Residencia Erasmus-Gracia Reviews

Torrent de l Olla, 212-214, Santa Clotilde, 3-5, Barcelona, Spain

We had a very pleasant stay at Erasmus Residencia, though I have to admit that there were a few things in the bathroom that need to be repaired. If everything is fixed the room would have been even better. And I would suggest that every bathroom includes a toilet brush!!! It is so basic and yet so important.

A great advantage of this hostel is its friendly and multilingual staff. The location is also recommendable. It takes a while to walk to the city centre, but there’s a metro station nearby and also a pedestrian zone with cool pubs with delicious local cuisine. However, the room doesn’t look anything like its pictures. It's rather dingy and the bathroom gets flooded every time someone showers which is a huge inconvenience. It's a good choice if you don't plan to spend a lot of time in your room.

My girlfriends and I had a nice stay here. Breakfast was pretty good. Way better than just toast and cereal like we were used to at other places. Nice rooms. Only con was no wifi in the rooms so all guests had to go to ground level to access wifi.