8.1
Fabulous 87 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 87 Total Reviews
Residencial Das Araras Located at Rua Do Campinho Lote 2, Quadra F, Village 1, Taperapuan (bahia), Porto Seguro.
Brazil
Porto Seguro 45810-000 Rua Do Campinho Lote 2, Quadra F, Village 1, Taperapuan (bahia)
81% 87
-16.3817442 -39.0381252
    Rooms available

• scottiedugan
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

This one was quite random, but I quite liked it :-) When I first got there, Noema wasn't aware of my reservation...which wasn't an issue... she had me set up in a room (which I had on my own, in fact I pretty much had the whole property to myself) within 2 minutes. Everything was clean. Spacious. Hammock to lay and relax in. Pool. Big kitchen area. Her son even walked me to the supermarket so I wouldn't get lost. Bus stop nearby. Really treat you well here, they were so lovely.