Residencial Jaguar Hostal Reviews

Calle Dos Poniente 333, Casa 12, Vina del Mar, Chile

By far my favourite hostel during this trip..mi hostel favorito..mis lieblingshostel. I loved everything about it. It's more a hotel than a hostel, and i had the impression that for the staff, working there was more a passion than work. It's lovely, every day there's a special little programm organized by the staff

We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff were very helpful, kind, friendly & relaxed. The breakfast was excellent - served hot, with tea (though unfortunately only instant coffee). It has a lovely outdoor area with a hammock, patio furnature and a bar. It was very clean, had very comfortable beds, spacious lockers... all wonderful. Also the neighbourhood was great, lots of great restaurants and cafes nearby and a short walk to the beach. Amazing value for the cost!!!

The owners of the hostel are extremely helpful and friendly. The place is well located and the hostel is clean and cozy. I highly recommend it.

This hostel was hard to find, but definitely had a great environment, and the staff was very nice.

The operators were very hospitable and helpful and I appreciated the many courtesies extende to me.

View all Vina del Mar Bed and Breakfasts