Residence les Ecrins Reviews

Rue du Rouleau 15, B-1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

The owner was very kind and very personable. The one issue is that you can't check in before 8:00 AM so it stinks if you come in early but apart from that, I would definitely return. I really enjoyed my stay.

We had a perfect stay at this lovely bed and breakfast. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing visit to Brussels. The staff was extremely helpful, and even recommended some great places for Valentine's Day dinner. The internet worked just fine, the room (a private double) was spacious and clean, it was in a quiet area but very easy to walk to great restaurants, attractions, etc. and the breakfast was wonderful! A great experience!

• 14th Feb 2015

I stayed with a friend in a budget room for one night. We really enjoyed our stay - the staff were very knowledgeable and informative. They recommended a Belgian restaurant that we just loved. The hotels location was good as it wasn't in a touristy area but close enough to all of the big sites. We walked to and from the hotel to other places quite easily and felt safe. The hotel car park was a bit confusing to find but other than that we really enjoyed our stay and would come back!

• 10th Feb 2015

Nice. Friendly host.

Location was great and near the heart of Brussels tourism. The place was clean and breakfast excellent. Friendly staff always on hand to answer your questions and provide recommendations. The only weak point was the showerhead, which wasn't functioning correctly.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

The owner alone made our stay amazing but the room we stayed in was cozy and a great place to return to after a day of sightseeing. Breakfast was also a wonderful start to our day with Guy pouring the coffee and bringing delicious pastries. He was more than happy to do anything to make your stay enjoyable which we definitely did.

Very helpful , gave excellent information. There was four of us. We had private rooms which were clean and comfortable and lovely and warm. They had even put our towels on the heater ready for us. Little things do count.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I can't say enough about how great the staff was. Both that I met were very friendly and welcoming. Pleasantly surprised by sitting room. Toilet ran all of the time so we had to shut the water off when not in use. And I'd really love it if they had a wall-mounted shower head. Seemed to be the norm in Europe 10 years ago but since then most places I've been have a mounted in addition to handheld option. Was glad I wasn't staying more than 1 night because washing my hair would've been difficult.

Very welcoming place, we loved it! It felt like visiting family when we entered the house and were warmly welcomed by Guy. I would definitely go back there if I visit Brussels again!

Only stayed one night but felt so relaxed and comfortable in this hostel. Staff were extremely helpful and our stay was great! Wish we could have stayed longer! We were even upgraded to a private bathroom room which was very kind of the staff and the room was humungous!

• 23rd Dec 2014

I had a great stay at Residence Les Ecrins. The staff were really friendly and helpful- providing directions to places I wanted to see and being generally welcoming. My room was lovely. I was only here one night, but I would definitely return again.

Excelent. We got a 4/places beautiful attic in the best location in Brussels by the price of a single room in a hotel. Fresh croissants in the morning and very friendly host. I will repeat.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Spain

I enjoyed my stay at Les Ecrins very much; the staff was kind, the bed very comfy and the breakfast delicious! I will definitely come back whenever I get to Brussels again!

It was great to arrive in Brussels and to have a clean, comfortable, and inviting place to stay. Guy, the owner was extremely helpful and friendly. He gave us a map and drew us out an excellent walking tour of Brussels.

• 25th Nov 2014

We were very happy with our choice of the Residence les Ecrins for our stay in Brussels. The location was excellent, the hotel was close to the metro and within 10 minutes walk from the city centre. The Christmas market was just at the end of the street. Our room was clean and our host was very friendly and helpful. We are more than happy to recommend the hotel to any friends who want to visit Brussels in the future.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I just adored this place and the staff... I would alway come again..

• 17th Nov 2014

It was perfect.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Spain

I felt very safe and welcome at Residence les Ecrins. Guy was such a nice guy- gave me recommendations on places to go and how to get there and was such a pleasure to talk to.

• 27th Oct 2014

Very welcoming, staff so helpful and kind which made it an excellent stay.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great stuff, yummy breakfast, clean rooms and bathroom!!! I can highly recommend!