Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I was stay only 2night.They gave me a warm welcome to me.And dom was very clean.I thought it was stay like family's house.It was convenient for sightseeing. But I had many time becouse I was walking from Airport.From airport to city have only taxi.So I hope pick up.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Japan

Great location. it is like your aunt's house, so clean but average atmosphere. Staff was so cute, helpful and nurturing :)

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

A great hostel. Great location. Clean like your mom's house. It is in the city center, at same street with popular bars. Value for the money. If you go Sareyevo, i advise you to stay this hostel.

Our double bed is not a bad, it is a clic clac.

Perfect location in old town. Not a party hostel; can definitely get some good R

The location is very conference. Nearly most of the place can be reached in walking distance. The room is comfortable. The living room is warm. the kitchen is clean and well equipped. Sure will recommend the stay. But the only problem is the noise. It is just abov the bar street and expected to have noise until midnight. And street cleaning noise in the early morning.

Really enjoyed our stay here! The hosts were very nice, and the room was excellent. We were given great maps of the area, and it was well located in the centre of town. Would recommend.

I guess it was low season, but still there were hostels where the common rooms were substantially more lively.

What a lovely family. They were helping us in all our questions. Thank you! Great service.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Finland

Go on the trip offered by the hosts! Very kind host family!

• 28th Sep 2013

Very lovely owners. A family run business and they were very nice and accommodating. The location was perfect. I stayed in a private room located next to their private apartment with air con, heater and enjoyed my stay.

Great common area and good location. Had a great time here. Kerem, the hostel owner, is a real nice guy and claims he can remember everyone's name which I just cannot believe.

• 13th Sep 2013

Sweet family working here together. Brilliant common room and kitchen, makes it easy to get to know people. No lockers or lock on room, which is a shame. Would like to go back and do Karims tour as I heard good things about it. The bars outside are VERY loud, but it's not their fault, that's the compromise for the location ... best thing to do is join in ...

Very nice hostel. Great place for meeting people. Common room is really nice. Nice staff. The tour is really good, you really get to learn something about what happened there.

Great location, very nice and helpful staff, the owner welcomed us with a great cherry liqueur. Totally recommended!

Staff are amazing, happy to help u with booking buses etc. Excellent common room!

Just great. I was here two years ago and I felt in love with Sarajevo, then I decided to come back, but this time with my girlfriend, and I did it, and of course, I stayed again at this hostel. The man and the woman who are in charge are really nice and polite, and their son too. We felt like at home and of course I hope to come back. If you wanna go to Sarajevo, do not hesitate, this is your place. You will feel at home!!! PD: Make the tour !

One of the best hostels I've been to.

Best hostel in Sarajevo

• 2nd Sep 2013

This place is pretty good, but not great. It's an old, two-story apartment that has been converted into a hostel. The room we had was spacious, but the bed and furniture were pretty old. The location is good in the sense that it's right in the middle of everything, but it also means that it's incredibly loud at night. We were there on a weekend and had to sleep with ear plugs because the bar across the street was going until early morning. Owner and staff were wonderful and super informative