Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I guess it was low season, but still there were hostels where the common rooms were substantially more lively.

What a lovely family. They were helping us in all our questions. Thank you! Great service.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Finland

Go on the trip offered by the hosts! Very kind host family!

• 28th Sep 2013

Very lovely owners. A family run business and they were very nice and accommodating. The location was perfect. I stayed in a private room located next to their private apartment with air con, heater and enjoyed my stay.

Great common area and good location. Had a great time here. Kerem, the hostel owner, is a real nice guy and claims he can remember everyone's name which I just cannot believe.

• 13th Sep 2013

Sweet family working here together. Brilliant common room and kitchen, makes it easy to get to know people. No lockers or lock on room, which is a shame. Would like to go back and do Karims tour as I heard good things about it. The bars outside are VERY loud, but it's not their fault, that's the compromise for the location ... best thing to do is join in ...

Very nice hostel. Great place for meeting people. Common room is really nice. Nice staff. The tour is really good, you really get to learn something about what happened there.

Great location, very nice and helpful staff, the owner welcomed us with a great cherry liqueur. Totally recommended!

Staff are amazing, happy to help u with booking buses etc. Excellent common room!

Just great. I was here two years ago and I felt in love with Sarajevo, then I decided to come back, but this time with my girlfriend, and I did it, and of course, I stayed again at this hostel. The man and the woman who are in charge are really nice and polite, and their son too. We felt like at home and of course I hope to come back. If you wanna go to Sarajevo, do not hesitate, this is your place. You will feel at home!!! PD: Make the tour !

One of the best hostels I've been to.

Best hostel in Sarajevo

• 2nd Sep 2013

This place is pretty good, but not great. It's an old, two-story apartment that has been converted into a hostel. The room we had was spacious, but the bed and furniture were pretty old. The location is good in the sense that it's right in the middle of everything, but it also means that it's incredibly loud at night. We were there on a weekend and had to sleep with ear plugs because the bar across the street was going until early morning. Owner and staff were wonderful and super informative

Couldn't ask for more, perfect in every way!

One of the best hostels we've ever seen. Residence Rooms is literally in the center of Sarajevo. Nice rooms, great staff en great value for money. If you visit Sarajevo, this is a nobrainer.

Residence Rooms were the perfect place to explore Sarajevo. Osman and the rest of the staff are so caring and really good company. The private room was spacious, bright and clean and excellent value for money. The location is unbeatable. You are right in the heart of the action with many bars and cafes at your doorstep. All the major sites are easily accessed from the hostel also. I am looking forward to returning soon!

It is a really nice place to stay, very comfortable and convinient and in the middle of the town - this is great. And a breakfast in the morning is always nice in the big living room. Don t forget that you´re in the middle of the town, so for sleeping, don t forget your earplug;-)

Best city tour in Sarajevo, I've stayed twice.

Very Good Location. It was easy to find.They are very nice. I liked the tour. I din't have hot shower. It was not working. It has just one toilet and 1 washroom. It has line in the morning. It is clean. You need to leave your shoes out of entrance door.

Dear Regina, at first thank you for choosing our hostel and for your reservation. We apologize to you because we didnt show you other 8 bathrooms and toilets which exist in our hostel, probably somebody of us forgot to do that and the main reason may have been that we were so busy that week (Film Festival) . We have hot water 0-24, but that morning somebody turned off the button for hot water in that bathroom. Sorry one more time and come again.

Good location, clean facilities and very helpfull staff!