Residencial Monaco Reviews

Rua das Hortas n 14 / 14A, Funchal, Portugal

Friendly family hotel, great location, small, but nice rooms, Alberto was really nice and helpful. The breakfast is not included in the price, but maybe it's better to go to the market for some fruits.

All was OK but the driver-guide of 30 euro excursion. He did not produce even one word about the places. I was shocked as I was tourist guide myself and in my opinion something like that should never happen. He was good driver and with good English, so why not tell some words about visiting places to the tourists-hotel guests?! I am going to visit you soon and hope that your excursions will be more interesting and better value of money.

Really helpful staff, especially Alberto, always friendly and helpful. It is not expensive so don't expect the Ritz, but its clean and comfortable, you get a basic breakfast in the morning.

View all Funchal Bed and Breakfasts