Residence les Ecrins Reviews

Rue du Rouleau 15, B-1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Great hotel, great location, great staff -- overall an amazing experience. My one small complaint was the wifi in the room was a bit touch and go, but overall it was a great stay!

• 24th Jul 2015

If you go to Brussels, you MUST stay here! The owner, Guy, is the sweetest and will tell you everything to do during your stay in this wonderful city. Great location, walking distance to everything and the metro is right outside of it as well. The rooms are incredible, comfortable beds, huge kitchen, and living space. Complete with a stereo! I wish everywhere we stayed was like this. Perfect for young travelers and even families! Stay here!

Wifi is not strong at the rooms but the staff as really friendly.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Cannot rate the staff highly enough, all are happy, very helpful, and make you feel welcome. The hotel itself is wonderful and we really enjoyed the breakfast.

Our host Edward greeted us a smile and plenty of enthusiasm. The apartment was very clean, spacious and contained all the amenities you could need including all cooking equipment. It is situated around the corner from the historic fish market area (does not smell like fish) and is within close walking distance to all tourist areas, which Edward helped us find as well as making us a personalised waking trail for ur first evening there. We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again

• 14th Jun 2015

Residence les Ecrins is more a Hotel than a Hostel. I stayed at a single room very clean and with enough space also I had TV with cable. It was 10 minutes by walk from the main spots and the price is ok. I can't say more cause I was only one night but seems that you can trust in the place !

A very nice little hostel that offered everything we were looking for. Perfectly located for exploring the city and easily accessible by foot from Gare Central. Our host Edward was very hospitable, asking specifically what we were looking to do/see and mapping out a route/plan that would cater to that. Stayed in a nice little room more akin to a hotel room that most of the hostels I've stayed in previously - with toilet/shower/sink/tv/hair dryer etc.

Enjoyed my one night stay there. felt really welcomed and he gave me lots of suggestions on where to go and places to have great mussels. breakfast was great too! highly recommended!

We loved our stay here!!! Our room was very clean, Guy (the owner) was extremely friendly and hospitable, and the hostel is in a great location. I have no complaints about my stay here!

Gorgeous place and location. Merci beaucoup Guy, we will always tell everyone we come across to stay at your location when they are in Brussels.

An absolute must- so much better than it looks in pictures and absolutely priceless location. The staff here was wonderful and helped us personally multiple times! Such a nice quiet place, I will certainly recommend this place to anyone visiting brussels as it is as nice as a hotel but for a fraction of the price

The owner was amazing. So genuinely friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better host. The cleaning staff was also great! I don't speak French but we managed to find a common language in Spanish- he was extremely nice as well. Great stay!

• 6th May 2015

We had a great time in Brussels. Residence les Ecrins is in a great location. The host Edward was welcoming, friendly & very helpful

• 3rd May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We had a great stay in this hostel. The room was super comfortable and clean, and the owner was very nice. The included breakfast was great. The wifi was a bit spotty in our top floor room but usually very nice. Out of a two week whirlwind trip around Europe, this was probably my favorite hostel.

It's not security at night, someone knock the door all night for several times. Not recommend for who have big luggage. Also far from the useful station you ned to connect.

The best of this place is the great value for money and the people, they are so nice and helpful! The room was tiny but clean and comfortable.

Parent traveling with three teens. The person who greeted us was one of the owners and he was very helpful and gracious. The room was much bigger and nicer than we had expected. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was roomy. We are a family of 4 and had what amounted to a 2 room suite...a bedroom and a small livingroom with a pull-out sofa. Breakfast was plentiful. We only wish that we had more time to stay in this hotel.

Clean spacious bathroom and friendly helpful host

• 5th Apr 2015

Extremely helpful staff and very accomodating for whatever you may need. The only problem I had is that I had a reserved room but because we arrived late it was given away but luckily enough there was another room open. If there was nothing open we would've been wandering the unknown streets of brussels looking for a place to sleep.

Hello, Guy. I had great time in the Brussels and you are really nice man. Thank you for your advice to see the Brussels.