants on the street below at night, but not horribly so.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
27th Aug 2016

This place was the perfect quiet stay I wanted. It's definitely not a party hostel but I think there's people around if you want to meet anyone. The building is super cool. The bathrooms were kept very clean and the reception were very helpful whenever I needed anything. The location is right downtown and everything is in close by walking distance.

• England, Female, 41+
27th Aug 2016

Fantastic hosts - we felt a genuine, warm family welcome and were well and truly looked after. Great location and wonderful building. There was noise from the clubs at night, but we had no trouble sleeping. Would whole heartedly recommend!