Residence Sweets Reviews

Langebrugsteeg 2, Amsterdam, Netherlands

They missed that we had booked the room and gave it to somebody else! I had to search for another place at 9 p.m., and ended up in an awful hostel since I needed something cheap and fast. But they payed the deposit back, it was nice. My ratings are useless since I didn´t stay in the hostel in first place.

We were staying on 3rd floor, and a really tiny, narrow and steep staircase led to our room. The bedsheets were fresh and clean, in contrary to two sofas which were in the room.The level of floor in the room was uneven what was quite funny actually;). There was a renovation in the reception, which was being transformed to a small cateferia or shop. The service was very nice and helpful. The bathroom was quite all right. I would recommend the place as low-budget and in great location.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Poland

The hostel is really clean and comfortable. It was perfectly located near everything. I would recommend the person who runs it to have a better fixed schedule for checking in since when travellers arrive they just want to leave their stuffs and start exploring the city.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts