Residence Rooms

• onefinedayster7319
  • Ukraine, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th May 2017

Absolutely loved it. A very comfy and cheap accommodation in Sarajevo's downtown. The owner, mister Saed, is the kindest person I've ever met. He literally stole my heart. Definitely coming back as soon as possible.

• avnetherton7385
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2017

Great location! A walk from the bus station but all the hostels in the old town are. It was quiet when I stayed here but that's what I was looking for. Staff can be a bit unreliable at being available when you need to check in.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
27th Mar 2017

A very friendly owner, a beatiful living room and a great location in the city! We would come again!

16th Mar 2017

Probably one of my favourite ever hostels, and I've stayed in many all over the world. It's a lovely old Austro-Hungarian house run by a friendly and v helpful couple who live in an apt on the top floor. Great value and spotlessly clean, it's in the bar district of Sarajevo but not a party place; a little noise from the streets at night but I had no problem sleeping :) Breakfast including eggs (served in a fine sitting room) only an extra $3 (5 Bosnian marks). Little supermarket right next-door.

13th Feb 2017

Really nice old house. Spacious rooms. A little quiet when I was there but it was hardly busy season. Owners are extremely helpful and helped organise my taxi to the bus stop.