Residencia La Cartuja Reviews

Glorieta Beatriz Manchon s/n, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

This was a slightly strange place to stay. You sleep in the residences for the city's main rowing/ sports centre which means that you share the place with sports clubs from around Europe. I noticed several groups from the UK. The place brought back memories of my days staying in university halls, from the uninspiring decor to the drab furniture. I ate my basic breakfast in the school canteen which added to this academic feel. However we got a room facing the river which was nice. The room was

• 17th Apr 2014

It's a little far from the center, 20 mins of bus ride or so. The staff was really friendly. I arrived around 7am in the morning and there wasn't any room available as it was not check in time yet. But soon after he told me that I can check in now because they had one 2 bed private room converted into our 3 bed private. The room was big and very clean.

• 16th Apr 2014