Residencia do Norte Reviews

Rua do Norte n 123, Lisbon, Portugal

The room was loud, but a good loud, you can hear music coming from the bars around the hostel. So be prepared for a not-so-quiet night, but it is not unpleasant: you can feel the atmosphere of Lisbon! The location is very central, very close to Rossio train station. The atmosphere around the hostel is very lively. It could be a problem, but even for me who went to bed fairly early and got up early too, it was ok. Staff was very nice and spoke perfect French!

The Residencia do Norte is a really nice Hostel! Every day our room has been cleaned and the stuff is helpfull and nice. You can use a little kitchen with a kettle, fridge and mikrowave. The hostel is located in the Rua do Norte where a lot of bars and restaurants are. But if you have a room to the backyard there is almost no noise. In the near (I´ve already wrote... there are a lot of bars) is the BarAlto-Restaurant.... You should have dinner there! It´s great!

Very good location, very friendly staff, very beautyful guesthouse! We loved it and will go back for our next trip to Lisbon.

Direkly in Bairro Alto ( Party and Nighlife Area of Lisboa) Rooms are to the back and are quiet. Very good Value for Money (3 bed room with toilet, sink and BD) 20€ each. I would come back :)

• 1st Aug 2014

Good location but no proper window in my room, so very small, dark and - this was the only thing I did not like - loud. The party street is next to it. With earplugs it was alright, I was very tired anyway.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts