Residencial Monaco Reviews

Rua das Hortas n 14 / 14A, Funchal, Portugal

This review corresponds to the Residencial Pension Funchal. I booked two nights on the Residencial Monaco but on the arrival Alberto told me that he relocated us to another residencial, of a friend of him, which is the residencial Funchal. He walked us til the other residencial, which we appreciated bc it was late at night. Residencial Funchal is just infront Mercado.do.Lavradores,.hot water,...we ended up booking for 3 more nights bc we liked it and it is close to everything.

That was amazing stay :) Very helpful staff - we ask how to get into one place and they organized whole trip for us and few other guests :) Close to the old town in Funchal and all bus stations ( good start for every trip). I highly recommend that place!!

Good value for money. Everything was ok. Wi fi works perfectly. Room was simple but with all I needed. I would come back. The owner Alberto is a very nice person.

View all Funchal Bed and Breakfasts