Residencia do Norte

Fabulous 165 Total Reviews

• kwhite021439
  • USA, Female, 31-40
17th Feb 2017

I loved my stay at Residencia do Norte, and I can't wait to go again. It's got a great location, and it's near the metro, bars, and restaurants. If you want to go out at night, it's right in the middle of the action. If you're a light sleeper they have ear plugs, so any outside partying won't keep you awake (I don't have that problem, but others might). My room was super cute, and just what I needed. Staff was friendly, and gave great recommendations for places to eat. Thanks for everything!

• Ireland, Female, 41+
6th Nov 2016
5.4

first of all : there was no indication or warning on that Residencia do Norte is on the top of a street in Bairro Alto where there are at least four late night bars right outside the door and that during the Web Summit (which I was attending) the top of Rua Do Norte was Night Summit with all 55,000 attendees encouraged to meet up there after the days events out in Oriente second of all: my room had no outside window - two very small windows into a communal area which then had windows

• Singapore, Couple, 41+
8th Oct 2016

Very convenient location. Pubs and restaurants just beside the hostel. Not for people who is afraid of noise.