Residencia Erasmus-Gracia Reviews

Torrent de l Olla, 212-214, Santa Clotilde, 3-5, Barcelona, Spain

Awsome hostel !! Great location, super clean, really good acommodations, really close to the metro. The staff is 5* :) higly recomend this hostel , is everything you can ask for at a great price :)

I had some problems with my reservation because I don't have credit card, only debit. After booking on hostelworld website they sent me an email telling that they need a credit card. However they say nothing about this at the hostel description. So I said it and they told me that I no longer had a reservation, that my room was still available because of this. Someone booked my room at the second night, so they change me and my family to 2 different rooms and didn't charge extra. Take care ab it.

Room is wide and clean. Kitchen has good equipment and very clean. 3 - minutes away from metro station on foot. Also there is a big supermarket near here. The only disadvantage is its location. It is somewhat far from main city centre.