Residencial Noelia Hostel Reviews

Fray Luis Beltran N.119, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

When we booked, Hostel world gave us a price "with all taxes included". When it came to paying, Noelia charged us an extra 20% claiming it was an Argentinian thing (rubbish). Unfortunately it does say on their hostelworld profile, taxes not included. This difference in pricing needs to be cleaned up with Noelia and Hostelworld. We investigated further and found exactly the same thing had happened earlier this year, most likely meaning that Hostelworld and Noelia already knew about this problem.

• 5th Nov 2015

First Of all i would recommend everyone to not stay there. Guys, pick another hostel! Why? They charged US a lot more than the ammount we booked and used stupid excuses for that. Another point: they promised me to arrange a transfer to the Airport - problem: they did not do, so I had to take an expensive taxi and almost even missed my flight. I really hate this hostel! Thanks for nothing!

• 2nd Oct 2015

It was pretty a good stay. But the hostel has a big problem with the water : we stayed there two days and on one of the two it was impossible to have water : it means no shower, teeth brush, toilets, ... Also, there are some cockroach

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Have stayed in much nicer hostels for less than this price (watch out for the non included tax). My towel & pillowcase were damp because there were leaks in the roof. Half of the lockers in the dorm were broken. Had to eat dinner out of a saucepan with a spoon as the kitchen was so under-equipped! Didn't enjoy my stay here at all.

View all Puerto Iguazu Bed and Breakfasts