Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

we felt like we were at home there! location was perfect and the hostel was really clean.breakfast also was superb nice! we really love it! the only problem was that we booked it for 3 nights. then we wanted to travel another city so we wanted to cancel last night reservation (3 days before the day) but they did not accept. they said it is about hostel and hostelworld's policy. I know we should inform hostel 24 hours before but it should be for the next day. not for all days we booked.

Many thanks to the host and staff,especially uncle sead,who's always keep us in a good and nice hospitality,nice hostel,very clean,good environment,close to old town Bascarsija,a home away from home.

Excellent place to stay, perfectly located, clean, rooms well heated (we've been there at the beginning of january). We've spent three nigts there and were very very happy. Naida, the owner of the place, was lovely and took care of us perfectly. Perfect tips ! ;) Thanks a lot ! Ce fut une joie de faire votre connaissance Naida ! Vous êtes la belle rencontre de notre voyage !! Hvala !!!

WiFi signal is weak. All of the extra service charge by them are higher, like booking for transportation. Their page said they can accept credit card, but actually they won't allow you use the card (give you many causes), I think they want to save the bank service charge. Living experience is average, I think I won't stay here again.

This is by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is clean, central, and run by some of the nicest people I have ever met. I had an incredible experience and I would have extended my stay if that had been at all possible. I cannot highly recommend the Residence Rooms enough. If you email them they can also offer you pick-up from the airport which will be cheaper than taking a taxi. Thank you for a great stay!

Visited in low season so there was only about three guests in the whole hostel but there is a large common room and that would be good when it's busier. Rooms are huge and it's right in the centre of the old Turkish town.

best location and best employee very clean Hostel is very secure although we don't have lock wardrobe

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Fix. The. WLAN. It was useless. Doesn't hold connection and won't work in rooms. And no, it was not our equipment. Drainage smell needs a look at too.

• 22nd Oct 2014

The hostel is located in the center of Stari Grad and everything is close. Unfortunately, the are bars on the street playing very loud music until early morning, but with the window closed and in-ear-plugs it was okay. Our room (double bed private) was huge and with an own shower. Staff was extremely friendly and we highly recommend the city tour they offer. The house was very clean and the included breakfast was good.

Great hostel in a fantastic building. The location is great and you can walk everywhere. It is family run and the lady who greeted us was really sweet and and hospitable. Highly recommend!

Fantastic hostel! Great staff, free breakfast, nice big dorm rooms! Did the tour through the hostel great value for money and a very insightful tour into the history of Sarajevo highly recommended! The baklava was the best!!

Great place and amazing tour of the city! Thanks so much!

• 4th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Location is superb, just in the vicinity of all the major attractions. The hostel itself is comfy and the facilities are basic but working and suitable. The hostel is also very clean and well maintained. However, the crown jewel of the hostel is the staff, ultimately friendly and helpful - from the arrival till the airport!

The owners were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was a little minimal, but adequate. It was included in the price. I didn't self cater, but was very impressed by the well stocked guest kitchen.