Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great great great place to stay, the only thing that was failing a little bit was the lock on the bathroom (hard to open) all the rest was insanely great, such a super cool place to stay, value for money excellent, great breakfast, family hostel with great people, big kitchen, big lounge, the rooms were inmaculated, and the location is right in the middle of the city (were the tourist information used to be), just wow, if you're in sarajevo, go there.

Exceptionally clean hostel!! Rather quiet but it is November. Very helpful arranging onward transport. COuld do with more kitchen equipment-barely enough for one person cooking.

The hostel is in center of Sarajevo, two minutes from the old town. The stuff is very friendly and eager to help you and finally everything was extremely clean.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Greece

So I did a 3 week trip through eastern europe, and this was the best place that we stayed. This is not a party hostel, but it is in a great location, is very clean, and has a very nice family that runs it.

I was stay only 2night.They gave me a warm welcome to me.And dom was very clean.I thought it was stay like family's house.It was convenient for sightseeing. But I had many time becouse I was walking from Airport.From airport to city have only taxi.So I hope pick up.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Japan

Great location. it is like your aunt's house, so clean but average atmosphere. Staff was so cute, helpful and nurturing :)

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

A great hostel. Great location. Clean like your mom's house. It is in the city center, at same street with popular bars. Value for the money. If you go Sareyevo, i advise you to stay this hostel.

Our double bed is not a bad, it is a clic clac.

Perfect location in old town. Not a party hostel; can definitely get some good R

The location is very conference. Nearly most of the place can be reached in walking distance. The room is comfortable. The living room is warm. the kitchen is clean and well equipped. Sure will recommend the stay. But the only problem is the noise. It is just abov the bar street and expected to have noise until midnight. And street cleaning noise in the early morning.

Really enjoyed our stay here! The hosts were very nice, and the room was excellent. We were given great maps of the area, and it was well located in the centre of town. Would recommend.

I guess it was low season, but still there were hostels where the common rooms were substantially more lively.

What a lovely family. They were helping us in all our questions. Thank you! Great service.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Finland

Go on the trip offered by the hosts! Very kind host family!

• 28th Sep 2013

Very lovely owners. A family run business and they were very nice and accommodating. The location was perfect. I stayed in a private room located next to their private apartment with air con, heater and enjoyed my stay.

Great common area and good location. Had a great time here. Kerem, the hostel owner, is a real nice guy and claims he can remember everyone's name which I just cannot believe.

• 13th Sep 2013

Sweet family working here together. Brilliant common room and kitchen, makes it easy to get to know people. No lockers or lock on room, which is a shame. Would like to go back and do Karims tour as I heard good things about it. The bars outside are VERY loud, but it's not their fault, that's the compromise for the location ... best thing to do is join in ...

Very nice hostel. Great place for meeting people. Common room is really nice. Nice staff. The tour is really good, you really get to learn something about what happened there.

Great location, very nice and helpful staff, the owner welcomed us with a great cherry liqueur. Totally recommended!

Staff are amazing, happy to help u with booking buses etc. Excellent common room!