Residence Tunich Reviews

V Tůn�ch14, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

I had a really horrible stay. No reception after 8pm, and it only starts to work again at 8 am. They give you a key to open the door at night, so there's no security in any way. I was harassed in bed by a guy in my room in the middle of my last night, and I was leaving to get at train at 5am, so there was nothing I could do or anyone I could complain to. Bathroom was flooded at night in the 1st day and only fixed in the afternoon after. Not more than FOUR forks in the kitchen. Don't come here.

great service but not a hood hostel environment. rooms were quite small and dark and lack of adequate lockers wasnt great.

Very very loud during the night due the public traffic outside

Reasonably well located hostel, 10 minute walk to Wenceslas square and a further 10 to the Old Town. Kitchen closes at 8 which makes cooking dinner quite challenging for those who don't eat very early