Residencial Dandy Reviews

Rua Filipe Alist�o, N� 62-1�, Faro, Portugal

I had a very pleasant break in a very nice place with very helpful staff. I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of staying in Faro. Next time I will stay longer!

great value for money would definetly will stay again and recommend to friends and family.

• 14th Jul 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at The Dandy, it was eccentric and quirky which made it even more pleasurable.

• 25th Jun 2014

Good value accommodation in an excellent location in the old town and within a couple of minutes walk to the train and bus station.

Incredibly cheap, clean, comfortable and practical. No wifi in the rooms, but really can't complain at that price. Would use it again.

good location, owner a bit grumpy and always coughing, nice cheap rooms can't go wrong

The hostel was easy to find and close to bus stops etc. however we stayed here for one night and tried to have a couple of quiet drinks in our room, this was rudely interrupted often when we were told "the room is for sleeping only, if you want to speak do it outside" he meant stand on the street as there was no outdoor section to the hostel. music was blaring across the hallway which went ignored by staff. The front door was dead bolted at 3am so we were locked in with no warning. Rude staff.

It was just awesome! The hostel has so much flair, every room is different and has its special charakter. Our host was wonderfull. It was simply perfect ;)

• 10th May 2014

It's old but a homey and comfortable place to stay for a night. It's in the old part of Farro. Close to the bus station which is nice. You can catch a bus to the beach about 30 minutes away.

i was enjoying it very much. if you go there be beware of that there are rooms without a window. i did not know that and was kind of suprised. was ok for me alone. the atmosphere is very nice and familylike. thanks.

• 26th Apr 2014

Lovely place to stay

Although we got what we paid for, this hostel was poor. The room was damp, and although the surroundings were quirky and the staff adequate, I would rather have stayed somewhere clean and dry. Sorry, but I was very happy to only be here for 24 hours!

Very close to the bus & train stations and to McDonald's and excellent value for money.

We had a nice stay there, the hostel was clean and the bedroom size was fair to the price. One shared bathroom (with toilet inside) for 4 private rooms is a bit complicated though.

I was delighted by the location, the room reminded me of many of the places I stayed in Syria, clean but a bit funky. Free parking can be found a bit up the street.