Residencial Condado Reviews

Rua Goncalo Barreto 14, Faro, Portugal

We stayed in a twin private room for 3 nights, it was nice. Location is super, right in the center. Facilities are old, but everything works and we didn't miss anything. Fresh sheets and clean towels every day. Staff is friendly but not too friendly and that worked fine for us. We were told that Wifi doesn't work well on the third floor, but it was working quite fast on my phone. TV and bathroom in the room. Very possible to have a good long sleep. Great value for money! I would recommend!

good choice, personable, clean basic and cheap

Welcoming and helpful- including when I phoned to ask for directions. Not the easiest place to find otherwise, but worthwhile. Be sure to try to chicken restaurant around the corner- one of the best places I've ever dined.

View all Faro Bed and Breakfasts