Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very helpful and reliable staff. Helped us in everything. Really good breakfast.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! A very friendly and familiar environment, with a very cozy common room where people make friends and plan things together. The owners are very careful with their guests... It is unbelievable in a hostel, I know, bit they even make your bed and change your towels everyday! It is a home away home. i love it!

My girlfriend and I had a great stay here. Ideally located and lovely clean facilities. Our private double was a touch on the small side, but very clean and perfectly adequate. Bathroom was clean and the room had a fridge which came in handy! The location is great with easy walking to the old town/street. The staff make this place, with Naieda (spelling..?) making us feel like part of the family and going out of her way to accommodate our every request. Would definitely return.

This hostel is run by an very nice Bosnian family. I think the mother's name is Naida. Her son Kareem and her husband go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied. The location couldn't be better, about two small blocks from the Latin Bridge, and even closer to the Old Ottoman market area. A tram runs on the main road by the Latin Bridge so that's very convenient as well. I am very satisfied and would stay there again.

A wonderful place run by the loveliest hosts - they are so friendly, full of useful information and cannot do enough for you. The location is great, right in the heart of the city, but very quiet. Breakfast is simple but ample. Cute common sitting room with good wifi. The double room with private bathroom is located on the top floor. It is small, but very comfortable and great for a couple. It also has a tv and fridge.

We had a wonderful time at the residence rooms. The free breakfast in the morning was a nice touch that complemented a pleasant and VERY helpful staff. For the old town, the location is hard to beat. The only minor issue was that the showers are slightly difficult to use, but that really is a minor thing. I would highly recommend staying here!

Great place to stay really close to everything in Sarajevo, really clean and comfortable staff went above and beyond to help us and are really knowledgable.

Excellent hostel, amazing and very helpful staff. Very clean, close to everything. Thanks for a great stay!

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Serbia

Loved the place. The old house with the high ceilings ha a lot to offer and really makes you feel at home. The staff as well. Very helpful and caring people. The only shortcoming was the noise from the pubs across the street on a aturday evening which made me use earplugs (bring some!) to find some sleep. But in retrospect, that does not influence the otherwise very good impression.

The tour we had with the Hostel around Sarajevo was a brilliant last minute decision by us. It was incredibly interesting to see and hear all the history, and we learnt so much. The hostel was great with a large common room. Our room was a good size, and clean. It was very close to the old town and river, and all the main places.

A very good hostel. Nice rooms. Warm staff.

This hostel really felt like home away from home! The beautiful breakfast/sitting room is very cozy, the family who run it and live upstairs are extremely helpful and relaxed, and the rooms were clean and spacious. Looking forward to my next stay!

i think it must be one of cleanest hostel in the world. maybe first :)

Fantastic location, the owners were lovely and their tour was extremely interesting. Super clean and nice rooms too.

Naida was extremely nice and hospitable!

I don't hand out high ratings willy-nilly, but there's something special going on at this hostel. I stayed during quiet season so perhaps I got more attention, but the staff/owners really go out of their way to ensure everything is good. The 5 bed dorm was huge, bathrooms and kitchen also spacious and the common room is just lovely. I could have moved in permanently!

Great family run hostel that used to be rented out as the private residence of the Swedish Ambassador. Kind, pleasant, and accommodating, the family that runs the hostel lives in an apartment in the same building. Located in the heart of Old Sarajevo, the hostel is within easy walking distance to almost anything you might want, and the family will happily help you figure out how to get to anything further.

The hostel is in a great location, only few minutes away from historical and cultural center of the city called Bascarsija where are the famous, traditional restaurants and pastry shops. There are couple of pubs for youth in the same street as the hostel and some more just around the corner, so you can easily go out and enjoy the nightlife. The hostel is super clean and staff is really nice and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

I stayed in this hostel for two monts because I was doing an internship at the KCUS hospital. The hostel is a family bussiness, so that creates a great atmosphere! All the familymembers are really willing to help you with everything. Calling taxi's transfer from the airport and so on! The hostel is on the best location I can think of in the city centre and it is really clean. The rooms are nice and clean and the common room is really big and is is a nice place to hang out! I

• 16th Nov 2013

This is a delightful hostel, and one of the best ones I have stayed in during my travel to 50+ countries. The rooms are warm, comfortable, and clean. You will feel like you are staying at a friends house, and receive great hospitality! I met many friends in the common room and had a lot of fun exploring Sarajevo!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7