Residencia La Cartuja Reviews

Glorieta Beatriz Manchon s/n, Seville, Spain

Next to the main roads and easy to get by car, free parking inside the hotel area. They even let me use the printer without charges. The breakfast is for athletes, don't expect bacon or these kind of fat stuff.

The cleaning lady started to clean our room while we were eating breakfast before more than 2 hours before check out time. She "kindly" told us we can't go in anymore. She threw out my beer as well... The lady from the reception tried to save the situation, but we decided to leave as fast as we could. By the way the reception was friendly and helpful

• 9th May 2014
  • Hungary

the backpackers hostel is really nice but the position is complicated because far from city center! The staff is very friendly and professional.  The bathrooms are clean and large! very nice place in front of river! Is possible rent a kayak!

This was a slightly strange place to stay. You sleep in the residences for the city's main rowing/ sports centre which means that you share the place with sports clubs from around Europe. I noticed several groups from the UK. The place brought back memories of my days staying in university halls, from the uninspiring decor to the drab furniture. I ate my basic breakfast in the school canteen which added to this academic feel. However we got a room facing the river which was nice. The room was

• 17th Apr 2014

It's a little far from the center, 20 mins of bus ride or so. The staff was really friendly. I arrived around 7am in the morning and there wasn't any room available as it was not check in time yet. But soon after he told me that I can check in now because they had one 2 bed private room converted into our 3 bed private. The room was big and very clean.

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts