Residence Rooms

Superb 743 Total Reviews
Superb 743 Total Reviews

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

Really great hostel in an amazing location! Right in the centre of the city near to everything you want to see. Free upgrade to a private 3 bed went as I nice surprise to our group. Security was good, lots of locked doors to get through and a big locker in the room (bring a padlock). Nice old building with a couple of common areas to meet people in. Bars are literally on the doorstep which can be a little noisy but did not bother our group as we were often in them. Great hostel, would recommend.

15th Aug 2017

One of the most comfortable beds I've stayed on in a hostel. Beautifully clean. I extended my stay and would come back. There's a nice common room but it was rarely used, I don't know if people knew about it (I wasn't shown it or the kitchen at check in). Guests tended to keep themselves to themselves which was fine as I had friends in the city. It's above some quite loud bars so don't plan on sleeping before 1. Very little staff presence during the day.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2017
3.7

Awful experience here: 1) The laundry was 7.50 euros 2) I did it anyway and staff GUARANTEED that it'd be done by midday the next day (as I had to leave then). At midday it was DRENCHED... then the man tried to blame it on me since I handed it in at 8pm the night before (despite their guarantee and the fact they put it in at 9am) 3) When I asked for a refund I got only 2.50 back. 4) It is above a VERY loud club - the walls were shaking. 5) I booked a 4 bed dorm and got a 6 bed. Very bad!

8th Aug 2017

Great location. Not really a communal area but still met some very interesting people from my room. There's a luxurious bathroom on my floor. Staff were very helpful.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

The rooms were very spacious although the lower bunks were quite close to the upper bunk so watch you dont hit your head during the night. Not too much going on at the hostel but staff were very helpful and friendly and location is excellent!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

We had a lovely stay at residence rooms. The old couple who run it are so lovely and helpful with everything. Location is great, close to all main attractions. Would recommend this place :)

6th Aug 2017

Stayed here as a trio for 2 nights (arguably not enough time to discover the city). Central location, pleasant atmosphere, knowledgeable staff. The Sarajevo Tour conducted from reception is a must. So informative. Usman & Ilfan were great hosts & tour guides. If Bosnia win the Eurovision anytime soon, these 2 really should host the ceremony. Will defo be returning.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
4th Aug 2017

We stayed in a double bed room with ensuite. The room was great, the location couldn't be better and the owners were incredibly helpful both with our initial booking and with arranging for us to stay in an alternate room two extra days when my wife became ill. Highly recommended.

25th Jul 2017

It was like staying in an aristocrats house.Beautiful,gleam clean,staff could nt do enough to make my stay comfortable.

22nd Jul 2017

Best possible place to stay at when visiting Mostar. Really good location and the friendliest staff. All my best recommendations.