Residencial Monaco Reviews

Rua das Hortas n 14 / 14A, Funchal, Portugal

Good value for money. Everything was ok. Wi fi works perfectly. Room was simple but with all I needed. I would come back. The owner Alberto is a very nice person.

Excellent, quiet location and very clean Good to be able to use the internet for free. Very helpful staff, especially the manager Alberto.

We were a like bit surprise because it was wrote that we can use a kitchen and it was a reason why we take this place. The rest in hostel whose ok.

This was a wonderful place to stay and will definitely come back and stay there. The staff and especially Alberto were incredibly helpful, supportive and accommodating. I got some excellent tips on what to do on the island, bus timetables, good taxi prices, and restaurant recommendations. Thank you!

• 5th Mar 2014

Thank yoy very much for your comment. You are wellcome all the times you come to my place. Great day to you and family Alberto

View all Funchal Bed and Breakfasts