6.9
Good 93 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 93 Total Reviews
Residence Tunich Located at V Tůnch14, Prague 2, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 12000 V Tůn�ch14, Prague 2
69% 93
50.0769725 14.4268727
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2016
3.1

I had a really horrible stay. No reception after 8pm, and it only starts to work again at 8 am. They give you a key to open the door at night, so there's no security in any way. I was harassed in bed by a guy in my room in the middle of my last night, and I was leaving to get at train at 5am, so there was nothing I could do or anyone I could complain to. Bathroom was flooded at night in the 1st day and only fixed in the afternoon after. Not more than FOUR forks in the kitchen. Don't come here.