Residence les Ecrins

Superb 1492 Total Reviews
Superb 1492 Total Reviews

• Costa Rica, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

I couldn't ask for more for my money! Amazing location, great place, friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, and it was a great deal. Brussels also stole my hearth... it is lovely and an underrated city! I will recommend Les Ecrins to my friends visiting Brussels, and I hope to visit it again some day :)

6th Apr 2017

Good location with free breakfast (bread/coffee/tea/fruit). Would have been nice to have lockers in the rooms. Not a big deal for me but also lots of stairs if you have a big suitcase

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Very friendly Staff, and big and cleen rooms. The breakfast was nice, and we enjoyed it. Although the coffee could be better. I would go there a second time. Location is good as well. a quick walk to the Metro. If possible, take a room on the back if you like to sleep with an open window! The road can get loud outside.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Bright, cheery room with lovely decorations and a skylight. Convenient walking distance to the metro as well as many major tourist attractions in Brussels including the Grand Place and the Manneken Pis and cafe and bars. Alain at the front desk was so lovely and helpful, he took the time to mark up a city map with points of interest and restaurant recommendations which was highly appreciated. Our room was up a few flight of stairs but had a great view. Stayed February 2017 as a group of 3.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Feb 2017

This is a nice little chambre d'hote located near St Catherine Metro stop, so very easily accessible, yet far enough away from the Grand Place for peace and quiet at night, although only a ten-minute walk away. The gentleman who runs the Residence could not have been sweeter or more helpful; he is a real asset to the clientele. The breakfast was nice too. My room was at the top of the building & the window shade is permanently closed, so there was no natural light in the daytime...

• England, Female, 41+
9th Feb 2017
8.0

This property was very close to the centre and therefore very good for looking around Brussels. I could walk everywhere I needed to get to. The Metro was less than 5 minutes away. The owner was very helpful in advising me how to find my way around Brussels. The Breakfast was a good. Facilities rather old and tired. The Towels are well worn. The soap in the shower and light bulbs had never been replaced for probably months. I would have liked a kettle although the water in the tap was very hot.

5th Feb 2017

It was a family oriented environment and the owner was very personable, worked to ensure I was having a pleasant stay. The breakfast is light with mostly pastries, bread, and coffee. It would be nice to have eggs or other meat dish but it was sufficient. Check-in was very easy, I booked a private room and had a room on the top floor. It had a comfortable double size bed. The room came with a sink, TV, dresser, and chair. They clean the room every night so you have fresh sheets each night!

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

The hostel in and of itself was beautiful and very clean! I checked in at 3:00 In the morning and they greeted us with open arms. Checking out was just as easy. The location is central and a quick walk to places like the grand place. It also is next to the train station for travel. Highly recommend staying here!

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

Very kind staff, and a great location.

1st Jan 2017

Not in a very bustling part of the city, but within walking distance of Grand Place, and very close to a metro station. The guy who runs the place is very nice. I had a spacious room with a hot shower. I only marked facilities off a point because the bed & pillows in my room weren't as comfortable as the last place I stayed.