Residence les Ecrins Reviews

Rue du Rouleau 15, B-1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

I had a great stay at Residence Les Ecrins. The staff were really friendly and helpful- providing directions to places I wanted to see and being generally welcoming. My room was lovely. I was only here one night, but I would definitely return again.

Excelent. We got a 4/places beautiful attic in the best location in Brussels by the price of a single room in a hotel. Fresh croissants in the morning and very friendly host. I will repeat.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Spain

I enjoyed my stay at Les Ecrins very much; the staff was kind, the bed very comfy and the breakfast delicious! I will definitely come back whenever I get to Brussels again!

• 26th Nov 2014

It was great to arrive in Brussels and to have a clean, comfortable, and inviting place to stay. Guy, the owner was extremely helpful and friendly. He gave us a map and drew us out an excellent walking tour of Brussels.

• 25th Nov 2014

We were very happy with our choice of the Residence les Ecrins for our stay in Brussels. The location was excellent, the hotel was close to the metro and within 10 minutes walk from the city centre. The Christmas market was just at the end of the street. Our room was clean and our host was very friendly and helpful. We are more than happy to recommend the hotel to any friends who want to visit Brussels in the future.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I just adored this place and the staff... I would alway come again..

• 17th Nov 2014

It was perfect.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Spain

I felt very safe and welcome at Residence les Ecrins. Guy was such a nice guy- gave me recommendations on places to go and how to get there and was such a pleasure to talk to.

• 27th Oct 2014

Very welcoming, staff so helpful and kind which made it an excellent stay.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great stuff, yummy breakfast, clean rooms and bathroom!!! I can highly recommend!

Excellent location. Tiny room, but clean, as was the shared bathroom and toilet. Breakfast was fine. Will stay there again.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Residence les Ecrins is an ideal place to stay whether you are visiting Brussels for business or pleasure. It is ideally situated close to the St. Catherine metro stop and within walking distance of the Grand Place and other attractions. Guy is an exceptionally welcoming and friendly host. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Brussels.

The owners were very friendly. The breakfast was very good: if you wanted more, you would be given more! Very nice location in central Brussels, close to the major attractions. Excellent transportation links.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Good location and Edward was super helpful in planning things to do in the city. Would stay again without hesitation.

More like a Hotel then a Hostel, which was perfect for us. Was right in town and a short walk to everything. Breakfast was included which was a very nice touch

Amazing location, only 1 min walk from metro. (St Catherine) Major tourist attractions are near, about 10 min walk. ( Grand Place, Manneken Pis...) The room and bathroom was really clean, air condition, towels and hair dryer are available. The breakfast was very delicious. The staff is kind and helpful. Definitely we would stay here again.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

this place was very good to be at the man was so good he is a very good man there

Great hotel in a great location (right next to metro). The manager/host was very nice and super-helpful. He even upgraded our room for free. The breakfast was fantastic and fresh. Great place for the value.

Excellent living condition, clean and tidy, breakfast is nice, free wifi is good, good facilities, recommend to all of you who will stay in Brussels. 10 - 15 mins walk from city center. One minus point is someone shouting at the stairs at 7am...

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The Residence is perfectly located the city center, close to everything one would like to see, in an area full of small restaurants, pubs, bakeries and medieval cathedrals, within walking distance to the art gallery and the palace,while at the same time it is quiet and safe. The rooms are small but clean, complete with all the advertised facilities. Breakfast is with fresh bakery. The staff are friendly, helpful and really nice. Next time in Brussels, I'll go back there.

• 25th Sep 2014