Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best city tour in Sarajevo! Family run with great attention to guests' needs.

Had a great time, thanks guys! I also especially liked the tour!

Although this hostel is located in a stunning building in the middle of the city, it's right next to a bar street so it can be impossible to sleep even at 4am in the morning. It didnt bother me as much, but friends of mine staying there too were affected. The building is very charismatic and the rooms very spacious and clean, breakfast great. I really enjoyed the tour organised by the hostel, but it was a bit overpriced. If you are passing through Sarajevo for a short period, its a great place.

Excellent hostel, impeccably clean and the tour they offer of Sarajevo is not to be missed if you are interested in the history of the city and the region overall. One of the best hostels I have stayed at, with very comfy mattresses!

Highly recommended, the hostel is in a perfect location in the centre of the city. The staff are warm and welcoming and run a great tour around the city for 25 euros. The facilities are great as well and there is a very nice common room, as well as comfy dorms

Awesome location, right in the middle of all the bars in the city. The owner and her son really went the extra mile to make me feel welcome and to help me out when I had some transportation issues with getting to Belgrade. And the tour they offer is an excellent way to see the outer sights of the city. Wonderful find

This is a great hostel. The owners are so nice and the male owner has some incredible stories. Do the hostel walking tour for sure. This hostel is in a great location, has a food vibe and the breakfast is great.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. I had a private room with own shower and shared toilet. Spotlessly clean. Apart from the great atmosphere and homely feel, the owners/staff make everyone feel welcome and special. Not to mention the incredible tour. Cannot speak highly enough of my experience.

An enjoyable stay over 3 nights. Good facilities and decent sized rooms, very sociable place with plenty of travellers. Very good location. A couple of cons - the bars downstairs don't go quiet until 1am and it's LOUD. Also for some reason the bed I was on one night was given to someone else, when I thought I would be on the same bed - I think they need to have a better system to keep track of who's on which bed. Otherwise it's a great place to be!

I had a great time in Sarajevo ! Clean hostel with very helpful and friendly staff. Located in the center of Sarajevo with many bars and clubs around. Common room is perfect - met a lot of interesting people there :-) Breakfast included !

Really nice place to stay, quite, clean, nice and in the middle of Sarajevo. Also I recommend you a lot the History Tour of Sarajevo..a very very interesting experience!

This hostel is right in the middle of the nightlife, but didn't have the traveller vibe, imo. It's quite a big hostel, but a whole floor was rented to some students, that didn't make the atmosphere any better (at least not for a solo traveller). I expected a lot from the tour because of the good reviews, but found it a bit disappointing. This man has a lot of very interesting things to tell, but unfortunately his way of talking is like a cassette and it wasn't interactive at all... :(

Nice hostel with nice staff

The staff was very kind and helpful.

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My partner and I had a great time saying at the residence rooms. It is right in the middle of everything we wanted to see and do. On out last day we asked about leaving our bags somewhere while we went to the tunnel and were told we could do a four hour tour. With one of the owners.. The best part of out two week trip! What amazing stories he had to tell!!! Absolutely fantastic!

Stayed at Residence Rooms for 4 nights and loved it. The staff is great, very helpful (helped me find a bus to my next destination) and friendly. The tour they offer is very good. Hostel is located right in the center but the street is a bit noisy at night.

Nice rooms in the heart of the city. Special (but nice) common room.

This was the best hostel we had on our trip! And the tour was amazing!

Really should look at installing Air Conditioning to cater for the hot summer months.

Excellent atmosphere, free breakfast always a plus. Don't miss the guided tour! Be aware the hostel is right above some active nightlife, and there is no air con. So it can be hot! Also the wireless needs updating, my tablet and another guest's phone could not see the router.