Residence Rooms

Superb 702 Total Reviews
Superb 702 Total Reviews

13th Feb 2017

Really nice old house. Spacious rooms. A little quiet when I was there but it was hardly busy season. Owners are extremely helpful and helped organise my taxi to the bus stop.

10th Oct 2016

Great family owned hotel. Everything was great. Only downfall is that around 3pm when I went back to get my luggage for my 6pm flight, I knocked and rang the doorbell for OVER 40 mins and no one opened. Apparently, the receptionist isn't always at the desk.