Residencia Erasmus-Gracia Reviews

Torrent de l Olla, 212-214, Santa Clotilde, 3-5, Barcelona, Spain

Awsome hostel !! Great location, super clean, really good acommodations, really close to the metro. The staff is 5* :) higly recomend this hostel , is everything you can ask for at a great price :)

I had some problems with my reservation because I don't have credit card, only debit. After booking on hostelworld website they sent me an email telling that they need a credit card. However they say nothing about this at the hostel description. So I said it and they told me that I no longer had a reservation, that my room was still available because of this. Someone booked my room at the second night, so they change me and my family to 2 different rooms and didn't charge extra. Take care ab it.

Room is wide and clean. Kitchen has good equipment and very clean. 3 - minutes away from metro station on foot. Also there is a big supermarket near here. The only disadvantage is its location. It is somewhat far from main city centre.

Very clean. Very helpful staff. A great location away from the tourist hot spot. Will definitely be back!!

Comfortable rooms, correct breakfast (but not really looking like the one on advertising pictures!). Parking for cars is too expensive and there's no indication about it on the web site so it's a bad surprise .

• 28th Oct 2014