Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Absolutely loved this place. The family that runs it are incredibly helpful and clearly want to make sure you enjoy your stay. They really are constantly cleaning. We also lucked out and ended up with a private bathroom, so overall it was a great deal. It's right in the center of old town and almost everything everything is within a few minutes' walk. This includes several bars, however, so some nights were loud. Just something to think about if you're a light sleeper. Otherwise, A+.

one of the cleanest hostels i've ever stayed. seriously recommended.

It's a good place to stay, especially if you want to be right in the thick of things. The hostel is located right in the main bar/entertainment area of Sarajevo. Only complains I have is the AC was not working while I was there and at times you have to wait a long time to use the showers. There's 2 bathrooms per floor, but only 1 shower. Staff was great though

Great location right in the heart of Sarajevo. Very friendly staff helped us organise a transfer to Belgrade. Highly recommended

Very friendly staff and always making sure you're getting the most out of your stay.

We can't say enough good things about our stay here! We stayed in a private room with very comfortable beds. The Residence is an old building full of character and the staff keeps it very, very clean. Staff were warm, friendly and helpful and always on-hand. One of the hi-lights of our trip to Sarajevo was the Residence tour of the city - the abandoned bobsled course was breathtaking. The staff recommendations for food and activities were also spot on. Go to Sarajevo and stay at Residence!

The hostel has a great location, helpful staff, and a friendly atmosphere - it's run by a family, and they really make the guests feel welcome. They also offer breakfast for free, which is unusual at a hostel. The only problem was that my room was above a street of bars, so it was noisy at night.

Very nice hostel, very hospitable family working there, highly recommended

• 29th Jul 2014

This hostel is beautiful. It felt almost too lovely to stay there as a backpacker! Shout out to the lady who owns the place (I never caught your name, I'm sorry!) Who helped me get back my passport after I left it on a bus (idiot). Your helpfulness basically saved my life and you and your family's warmth and kindness has not been forgotten. Thank you so much for everything x

This is simply the perfect hostel!

Very helpful and reliable staff. Helped us in everything. Really good breakfast.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! A very friendly and familiar environment, with a very cozy common room where people make friends and plan things together. The owners are very careful with their guests... It is unbelievable in a hostel, I know, bit they even make your bed and change your towels everyday! It is a home away home. i love it!

My girlfriend and I had a great stay here. Ideally located and lovely clean facilities. Our private double was a touch on the small side, but very clean and perfectly adequate. Bathroom was clean and the room had a fridge which came in handy! The location is great with easy walking to the old town/street. The staff make this place, with Naieda (spelling..?) making us feel like part of the family and going out of her way to accommodate our every request. Would definitely return.

This hostel is run by an very nice Bosnian family. I think the mother's name is Naida. Her son Kareem and her husband go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied. The location couldn't be better, about two small blocks from the Latin Bridge, and even closer to the Old Ottoman market area. A tram runs on the main road by the Latin Bridge so that's very convenient as well. I am very satisfied and would stay there again.

1 2 Next » last »