Residence Rooms

9.0
Superb 762 Total Reviews

• Italy, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2017

Extremely kind staff, and amazing location right in the city center! Absolutely clean, would come back for sure!

• reubensilverman8632
  • USA, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
27th Aug 2017

Beautiful hostel. Clean, centrally located, safe, and affordable. The staff was very helpful and the whole place had a pretty luxurious feel for a good price. If you're looking for more of a "party" hostel, this probably isn't it, but if you're looking for a nice place to relax, it definitely is.

• Kerkerfree
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Aug 2017

Pretty decent hostel, has everything you could need. Location is great. Only thing is that it is right above a few bars so it can be a bit noisy at night

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
24th Aug 2017

Great little hostel in the heart of Sarajevo, very close to everything. It's on a busy pedestrian bar street so it tends to get loud at night if you are in a dorm but that didn't phase us. However it isn't a very social hostel and not too good for meeting other travellers. The staff are helpful to an extent and it's great value for money, I would stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2017
5.4

The location was great within the city but it's above a super loud club that keeps everyone awake until 2am. Despite this, the owner yelled at us continuously for half an hour because we wanted to cook at 8.30pm and he said it was too late and the smell would keep people awake. Everyone who wanted to cook something more elaborate than instant soup got yelled at because the tight arse owner didn't want to pay for the facilities for the guests. Also the toilet never had paper.

21st Aug 2017

I had an amazing rest and stay here. I booked a private room and the beds were comfy and I got an ensuite. The owners were lovely to me and the place is an old beautiful house or something. Absolutely no complaints. It is a little noisy on weekends because of the bar below but not a big issue for me

• Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

There is absolutely nothing to complain about. The hostel was extremely pleasant, located in the very heart of Sarajevo, the staff was friendly and, all things considered, it was really cheap. I would recommend it to anyone.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

Really great hostel in an amazing location! Right in the centre of the city near to everything you want to see. Free upgrade to a private 3 bed went as I nice surprise to our group. Security was good, lots of locked doors to get through and a big locker in the room (bring a padlock). Nice old building with a couple of common areas to meet people in. Bars are literally on the doorstep which can be a little noisy but did not bother our group as we were often in them. Great hostel, would recommend.

15th Aug 2017

One of the most comfortable beds I've stayed on in a hostel. Beautifully clean. I extended my stay and would come back. There's a nice common room but it was rarely used, I don't know if people knew about it (I wasn't shown it or the kitchen at check in). Guests tended to keep themselves to themselves which was fine as I had friends in the city. It's above some quite loud bars so don't plan on sleeping before 1. Very little staff presence during the day.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2017
3.7

Awful experience here: 1) The laundry was 7.50 euros 2) I did it anyway and staff GUARANTEED that it'd be done by midday the next day (as I had to leave then). At midday it was DRENCHED... then the man tried to blame it on me since I handed it in at 8pm the night before (despite their guarantee and the fact they put it in at 9am) 3) When I asked for a refund I got only 2.50 back. 4) It is above a VERY loud club - the walls were shaking. 5) I booked a 4 bed dorm and got a 6 bed. Very bad!

×