Residencia Universitaria Santa Paula Reviews

Calle Especeria, num 5, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

I think the money/value was ok. The people there were really nice. Breakfast was included even though it wasn't specified in the details, so it's a plus! The only thing that bodered me was that I wasn't on vacation so the noise outside was annoying at times, and the bedroom a little too dark. But if you are on vacations I think it is a great place to stay, near to every place to see in Malaga. And the bed was very confortable, which I think it's a VERY important point to see in any hostel!