Residencial Das Araras Reviews

Rua Do Campinho Lote 2, Quadra F, Village 1, Taperapuan (bahia), Porto Seguro, Brazil

I paid all the stay in advance (big mistake with this guy) thinking I would stay all the time in the city. Then I decided to travel a little bit, knowing other places and of course I would stay in other cities, returning four days before returning home. I ended up staying more days than expected outside the hostel so I only needed one night to take my flight back. I mailed and texted the owner saying I was returning. Took a 9km "mototaxi" ride on a raining night to discover nobody was there.

Make no mistake, hostelworld policy is to pay the reservation balance upon arrival! We try to accommodate changes, but it never works out well when a person constantly changes their mind. When the client changed his travel plans, we refunded his money for the days he was away. The day that was marked for his return, he did not show up! As he decided to stay longer in another city. When he did not show up at the new marked hour of return a 2nd time, It was very late night, so we were sleeping.

the hostel is a very calm place. perfect to come down and relax. when i stayed there were only 3 other guests but i enjoyed my stay and had a good time. The Owner and his wife are very nice people and made my stay enjoyable!

• 15th Jan 2015

Very good place to stay. The owners are very helpful and kind.

Great place to stay for us, close to beaches/beach parties, and main bus routes. The local supermarket 5 minute walk. Clean relaxing place to stay with a swimming pool and plenty of hammocks to chill out in peace with no noisy traffic nearby a plus. Paul and his family are a great crew and very helpful and friendly during our stay.

The hostel is very nice and Paul, the owner, is very helpful. He also could help us a lot, when we where involved in an accident nearby.

• 27th Dec 2014