Residencial Jaguar Hostal Reviews

Calle Dos Poniente 333, Casa 12, Vina del Mar, Chile

The operators were very hospitable and helpful and I appreciated the many courtesies extende to me.

We loved everything about this hostel. From the clean rooms and bathrooms, to the owners. Everything was great, I wish we could have stayed another night. If we ever go back to Vina, we would never consider staying anywhere else.

Good hostel, well located, comfortable and good to stay. Excellent staff and good facilities. To improve: the walls that should be thicker in order not to hear noise from the stairs, other rooms or aisle. Should also rethink the bathroom in the private room that is in the room (not in the toilet)

View all Vina del Mar Bed and Breakfasts