Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel really felt like home away from home! The beautiful breakfast/sitting room is very cozy, the family who run it and live upstairs are extremely helpful and relaxed, and the rooms were clean and spacious. Looking forward to my next stay!

i think it must be one of cleanest hostel in the world. maybe first :)

Fantastic location, the owners were lovely and their tour was extremely interesting. Super clean and nice rooms too.

Naida was extremely nice and hospitable!

I don't hand out high ratings willy-nilly, but there's something special going on at this hostel. I stayed during quiet season so perhaps I got more attention, but the staff/owners really go out of their way to ensure everything is good. The 5 bed dorm was huge, bathrooms and kitchen also spacious and the common room is just lovely. I could have moved in permanently!

Great family run hostel that used to be rented out as the private residence of the Swedish Ambassador. Kind, pleasant, and accommodating, the family that runs the hostel lives in an apartment in the same building. Located in the heart of Old Sarajevo, the hostel is within easy walking distance to almost anything you might want, and the family will happily help you figure out how to get to anything further.

The hostel is in a great location, only few minutes away from historical and cultural center of the city called Bascarsija where are the famous, traditional restaurants and pastry shops. There are couple of pubs for youth in the same street as the hostel and some more just around the corner, so you can easily go out and enjoy the nightlife. The hostel is super clean and staff is really nice and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

I stayed in this hostel for two monts because I was doing an internship at the KCUS hospital. The hostel is a family bussiness, so that creates a great atmosphere! All the familymembers are really willing to help you with everything. Calling taxi's transfer from the airport and so on! The hostel is on the best location I can think of in the city centre and it is really clean. The rooms are nice and clean and the common room is really big and is is a nice place to hang out! I

• 16th Nov 2013

This is a delightful hostel, and one of the best ones I have stayed in during my travel to 50+ countries. The rooms are warm, comfortable, and clean. You will feel like you are staying at a friends house, and receive great hospitality! I met many friends in the common room and had a lot of fun exploring Sarajevo!

Great great great place to stay, the only thing that was failing a little bit was the lock on the bathroom (hard to open) all the rest was insanely great, such a super cool place to stay, value for money excellent, great breakfast, family hostel with great people, big kitchen, big lounge, the rooms were inmaculated, and the location is right in the middle of the city (were the tourist information used to be), just wow, if you're in sarajevo, go there.

Exceptionally clean hostel!! Rather quiet but it is November. Very helpful arranging onward transport. COuld do with more kitchen equipment-barely enough for one person cooking.

The hostel is in center of Sarajevo, two minutes from the old town. The stuff is very friendly and eager to help you and finally everything was extremely clean.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Greece

So I did a 3 week trip through eastern europe, and this was the best place that we stayed. This is not a party hostel, but it is in a great location, is very clean, and has a very nice family that runs it.

I was stay only 2night.They gave me a warm welcome to me.And dom was very clean.I thought it was stay like family's house.It was convenient for sightseeing. But I had many time becouse I was walking from Airport.From airport to city have only taxi.So I hope pick up.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Japan

Great location. it is like your aunt's house, so clean but average atmosphere. Staff was so cute, helpful and nurturing :)

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

A great hostel. Great location. Clean like your mom's house. It is in the city center, at same street with popular bars. Value for the money. If you go Sareyevo, i advise you to stay this hostel.