Residencial Danicar Reviews

Ohiggins#707, Puerto Natales, Chile

clean, good breakfest, close to the center

Unfriendly staff and so dirty living room, beds and kitchen. I stayed almost a week. but I never have seen they vacuum a room. and all blanket are never changed. They just make the bed. so I can smell weird. When I ask for something, they were hostile and aggresive. or suddenly spoke so fast in Spanish. so I couldn't solve my problem. Owner's family including baby live there. it's disturbing stay. and (it's not baby's fault but) baby cries always all night. hostel is old, loud and crowded.

Tendremos en cuenta su comentario,y sugerencia para nuestros nuevos clientes, siento la incomodidad, Gracias

Very average hostel. Its run by a family, its basically their house. Smells kind of weird in the house, not necessarily bad..just weird. The rooms are basic, beds are a little creaky. The ladder to the bunk bed broke off when my friend was climbing up to bed which was kind of scary. No breakfast. Standard budget place, nothing special.

Buenas Tardes, agradecemos su estadía en nuestro hostel, Tenemos servicio de desayuno de 06;30 am a 10;00. Tendremos en cuenta sus sugerencia. muchas Gracias Administrador

Warm,nice simple breakfast, owners are almost around, rooms are a bit crowded, cosy livingroom

Gracias por sus comentarios. saludos Hostel Danicar