Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels I've been to.

Best hostel in Sarajevo

• 2nd Sep 2013

This place is pretty good, but not great. It's an old, two-story apartment that has been converted into a hostel. The room we had was spacious, but the bed and furniture were pretty old. The location is good in the sense that it's right in the middle of everything, but it also means that it's incredibly loud at night. We were there on a weekend and had to sleep with ear plugs because the bar across the street was going until early morning. Owner and staff were wonderful and super informative

Couldn't ask for more, perfect in every way!

One of the best hostels we've ever seen. Residence Rooms is literally in the center of Sarajevo. Nice rooms, great staff en great value for money. If you visit Sarajevo, this is a nobrainer.

Residence Rooms were the perfect place to explore Sarajevo. Osman and the rest of the staff are so caring and really good company. The private room was spacious, bright and clean and excellent value for money. The location is unbeatable. You are right in the heart of the action with many bars and cafes at your doorstep. All the major sites are easily accessed from the hostel also. I am looking forward to returning soon!

It is a really nice place to stay, very comfortable and convinient and in the middle of the town - this is great. And a breakfast in the morning is always nice in the big living room. Don t forget that you´re in the middle of the town, so for sleeping, don t forget your earplug;-)

Best city tour in Sarajevo, I've stayed twice.

Very Good Location. It was easy to find.They are very nice. I liked the tour. I din't have hot shower. It was not working. It has just one toilet and 1 washroom. It has line in the morning. It is clean. You need to leave your shoes out of entrance door.

Dear Regina, at first thank you for choosing our hostel and for your reservation. We apologize to you because we didnt show you other 8 bathrooms and toilets which exist in our hostel, probably somebody of us forgot to do that and the main reason may have been that we were so busy that week (Film Festival) . We have hot water 0-24, but that morning somebody turned off the button for hot water in that bathroom. Sorry one more time and come again.

Good location, clean facilities and very helpfull staff!

Good location and facilities, there wasn't ever really anyone at the desk, which got a little annoying, i missed my bus cause i had to wait around so i could pay. all up a nice enough place, apart from that.

Good hostel, fantastic position in the centre of the old city, comfortable bed and great breakfast!

• 14th Aug 2013

Best city tour in Sarajevo! Family run with great attention to guests' needs.

Had a great time, thanks guys! I also especially liked the tour!

Although this hostel is located in a stunning building in the middle of the city, it's right next to a bar street so it can be impossible to sleep even at 4am in the morning. It didnt bother me as much, but friends of mine staying there too were affected. The building is very charismatic and the rooms very spacious and clean, breakfast great. I really enjoyed the tour organised by the hostel, but it was a bit overpriced. If you are passing through Sarajevo for a short period, its a great place.

Excellent hostel, impeccably clean and the tour they offer of Sarajevo is not to be missed if you are interested in the history of the city and the region overall. One of the best hostels I have stayed at, with very comfy mattresses!

Highly recommended, the hostel is in a perfect location in the centre of the city. The staff are warm and welcoming and run a great tour around the city for 25 euros. The facilities are great as well and there is a very nice common room, as well as comfy dorms

Awesome location, right in the middle of all the bars in the city. The owner and her son really went the extra mile to make me feel welcome and to help me out when I had some transportation issues with getting to Belgrade. And the tour they offer is an excellent way to see the outer sights of the city. Wonderful find

This is a great hostel. The owners are so nice and the male owner has some incredible stories. Do the hostel walking tour for sure. This hostel is in a great location, has a food vibe and the breakfast is great.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. I had a private room with own shower and shared toilet. Spotlessly clean. Apart from the great atmosphere and homely feel, the owners/staff make everyone feel welcome and special. Not to mention the incredible tour. Cannot speak highly enough of my experience.