Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I believe there isnt another hostel better located in Saravejo. Its right in the centre of where you would want to hang out and spend most of your time when visiting and exploring saravejo. The hostel is in a beautiful building with its interior to go with it. One of the most classical living rooms i have stayed in. The owners where very helpful and i had some great conversations with them.

About the best place we have ever stayed. Never see such cleanliness and value.

We had a really lovely time in Sarajevo with Residence Rooms. The owners were extremely hospitable and friendly- we really appreciated your generosity! The location is also excellent- 5 mins walk from the old town and there are shops/restaurants/pubs all around you. Even though it was a quiet time for us to be there, the owners made it a really enjoyable stay :) Thank you!

I had a great stay in Residence Rooms. Private room was large. location was perfect, close to old town of Sarajevo. Owners are lovely and very helpful.

• 12th Nov 2015

I have high praises for this hostel except for the very unwelcome treatment I received when I checked it. The room that I chose was not the one initially provided for me which I rightfully complained and consequently argued vehemently by the owners. They said it made no difference. Then, there's the issue I can't use the kitchen for cooking. One of the sons asked how I was faring with my stay and I told him to ask his parents. The son apologized later, moved to a better room and got it 4 fre

I really liked to stay here! The hostel was really clean and you have everything you need. You have lockers in the room that you can fit you backpack and the location is great. During the night might get noisy because of all the bars around but didn't bother me much. Definitely will recommend you to stay here and they will make you feel like home

Excellent hostel. Pros: lovely owners, really good breakfast (ham, cheese, eggs), large airy dorms, individual lockers that fit backpacks, individual reading lights for all beds, beautiful location in a lovely apartment, very clean. The only con is that it is located in a street full of pubs and bars so it is quite noisy late into the night but this can also be looked at as a pro if you want to hit the nightlife. Had a wonderful stay.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Seab is an incredible host. The rooms are spacious and the vibe is great. Highly recommend.

The good: The hosts were very warm and accommodating, they recommended a good place to eat and things to see. Good vibe, easy to meet other travelers. Beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The free breakfast on the first day! boiled eggs, ham, yogurt, fruits, milk, tea, bread, oats, cornflakes, cereal, chocolate spread. The bad: incredibly loud music the first night (Saturday) until 4 am, one of the staff said it was uncommon. The second night was fine, ended around midnight or 1am.

Very nice staff and everything is clean. Location is perfect!

The hostel has a great atmosphere, with helpfull staff. It is not a very social youth hostel, but on the other hand it is located in the main partystreet - so if you like to go out, this is your hostel! Only one bathroom for many rooms.

Everyone was wonderful! Very helpful. Thank you again for having me.