Residencia Universitaria Santa Paula Reviews

Calle Especeria, num 5, Malaga, Spain

This place is clean and comfortable; however, those looking for any sort of hostel atmosphere should search again. There is no opportunity at the accommodation to socialise with others; no common room etc. We weren't even given a map at check in! Thanks for letting us leave our bags during the day of check out though

Great location (in the very city center of the city) and cleanliness. Breakfast consists on coffe and toast, but it is more than enough for the money paid. The value for the money paid is more that excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Over here for a few days, looking to buy a property. In trying to keep the cost down, I booked 4 days in this place. Very basic, first experience of a shared bathroom. No problems, nice and clean, 3 on my floor so access is fine, rooms are a bit noisy and a bit run down, but otherwise clean, bed is fine. Breakfast included, again at the bottom end of the scale, roll, coffee, cereal..... For €14 a night it's fine for a few nights, you couldn't spend a week here!!! Also a water fountain on eac

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

This place deserves a much better rating. I was in Malaga for a weekend and decided to switch things up a bit and book a single room for once. This hostel is perfect! It's right in the centre of Malaga - really you can't beat the location. Due to it's location expect street noise. The staff were super helpful, my room was great, the free towel saved some room in my suitcase, and overall it's a nice place....yep I'd definitely stay here again.