Résidence la Barbacane Reviews

15 Route de la Barbacane, Route de Saint Hilaire, Carcassonne, France

When I got to the hotel no one received me I had to wait and ring the bell for a couple of minutes till the receptionist showed up. In my room the AC and TV didn't work at all, the ceiling had humidity, I didn't feel like I was in a clean room. About the parking. If you decide to park in their parking space they charge and also they close the parking gate at 8pm (pretty early) On the App hostel world they don't show pictures of the rooms... Now I know why.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Managed to get a 4-bed apartment for 15 euros pppn so the value for money was incredible, great location right next to the castle and good all round facilities.