7.5
Very Good 214 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 214 Total Reviews
Residencial Dandy Located at Rua Filipe Alisto, N 62-1, , Faro.
Portugal
Faro Rua Filipe Alist�o, N� 62-1�
75% 214
37.0177510 -7.9344892
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
22nd Jun 2015
6.0

You contacted me to tell me that you couldn't honour my booking only days before I was due to go! I had booked weeks before! I tried to rebook through you as it was mentioned I could use my deposit against any future bookings! I found somewhere else close, I thought I had booked and I couldn't seem to use the deposit from the Dandy. I paid another deposit by credit card but I didn't receive any confirmation of booking so I had to book with another company! Please can you refund my deposits!!

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2015

we had an amazing stay at residential dandy! very cool little place...gives you an exotic atmosphere