Residencial Jaguar Hostal Reviews

Calle Dos Poniente 333, Casa 12, Vina del Mar, Chile

The best thing was the helpful, friendly staff. Great location, clean, safe.

• 19th Apr 2015

Marta is very friendly!

• 19th Apr 2015

Stayed at Jaguar Hostal to get out of Santiago for a weekend. It was clean, comfy, and had a good breakfast that got me up and going. Within walking distance of the beach and a really good empanada place - Los Roldan. Overall would stay again.

~Very central location very enjoyable. Bathroom on first floor could do with updating.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Pretty expensive for a hostel and after the 2 nights I stayed there and already payed for, they randomly charged me another 120 Euros, so 80600 pesos as extra fee. I couldn't get the money back, so I payed like 101000 pesos for 2 nights which is crazy. CANNOT RECOMMEND IT!!!!!

We loved our stay at Jaguar Hostel. Location was great, beside the beach and supermarkets. Only negative comment we had was the kitchen closing at 7pm, but some nights the staff cooked food for the guests which made up for it. Breakfast was great and special mention to Fabrizzio who was lovely and really helpful!

By far my favourite hostel during this trip..mi hostel favorito..mis lieblingshostel. I loved everything about it. It's more a hotel than a hostel, and i had the impression that for the staff, working there was more a passion than work. It's lovely, every day there's a special little programm organized by the staff

We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff were very helpful, kind, friendly & relaxed. The breakfast was excellent - served hot, with tea (though unfortunately only instant coffee). It has a lovely outdoor area with a hammock, patio furnature and a bar. It was very clean, had very comfortable beds, spacious lockers... all wonderful. Also the neighbourhood was great, lots of great restaurants and cafes nearby and a short walk to the beach. Amazing value for the cost!!!

The owners of the hostel are extremely helpful and friendly. The place is well located and the hostel is clean and cozy. I highly recommend it.

This hostel was hard to find, but definitely had a great environment, and the staff was very nice.

View all Vina del Mar Bed and Breakfasts