Residencial Dandy Reviews

Rua Filipe Alist�o, N� 62-1�, Faro, Portugal

Although we got what we paid for, this hostel was poor. The room was damp, and although the surroundings were quirky and the staff adequate, I would rather have stayed somewhere clean and dry. Sorry, but I was very happy to only be here for 24 hours!

• 19th Apr 2014

Very close to the bus & train stations and to McDonald's and excellent value for money.

• 17th Apr 2014

We had a nice stay there, the hostel was clean and the bedroom size was fair to the price. One shared bathroom (with toilet inside) for 4 private rooms is a bit complicated though.

I was delighted by the location, the room reminded me of many of the places I stayed in Syria, clean but a bit funky. Free parking can be found a bit up the street.