Residencial Noelia Hostel Reviews

Fray Luis Beltran N.119, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Had an enjoyable stay here. Has a nice, laid back atmosphere, easy to socialise with fellow travellers. Would recommend. The bin in the bathroom perhaps needed emptying a little more frequently to stop the room from smelling, but overall, it wasn't a major issue at all.

Great stay! Really good value for money. Big and nice breakfast. Good location to bus. All you really need for your stay in Puerto Iguazu.

The staff was so friendly. It had a nice vibe by the pool. The place is old but well cleaned. I stayed here with my mom and cousin, and it was a nice place to stay for travelers of all ages.

The hostel is fine for staying there a couple nights.... Except the music(!) everything was alright.

• 22nd Jan 2015

While I was there, a girl in my dorm got her money stolen from one of the lockers. Also there was no WiFi on the rooms. Everything else was Ok.

The staff was extremely rude with us. Otherwise, the hostal is correct but no more.

We didn't leave until seven oclock and were allowed to hang out in the hostel all day even though we'd checked out. The staff is so nice and helpful! I was very impressed with this hostel and would recommend it to anyone.

• 6th Dec 2014

Great hostel with helpful staff

Nothing massively wrong with this hostel, it was all just distinctly average. Rooms were ok but seemed a bit dark and dirty. Staff weren't particularly helpful. Wifi worked some of the time but not all. Nothing really going on. Probably better hostels in the area if I'm honest, wasn't that much cheaper in the end.

Avoid this hostel if you can.. theres no atmosphere, is very unclean - bathroom never once cleaned, dorm room not cleaned even after previous guests checked out. The location is good which is the only good thing. Internet is slow and doesn’t work in rooms. Staff have some problems with English, because some of them can speak only Spanish. Wouldn’t recommend.

The room in this hostel was dated, however our room was upgraded at no extra charge and it was very cheap. We stayed one night, just there to sleep so I don't feel we could rate the facilities or atmosphere fairly so I've put average.

View all Puerto Iguazu Bed and Breakfasts