Residence Rooms Reviews

s.h.muvekita 1, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

we felt like we were at home there! location was perfect and the hostel was really clean.breakfast also was superb nice! we really love it! the only problem was that we booked it for 3 nights. then we wanted to travel another city so we wanted to cancel last night reservation (3 days before the day) but they did not accept. they said it is about hostel and hostelworld's policy. I know we should inform hostel 24 hours before but it should be for the next day. not for all days we booked.

Many thanks to the host and staff,especially uncle sead,who's always keep us in a good and nice hospitality,nice hostel,very clean,good environment,close to old town Bascarsija,a home away from home.

Excellent place to stay, perfectly located, clean, rooms well heated (we've been there at the beginning of january). We've spent three nigts there and were very very happy. Naida, the owner of the place, was lovely and took care of us perfectly. Perfect tips ! ;) Thanks a lot ! Ce fut une joie de faire votre connaissance Naida ! Vous êtes la belle rencontre de notre voyage !! Hvala !!!

WiFi signal is weak. All of the extra service charge by them are higher, like booking for transportation. Their page said they can accept credit card, but actually they won't allow you use the card (give you many causes), I think they want to save the bank service charge. Living experience is average, I think I won't stay here again.

旧市街地内にあり、観光には最適。ただし、深夜まで周辺の騒音が聞こえるため、ゆったりと静かな時間を過ごすには難あり。オーナーは旅行先について助言をくれる。レセプション付近のボードにある長距離バスの値段の情報は古く、実際はより高い。

This is by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. It is clean, central, and run by some of the nicest people I have ever met. I had an incredible experience and I would have extended my stay if that had been at all possible. I cannot highly recommend the Residence Rooms enough. If you email them they can also offer you pick-up from the airport which will be cheaper than taking a taxi. Thank you for a great stay!

Visited in low season so there was only about three guests in the whole hostel but there is a large common room and that would be good when it's busier. Rooms are huge and it's right in the centre of the old Turkish town.

沒錯,他們的早餐不錯,但我無法接受他們的態度。廚房使用上與一般hostel完全不同,我們還需和主人共用一個廚房,這不是重點,他們會胡亂地在我們的食物加東西,關掉我們的火,還有批評我們不會煮食。真的太過份了,我們在歐洲旅行住過這麼多地方從未有人說我們煮食有問題,甚至還會一同分享煮食經驗,但這裡讓我太失望了。還有安全上,東西只有放在房間,沒有其他的鎖可以鎖上,若有後傋鎖匙或某些如鐵絲的東西馬上能打開。