Residencia do Norte Reviews

Rua do Norte n 123, Lisbon, Portugal

Good location but no proper window in my room, so very small, dark and - this was the only thing I did not like - loud. The party street is next to it. With earplugs it was alright, I was very tired anyway.

My stay at Residencia do Norte was absolutely excellent! The room was small, but very well kept and the staff were wonderful. I would, without a doubt, return to this hostel in the future!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

The staff was very kind and helpful. Rooms were cleaned daily with fresh towels, etc. It was a little noisy on weekend nights as we were right in the middle of a busy street of bars, but it was a great location for going out at night and for seeing the sights. It was also very accessible to the Metro and commuter trains. I liked the guesthouse atmosphere more than the big dorm communal hostel thing, so this was perfect for us!

Good location, nice and friendly staff

• 31st May 2014

It was like staying with family. The staff are very helpful and so nice. I loved the earplugs they left on the side table which helped this light sleeper have good nights sleep. The location is great if you like to be either surrounded by bars at night and/or in a typical local neighborhood. It's very basic,simple , clean and nearby most things you'll need. I wish I had a window I could look out of-this had one way up high. I'd recommend and stay again next time!

• 28th May 2014

A down-to-earth no frills kind of place but very cosy and homely. It didn't have that sterile feel which happens in many larger hostels. You can see the homely touches everywhere such as the old bed spreads and ornaments throughout which made it very cosy.

Very nice family guest house with decent size rooms and bathrooms. Perfect location if you want to fully enjoy Lisbon nightlife, otherwise I would suggest to go elsewhere, the bars in the area close at around 4 am and people usually gets very loud.

• 30th Apr 2014

The hostel was in a great location, near bars and attractions. The bed was comfortable, and the bathrooms clean. The kitchen didn't have a sink or a stove/oven. We didn't see anyone else during our stay. The hostel is more like a pension house, with very little socializing. The price was great and the staff member was very kind when we checked out a little late.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts